It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do these megalithic etchings say to you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

yes well I have had a quick look don't know whether I can get through all that, but its good to see data just rolling in out of the blue, not seen before, but the symbol top left, will (see) to it that I do check it out thanks K I mist it

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I would be stoked if you had or could link to some photos of those. Black Mountain has a few myths of it own, if im thinking of the same place.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLGOOD

You can Google Black mountain National park and also the look out, but I have tried to identified same via this, no go as there is a million boulders all bigger than two London buses, I had no camera that was anywhere capable of photos impossible you need 750 lens

I published this finding in the Cooktown news, and where to see it, and personally showed 60 odd visitors, all were totally gobsmacked at the sight of it, I even had a meeting with the Mayor of Cook shire as to hiring a chopper to get up there but was meet with total disinterest, as for the other indigenous symbols, they can be readily viewed by arrangement

As to going up upon Black mountain the local indigenous need to perform a smoking ceremony before permitting access, but its a death defying profession as you would need to be a rock climber with all the pitons and ropes etc

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

If I ever get up that way for a holiday ill check it out,shame about the photos and lack of interest from officials. I have googled the mountain before its pretty unique looking. If you ever come across some photos would love to see them.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

some camel toe on the right handside one

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLGOOD
reply to post by bulla

If I ever get up that way for a holiday ill check it out,shame about the photos and lack of interest from officials. I have googled the mountain before its pretty unique looking. If you ever come across some photos would love to see them.

I had planed to return this month with the precise camera and lenses to do the job plus chopper from Wiepa I have spent two years establishment including ground research surrounding its existence, and have established it is or was an ancient steam vent, the very reason for the Horus loge numbers being the flagstone numbers

Ground tests and drill samples show precipitated sands for miles surrounding the mountain, all consistent in the same 2.5 to 3 micron size, it apart from the solid boulders, there is no, being nothing between them for undermanned distance underground, being cavity's

Smoke from bush fires from below valley does not go up over, instead goes thru and exits other side

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm more inclined the believe that it's merely a doodle. It's no more detailed, no less detailed than any given stick figure doodle my kids can draw. I personally believe we may look far too deeply into ancient art. We doodle, carve, paint, craft out of boredom, to kill time now. What makes you think someone wouldn't have done the same for the same reasons many millenia ago? Resources and time & effort aside, if one is bored enough, they WILL find a way to gather the materials to curb the boredom.
edit on 12/11/2011 by Nyiah because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

you have obliviously, have far to much time that you spend contemplating your navel and not on historical aspects of ancient knowledge, where the wisdom you really seek lye's

top topics

<< 1   >>

join