It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple animated explanation of HOW the Private Banks and your Government steal your money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A simple animated explanation of HOW the Private Banks and your Government steal your money and WHY it must be stopped. Very good animation for you and your children too prepare them for their future. Get the popcorn out and be prepared to be amazed and shocked.

This is a 30 minute animated film that shows you how you've been scammed by the most basic elements of our government system. All of us strive for a Dream, and this film shows you why your dream is getting farther and farther away. Do you know how your money is created? Or how banking works? Why did housing prices sky rocket and then plunge? Do you really know what the Banking System is and how it affects you every single day? This video takes an entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in life today. You will be challenged to investigate some very entrenched and powerful institutions in this nation, and hopefully encouraged to help get our nation back on track.

This excellent animation was not made by myself but was made some time ago but I feel and I am sure you do too that it is the right time for it to be bought back to life?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I saw this , it's a good watch .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I haven't seen it before just finished it. Good vid thanks for posting.

U

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Haha, that was awesome. I almost stopped watching about 5 minutes in because it seems to be a rather simplified explanation of things I already know, but I'm glad I kept watching because the end was epic. It had some really funny parts too, pretty good little cartoon.

edit on 5-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

oh my god what a wicked video! did the south park guys make this?
i loved this!!! excellent post!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
S and F nice video It keeps it simple for the viewer and I think my 5 year old could understand what is wrong with this picture why cant at least 20% of Americans wake so we can burn the Fed to Ashes!

top topics

join