It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret King Alfred Ceremony on 11 December 2011 - Is this a riddle or a real message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I Think this is a riddle. Can ATS members solve it?

On December 11, 2011, at the 11th hour of the Anglo-Saxon night sky, which is 1,111 years since the time of The Great King Alfred, the most secret of ceremonies/ritual [translation problem] will be convened to open the Alfred Jewel and read within the secret of Sight. A Secret that has been held for 1,111 years. Inscribed within the interior setting of the Jewel, will be written the name of the Great Ruler who will herald the Dawn of the Great Slaying Time. To that name, all of Anglo-Saxon and all breathing incarnations from the generational bloodline of Alfred The Great, across the four Great Winds and Viking Seas, will kneel and pledge their allegiance before the end of 1,111 hours thereafter.

thechaniproject.com...

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Fri Jun 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by willnot

Its a riddle since he says "Have fun with this one" I will solve and get back to you

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hmm, that site again, I saved the so called "entity" conversations from there some time ago.

Was Alfred the Great another name or a relation to Ethelred the Ready? Because if so then that might be why I'm getting the phrase "get ready" popping into my head.

Ready for what I don't know but intriguing nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"And I command in God's name that no man may take the æstel from the book nor the book from the church." said King Alfred binding each æstel to it's book and each book to it's church for King Alfred firmly believed that England had lost it's way.

It is believed Alfreds Jewel is an æstel and there are believed to be 6 others making 7 in total.
edit on 5/12/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Was Alfred the Great another name or a relation to Ethelred the Ready? Because if so then that might be why I'm getting the phrase "get ready" popping into my head.

i don´t know what thread you´re talking about but Ethelred is King Alfred´s brother.

what does it mean?

what does 'get ready' mean?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
also the riddle is talking about viking seas..

maybe this has something to do with it?

lfred is noted for his defence of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of southern England against the Vikings, becoming the only English monarch still to be accorded the epithet "the Great"

i'm just throwing stuff out there, i'm NOT good at solving riddles

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by curious7

i don´t know what thread you´re talking about but Ethelred is King Alfred´s brother.

what does it mean?

what does 'get ready' mean?

No idea what "get ready" may mean, like I said in my first post, get ready for what? A new addition to our history books with new information brought to light? Who knows.

The other thread I talked about was a page on the CHANI Project site that talked about how the project was experimenting and accidentally opened a portal to another version of Earth where they contacted an entity via some kind of communication.

It claimed they'd destroyed their Earth's moon and seen the tides and weather become a lot calmer and that we should explore the ocean to unlock the secrets of space. I have a quote from this entity in my sig in fact about the so called ascension to a higher dimension.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All this preparation and symbolism, and they couldn't hold it on 11/11/11 instead of 11/12/11 which totally ruins the number-theme?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It’s very intriguing.

The Alfred Jewel

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It’s very intriguing.
I can’t help the feeling that you have to blow into it, like a bubble blower.
And I can’t figure out what the gold head is off, is it a fish, snake, frog, I have no idea.
Now the picture itself is telling me I should blow in it, look at his lips, but it is also telling me I need to look, but what am I looking at?
The sky or water is blue. Is he holding a land plant or a water plant?
Is that a mountain or coral at the bottom left?

This is very cool thanks OP for showing me this.

by the way i hope this what your post is about. if not ive found something really cool

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 5/12/11 by Whateva69 because: added link

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just a thought Quartz has some awesome properties, it can hold and store information and it can also be used as an amplifier of energy.

*** is that a dowsing rod with an Eyptian Anka on top he is holding?****

love and harmony

edit on 5/12/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I found this pic, look what is around his neck.

and here the same is attached to the parchment

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

The head is a dragons head and in the mouth is a rivet which held something and that is believed to have been an ivory pointer thus making Alfreds Jewel one of the æstels he referred to having had made which makes sense given the inscription.

However no one really knows what an æstel is (6 others have been found) although some feel they are a kind of reading pointer but that is just an educated guess. He is one of the more interesting Kings.. his practical approach and mystical writings intriguing in their own right..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Thanks for that, its way cool isn’t it.
I kind of figured it was a dragon, because every search i did on him showed a dragon here and there.
But i wasn’t too sure, it looks more like an axolotl without the little fuzzy things.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It is.. as are the other 6.. tho they are no where near as beautiful.. and interesting notion about the axolotl..folklore and the Anglo-Saxon chronicles mention the wondrous serpents around here so perhaps the head is a copy of what they thought those serpents looked like? (big guess on my part
)

I guess we will never really know as we will never really know the thinking behind the reason why Alfred ordered them made.

I have often wondered about the shaft tho.. some say a pointer.. I could believe (going on the epic poem Beowulf) and folklore the Ivory pointer would be represented as flame.. but that would seem hardly fitting for a device to read religious texts.

So I can't help but feel that maybe the rivet held it into a larger shaft.. perhaps even a staff as that would at least have the figure facing the right direction... But all in all I'm just guessing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Either someone had a lot of time on their hands figuring out all those 11s or they decided to do all those 11s because people like to have fun with things like that, kind of like how they released a bunch of scary movies on 06/06/06.
Personally after reading it I kind of got this whole raising the dead vibe or that they were trying to get him to possess one of the descendents or something. I suppose that's what I get for watching Insidious.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
On December 11, 2011, at the 11th hour= at the last minute
Of the Anglo-Saxon night sky, = the Anglo Saxon knights or the 5 thingy star they use you know 4 at each corner and one in the center
which is 1,111 years since the time of The Great King Alfred, did king Alfred have anything to do with freemasonry? If so then
the most secret of ceremonies/ritual [translation problem] I’m guessing knights Templar ritual
will be convened to open the Alfred Jewel and read within the secret of Sight = a covern is normally 13.. How many sacred stone sites have 13 stones?
. A Secret that has been held for 1,111 years. Inscribed within the interior setting of the Jewel = the picture will change, will be written the name of the Great Ruler who will herald the Dawn of the Great Slaying Time. = sunrise, red sky and it will only appear for a short time. To that name, all of Anglo-Saxon and all breathing incarnations from the generational bloodline of Alfred the Great, across the four Great Winds and Viking Seas, will kneel and pledge their allegiance before the end of 1,111 hours thereafter.

So who’s related to King Alfred? If it’s me, I’ll need a cushion because my knees are bung.

the bold text is my guess

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 6/12/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
will be written the name of the Great Ruler who will herald the Dawn of the Great Slaying Time. Once the name appears it will call forward the flying beast (dragon) ( alien/ufo)

Dragons in the sky

oops... the anglo saxen word for knight is boy or servent.
knight

hey give me a break, i cant sleep so i thought id spend my time on this

edit on 6/12/11 by Whateva69 because: link

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"The function of the jewel is unknown. It may have been an "aestel", an object which Alfred sent to each bishopric when his translation of Gregory's "Pastoral Care" was distributed. Each aestel was worth 50 mancuses (gold coins), so was a very expensive object. The consensus is that an aestel was intended to be used as a book pointer. If this theory is correct, there should have been several such jewels. The Alfred Jewel was discovered four miles from Athelney, where Alfred had founded a monastery.

On the other hand, it seems unlikely that such a beautiful object as the Alfred Jewel would have been lost or destroyed in all but one copy if several were made. Another theory is that the jewel was a symbol of office, either of Alfred or of one of his officials. Alfred often gave gifts to his bishops and other officials, and the inscription "Alfred ordered me to be made" may adorn such a gift.

The figure on the Jewel has been supposed to be a represention of Christ as the incarnate form of the Wisdom of God, or possibly to be a personification of Sight. "
www.mirror.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Had to check my family genealogy and lo and behold, I'm related to Alfred....he is my 33rd great grandfather. I'm gonna keep an eye on things and see what happens at the time prescribed. I'm definitely curious!! Thanks for bringing this to our attention OP. S n F!!

Sweet Karma

new topics

top topics

join