It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr James Kelly.. A Serious Jack the Ripper Candidate?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
WOW Rise, this took me a long while to get through, but I absolutely loved this thread! My boyfriend even noticed the title, and I basically read the whole thing to him out loud! ha ha.

I am always watching the shows on history channel about Jack the Ripper, and recently they had one claiming it was a women's dna found on one of the letters
This and the many others still out there researching this, proves that the case is def not solved, nor closed, as someone was trying to state in a few of the replies I read!

S&F!! As always I REALLY enjoyed reading this!
edit on 3-5-2012 by Ops4Ops because: sp

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Very Nice.

The plausibility that this man could have been the Ripper,is well presented.

I always thought,it might have been 2 people performing these crimes,either working in tandem,or alone,but as a team.

I watched the videos,a while back,but I will have to watch them again............

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Carrie Brown was murdered on April 24th 1891. James Kelly boarded the Zaandam in 1892, not 1890 as the so-called detective in the mockumentary claims. This was not a mistake as the creators of the film were well aware of this fact. It was a manipulation.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Great read Rising Against. I am completely in agreement with you 100%. These cold case murders fascinate me and this one in particular. I truly believe based on Kelly's past, medical history, job as an upholsterer, and his last letter where he admits indirectly what he's done and how he got to America that then puts him in all locations of murders in America around the same time, that he fits perfectly as the real Jack the Ripper. His personality totally fits the personality of a schizophrenia murderer. Amazing work and thanks for re-capping all the evidence on James Kelly. a reply to: Rising Against

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Mister James Kelly was not Jack.
He merely had a domestic argument with his wife and cut come killed her at a time when JtR was popular?

We all have domestics.
It is part of is part of Life itself.

Ps...
Not that I myself pay 'CaseBook' any mind ... and never will do etc etc
But its Ripper Poll does not favour mister James Kelly.
In fact he is ranked Number 18th.
www.casebook.org...

edit on 8-12-2016 by Jackdaw1888 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join