It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant to be revealed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why move it?

If it is indeed the true, great and powerful Ark, I'm sure a little rain can't hurt it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

Instead of looking for the temple to be built for the sacrifices to begin again all they need really is the tabernacle once everything else is in place such as having the ashes of the Red Heifer.

Enjoyed reading your post. I had read about the Solomon transfer. The part about the blood of christ dripping through the cracks was most dramatic and I see a lot of metaphor in that as opposed to being a factual story.

As far as the ashes of the Red Heifer, I think that "golden calf" is still sitting on wall street. When it comes down, it will be ashes.

By the way, the gold of Solomon's throne was a red gold. I imagine that the word red and gold often mean the same thing in some of these descriptions. When the golden calf---our world of commerce through might and deceit---is thrown down, then change will come.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I personally think one wouldn't disclose the information at all..I mean if you open this Ark and if it is off uttermost importance....you would do it secretly right?

I understand that everyone has a lot of different opinions on the location of the Ark..if it's lost...doesn't exist.. etc etc...but the.majority of us as I am seeing...agree that this isn't the Ark...We shall have to wait just to ensure this though.

And surely if it was the actual Ark...it would be in a much more secure place...or unknown.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PoeteMaudit

Actually, modern archeology has proven the opposite--THAT the exodus did occur right where Scripture indicated it did.

There's even a thread or two on ATS about it.

Brazenly stubborn tunnel visioned bias is not a good route to truth.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To reveal this IMO will have to involve alien disclosure.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My guess is that the Ark of the Covenant lasted as long as the actual covenant between the Hebrews/Jews and the God they worshiped. And when the Temple housing the Ark was finally destroyed, so was the Ark, and so was promise of God to protect the people as his chosen ones. That's why their nation was destroyed, and that's why they've been hunted and hounded and slaughtered en masse. Because there's no more covenant, and no more Ark. Stripped of its gold, burned, and whatever remained of the Ten Commandments smashed into powder.

And they can perform their rituals and keep Kosher for another 2,000 years, and it ain't gonna change anything. Their God is gone from them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I've always believed that the ark, though real, is a metaphor for the human heart. Covenant being the key word.
I'll address this more later, as I have several appointments today, argh!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
My guess is that the Ark of the Covenant lasted as long as the actual covenant between the Hebrews/Jews and the God they worshiped. And when the Temple housing the Ark was finally destroyed, so was the Ark, and so was promise of God to protect the people as his chosen ones. That's why their nation was destroyed, and that's why they've been hunted and hounded and slaughtered en masse. Because there's no more covenant, and no more Ark. Stripped of its gold, burned, and whatever remained of the Ten Commandments smashed into powder.

And they can perform their rituals and keep Kosher for another 2,000 years, and it ain't gonna change anything. Their God is gone from them.

The preserved Word of God is the only book on earth that has not failed to be correct in all past events to date therefore one particular future event in the written Word of God comes to mind here; The Lord will return and save the TRUE children of Israel. Nothing you, me or the entire worlds armies altogether can change Gods plan although I am sure man will keep trying but it will be futile.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by defcon5

A duplicate from descriptions, or of the now lost original?

They had duplicates even back when the original still existed. Just do a google search on "duplicate ark or the covenant":

As we have noted prior, the Ark of the Covenant was a small portable ark and we do not know whether another ark was built for the Holy of Holiest in which the Ark of the Covenant may have resided within. Many ancient traditions state that duplicate Arks were built, the most famous, as some have suggested, was a duplicate Ark was built for the son of Solomon and Makeda, the Queen of Sheba, whose capital city was Axum, Ethiopia. It was their son, Menelik, called Bayna-Lehkem, who became the eventual ruler of Ethiopia, yet accomplished the biggest heist in religious history, which according to The Kebra Nagast, a thirteenth century documents, the abduction of the Ark of the Covenant, which in this manuscript does not record any duplicate, instead, they replaced the Ark with a pile of lumber, hid under the covering of the Ark..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think Graham Hancock spoke about the ark being in Ethiopia in one of his books many years ago. They bring a replica out every few years during some festival. The Queen of Sheba took it from Egypt to Ethiopia.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From my research the Ark of the covenant is in Ireland. At the bottom of Tara Hill. Nostradamus predicts where it will be found.

Nostradamus Quatrain 1,25
Perdu trouv, cach de si long siecle,
Sera Pasteur demi Dieu honor:
Ains que la lune acheve son grand siecle,
Par autres vents sera deshonor.

The "lost" (Ark) is discovered, (after being) hidden for many centuries.
The Shepherd (Christ) will be honoured as being half God:
So that the moon (Tephi) completes her great cycle (of burial and recovery from her tomb on the Hill of Tara),
In other winds shall be dishonour (Q. 9,99).

Quatrain 8,75
Le pere & fils seront meurdris ensemble
Le prefecteur dedans son pavillon
La mere Tours du filz ventre aura enfle
Criche verdure de failles papillon.

The (Cause of the) Father and Son will be harmed by,
The prefecture (papacy) within his pavilion (The Vatican).
The mother of the Overturns (of The Throne - Ezekiel 21:26-27 - Queen Teia Tephi) overturns (the Throne) by the Son (Christ) she will have in her swollen belly;
which is a grassy chest (at Tara) with little pieces of paper in it (inside The Ark of The Covenant).

Quatrain 1,43
Avant qu'advienne le changement d'Empire
Il adviendra un cas bien merveilleux:
Un champ mu, le pillier de paphire
Mis translat sur le rocher noilleux.

Before the coming of the change (overturn) of the Empire
A very wonderful event will take place.
A field (2m. x 2m. of turf at Tara) moved, the Pillar of Porphyry
(Lia Fail - Stone of Destiny)
Put in place (on the Inauguration Mound at Tara); (the empire) changed on the gnarled rock (the Stone of Destiny - as Christ is inaugurated King of Ireland, at Tara).

Muad'Dib sanctioned for the right to be able to dig this small piece of land and was swiflty extradited back to the UK where he was imprisoned.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
The Lord will return and save the TRUE children of Israel. Nothing you, me or the entire worlds armies altogether can change Gods plan although I am sure man will keep trying but it will be futile.

Keep dreaming. It's not going to happen. The Jewish people had their chance, and because of their inherent stubbornness and refusal until too late to give up their old pagan pantheon, they blew it. Since then, it's all been an attempt to prove to God that they're still worthy, but God stopped taking their calls long ago. The Ark, and the Covenant it held, is ashes and dust.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Some of you should read The Sign and the Seal by Graham Hancock. Excellent read.

As for the ark, I don't think we'll ever see it. I'm 50/50 on whether or not it still exists. But the fact that the ethiopians won't let anyone actually see it...even in ceremony, angers me a bit. Especially after the stunt they pulled several years ago where they announced that they were going to publicly show it and then decided not to.

af.reuters.com...

Also, I've always wondering since reading G. Hancock's book years ago as to why no one has ever attempted to take readings of the surrounding area(just outside the guarded compound) using a handheld Geiger counter. The cancerous tumors it left on victims & cataracts/untimely death it leaves on the High Priests appointed to guarding the sacred relic has lead many to believe that it may radiate a good amount of radiation.
edit on 12/12/2011 by Andre Neves because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2011 by Andre Neves because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As one poster already brought the name to attention in this thread, Ron Wyatt has already discovered the Ark. In addition to the Red Sea crossing, Mt Sinai, and many other locations.

People should really pay attention to the way they write and talk, perhaps then they would see the delusion they are stuck in. "I think", "In my opinion", "I believe", "I", "I", "I".....

Truth is not you-derived or you-evident. Truth is always self-evident.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Reply to post by BlackPoison94

I read somewhere that it is hidden on Oak Island

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

have no idea where it might be now
however, do bear witness to ron wyatts testimony

top topics

<< 1   >>