It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do these megalithic etchings say to you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I took these photos a couple of years back in one of the largest known European dolmens in the south of Spain, Antequera, almost everybody who enters sees at the entrance a five pointed star fish etching and these one in the photos. Strangely enough, In the local museum they don’t seem to focus on these. I find them fascinating myself and wondered if anybody here had some ideas about them. The first image is natural and the second one I filled in myself to get a clearer view as to what was etched in the stone. According to the scientific data put forth so far they are meant to be 4500 years old. One thing that makes this dolmen stand out amongst others is in the centre of the chamber there is a fresh water well, nicely carved in to the ground. Although the surrounding landscape, is dry land, it has been recently revealed that in the time it was built the surrounding area was a salt water lagoon. If anybody is interested, I can post some more photos of the area.
photo as it is.

coloured in photo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Looks like a man and a woman, and a child maybe.

Man on the left

Allmost gone forever, hard to see if some type of writing or dipiction of above.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
its a depiction of mt exwife and her stupid mother,shes a hyhena thats why she looks like she has a penis!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
lol i thought the first pic was a woman with massive breasts and then in the coloured pic you can see it looks more like a man with a 3rd leg lmao.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
men's room
women's room

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

funny!!!!
wish i thought of that!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
i found the same image in my kids room,only it was engraved on paper with a green crayon!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sky Diving ....

or a Free Fall site

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The guy on the right has a boner

The guy on the left is so well hung, the poor bugger is bow legged

Are dolmens always used as a burial place?

This looks more like a fertility site to me

Perhaps these people used their ancestors for their fertility rites of passage

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

the whole burial thing is debatable, no mummies nor bodies found from the period when it was built. One friend said that perhaps the first being has a tail! I have a feeling that the fertility chamber would make a lot of sense. After a lot of mass destruction, people are fearful to become extinct so the whole idea of improving the race would be a very strong factor. No matter what method what used.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
These petroglyphs are representations of plasma discharges seen in the sky worldwide. These same figures are found carved in stone all over the world. These are not crayon drawings by a kid, they are carved in stone. Those little stick figures took days and days to chisel into the stone, they are not just random drawings.

Check this out to see.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"Mama..look at my drawing.."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

thanks for that link I will dig deeper in to that when I have a bit more time as it looks really great. Here is a video of the insides so that you can get an idea of what a great building it is, even now.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
men's room
women's room

good insight, and you may be right the may have been some kind of order in those days to. Ancient world order

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That the female has a bad case of hemorrhoids. Sorry. Certainly they depict a male and a female. Not sure that anything else is intended to be shown.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The pictures depicted can be found in cave and rock paintings of the Australian Aboriginals, they are dated back some 40,000 years and are the depiction of the Rainbow serpent known as bulladema, he who made all the land ,rivers,oceans and the sky's, located some 30 miles south of Cooktown, situated in cape York peninsular Queensland Australia

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
These petroglyphs are seen by the hundreds of thousands all over the world. The man is not well hung, it is a picture of this:

Obviously, these things had to be a pretty big deal in order for people to spend the time to carve them in stone. No one will spend days carving random doodles into stone. It must be pretty significant to spend the time carving them.

Would you spend days of hard work making something so you could make some kind of Beavis and Butthead dick joke?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And I add within 25 miles in 2006 evidence of another Ancient civilization was located,not before found in Australia

Being hidden upon Black Mountain ,Two sections of 4 MT thick solid granite hexagonal columns, lying down
Three 8 MT high flag stone with flat faces and large numbers inscribed, solid granite
one 25mt long 12 Mt high mask looking skywards, solid granite, Perhaps Horus (RA) god

All the above are inaccessible due to terrain, but can be seen when pointed out via 750 field glasses from lookout Black Mountain

Bulla joiner of dots

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
These petroglyphs are representations of plasma discharges seen in the sky worldwide. These same figures are found carved in stone all over the world. These are not crayon drawings by a kid, they are carved in stone. Those little stick figures took days and days to chisel into the stone, they are not just random drawings.

Check this out to see.

Wow,thanks for that link,capt!

I have seen these drawings to somewhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

Isn't it obvious? Mens room to the left, women's to the right...

... duh....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join