It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable and unexplainable to me....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi peeps,

okay I think this topic fits best in the Gray Area.

My "story" started some months ago, I think it must've been this spring when I first noticed a man on one of the many streets in my hometown. Nothing special about the street (okay, it's the longest street in my city but nothing special, a lot of traffic etc, but no special malls or attractions etc..).

I noticed this man because he had a rather funny walk (for the youtube comedy channel watchers, just check out EdBassmaster's character "Swollen") and he seemed/ seems to be Indian/ Turkey descent. His clothing style was moderate and he just walked the street up heading somewhere, always with an expression without any emotions but I really don't want to judge him by his clothes or his appearance.

The next days (and now months) I noticed something strange. Everytime I talked about him to friends or family I asked them if they ever noticed him before and nobody ever saw him. Now the same day I talked about him and had to drive up the specific street (doing business in the center of the city or driving home) I had a feeling to look if I see him and baaam EVERYTIME I really saw him. I can assure you it has nothing to do with fulfilled prophecies or paranoia etc....

After telling my friends about him and me seeing him so many times on the street the next strange thing happend: I saw him in other districts of my hometown, on other streets etc but he was exactly there when I had to drive along any street (of course he was walking on the pavement and not on the street). Not telling I could've driven any other street there were events when I had some troubles with my time, either in a hurry or something else, I could've missed him but nooo, he was there lol

I thought about carrying a camera but found it difficult to have it everytime and ready with me (and of course I had to keep an eye on the traffic..).

The highlight for now was last week: So I was driving home with my gf and told her about the man again that I saw him just some days ago when I was telling my dad about him that I saw him with my dad (for the first time^^) and after getting the green light at the traffic jam I saw him again!! Just imagine, I was talking just 30 secs before I saw him to my gf about him and again he was walking down any random street on a Sunday afternoon.

Maybe it's a "sign" (I'm really not into any esoteric stuff AT ALL) but I got to find out!!! I'll keep you updated!! Maybe next time I just pull over and start a conversation with him.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Your idea to introduce yourself and have a conversation is great! Just do it!

These types of incidents have happened to me throughout my life and I have no regrets. Regrets are for the things you did not do. Say hello and he might be a very interesting person to know. If on the other hand you feel uncomfortable when you are chatting - take it as a sign to move on. Sometimes we get tested - our instincts get tested - our observation skills get tested.

Sounds like you are paying attention - hope you have a great adventure.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Not to get off topic but this sounds like me looking at the clock every day at 3:33 , always 3:33. I could be using an app on my phone and somehow out of coincidence have my finger hit the home button and it's 3:33, I could be focused reading an ATS post, writing a rap, making a beat, and I somehow take a glimpse at my computers time and it's always 3:33. When I try to avoid the number, and I'm successful, I look at the time randomly and if it isn't 3:33 somehow the numbers add to 9 or 12, every time... I first noticed this a few months back when I was waking to look at the time and it was 3:33 a.m. or I'd get home from school and look at the clock on the stove, 3:33 p.m. After a week with this happening consistently, I decided to see if it would continue. For months now it has continued. I came to the conclusion a few weeks ago that 3:33 could be 12/21/12. Call me crazy but it took me a few months to realize this, my first theory was that it was 666 in half since the clock doesn't go past 59 minutes. But that didn't seem right. I don't know if you'd view it as a similar coincidence, but I think it's kinda the same. Definitely a sign IMO.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I also get the clock thing with 11:11... 23:11 and have also noticed the 3:33

must be a collective conscious thing and yet...

what is so strange it has nothing to do with the real time because my clock in the room is 4 minutes fast

as for seeing the same person all the time

it does seem that what ever you focus on in your life you make real

in other words you are simply attracting the random possibility of seeing him again and again ..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You might check the internet for a fairly recent talk on TEDX by Jacques Vallee. Long interested in the UFO phenomena, he has for years looked into the mystery of coincidenses of why and how they may be happening. I had a similar spate of occurrances several years ago. On the surface, we usually dismiss these things because there is absolutely, positively no way that these events should be repeating themselves into our little, independent lives--yet they seem to do that. Are we merely kidding ourselves or is the Universe, as some say, stranger than we can imagine?

Question what the hell is happening all you want, but staking a claim to what is the cause (if not reason?) behind these shenanigans of Nature is a dangerous pasttime. Be careful.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There are no coincidences. You are seeing him for a reason. You should definitely pull over and introduce yourself to him the next time.
Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
Not to get off topic but this sounds like me looking at the clock every day at 3:33 , always 3:33. I could be using an app on my phone and somehow out of coincidence have my finger hit the home button and it's 3:33, I could be focused reading an ATS post, writing a rap, making a beat, and I somehow take a glimpse at my computers time and it's always 3:33. When I try to avoid the number, and I'm successful, I look at the time randomly and if it isn't 3:33 somehow the numbers add to 9 or 12, every time... I first noticed this a few months back when I was waking to look at the time and it was 3:33 a.m. or I'd get home from school and look at the clock on the stove, 3:33 p.m. After a week with this happening consistently, I decided to see if it would continue. For months now it has continued. I came to the conclusion a few weeks ago that 3:33 could be 12/21/12. Call me crazy but it took me a few months to realize this, my first theory was that it was 666 in half since the clock doesn't go past 59 minutes. But that didn't seem right. I don't know if you'd view it as a similar coincidence, but I think it's kinda the same. Definitely a sign IMO.

I always look at the clock when it's :37. I see other numbers on the clock as well but :37 seems to be prevalant. Sometimes I see :37 about five times a day.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Wow thank you guys for for kind replies and pieces of advice, it's much appreciated!!

new topics

top topics

join