It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eternal Connectedness Of Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Omphale

It can also be said:

"for an optimist, time is just a tool for crafting his perfection.

Sounds a little 'deviant' when you put it that way though, not that I disagree, but...if you can see what I mean...it implies more polishing than perfecting...as a turn of phrasing...and on a number of levels...but by implication, it does change the overall meaning. Subtly mind, Chaucer-like, I suppose one might say.

To truly understand it's meaning, one must know that one is perfection in the process of perfecting itself.

So then comes the question, how does one perfect perfection?

Ribbit

That's very good! Something the Buddha would applaud.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

To fear Time is to fear God, since both are One in the same. To fear God is to be stoopid, so to fear Time is to be stoopid as well.

Ribbit

u religious people have no conscious at all, why do u lecture about everything using all words when for u any is nothing but god which is nothing more

time for u is god, while time for any conscious is his existence for a time, like day and night u know hours and years u never know that? while every second and minute count when conscious is really existing

and time cannot b feared, it is also ur types that keep making objects living source of urselves, u create monsters justifications jumping from anywhere just to confirm all as any being god life

time only confirm that all objective is of lies, since objective is not constant, u may not fear literally but u have all the right reasons to fear that fact, when free sense is true which is most of all honest existing ones, this is the right reaction to lack of constancy, free sense is sane only bc objective concept is suppositely constant

not recognizing any of that is what could b considered stupid, but to me stupid do not exist, since any objective source is by definition intelligent freedom, it is simply about free wills and lies

and god as the concept of absolute powerful freedom possessing all existence reasons, is nothing to fear only for ur kind of self awareness that enjoy the idea of being through powerful others in projection of ur free will, but u r not everyone, while most of conscious dont ever mean anything but themselves matters and surely never anyother powers especially right ones that exist honestly and individually

Firstly, to truly believe in God/Source does kNot require subscribing to any religion, it only requires belief via proof. I dew kNot subscribe to any religion, so I am kNot religious. I am a Free Thinker of God/Source as you should be as well.

Secondly, objectivity is constant when it is the truth based on fact(s), otherwise it's nothing more than an opinion based on flawed conceptual/perceptual thinking.

Thirdly, free will is an illusion.

Fourthly, WE is One and All and you are a puppet of WE.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keiju
reply to post by absolutely

absolutely, where r u from?

because your english is so brocken I can not understand a word your saying

And English is presumably your first language and yet your punctuation and spelling is worse than his.

People in glasshouse...? Ring any bells?

WHat r u, absolutely's best friend,

i hear a bell, the one that rings when your face hits the floor, ding ding ding, DOes that make sense Omphale?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Firstly, to truly believe in God/Source does kNot require subscribing to any religion, it only requires belief via proof. I dew kNot subscribe to any religion, so I am kNot religious. I am a Free Thinker of God/Source as you should be as well.

Secondly, objectivity is constant when it is the truth based on fact(s), otherwise it's nothing more than an opinion based on flawed conceptual/perceptual thinking.

Thirdly, free will is an illusion.

Fourthly, WE is One and All and you are a puppet of WE.

Ribbit

u cant call what u r doing, u show the religious u r in terms of being absurd, this is totally unsane, yea i believe truly in god or source watever so as it looks proving it is free so no subscription while as u all know religious is what subscribe ehem and as it is absolutely proven now u can use those precious arguments and pretend being all of that, smilecorner, it is free take it

no mister what u do is u then its justification cant b but objective if u r really doing any, u cant conceive what u do that is how the only conception possible is objective truth

so any who claim knwoing all even what he is doing as a whole conception is a believer mind, and any believer is what is never objective and what is never objective is what want to see objects existing bc of free wills, and any who sees objects of wills is what will accept the most powerful will as possessor of everything so he would suit its free will through what is already done as getting constancy sense to its mind necessary to its free will life, while any that give all to most powerful freedom must make his mind based for his life rights on seting what powerful freedom allow it to live through what it possess, and that is religion concept, living of one life

it doesnt matter what kind of set rules u refer to in order to justify urself life right, u can made up those settings if u want to handle risks which is satan like or u prefer to refer always to objects settings called being known religions of god so u wont be alone taking the responsability of the setting, but it is the same religious mind freedom, who keep refering to object religions would more lie but who make up his own religion is the definitive liar as absolutely opposed to truth, so it is the same freedom move and end

objectivity is not constant when objectivity is of free realization while what is free is free by definition

objective is by definition constant from where it is about object that do not move even if the perspective is included element that alter the constancy of object

thirdly, free will is the only honest objective perspective, u cant identify anything u see but in terms of its free reaction to else fact as the reason of its reality, and what made u subjectively claim it being an illusion is what prove the free will much more then who can realize objectively his own free living right

while ur fourth claim is urself will of being puppet, u assert a we when obviously u r alone asserting and through the assertion of one all that do not exist, when all is through opposites then objective is always in dualities then never one, and the concept of one u mean as god of urself mind is the superior that by definition then u cant identify as one even within urself alone

u might enjoy the idea that u r a created thing in all terms to justify ur free will through powerful ones, but this isnt the case of humans as surely it is not the truth nor the fact of, so any human conscious know how it doesnt matter what else think about it or mean by looking at, as it knows how it is exclusively all to itself reality end and itself free reasons

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Do I need to be his/her best friend in order to recognise your hypocrisy? But no, I am not.

i hear a bell, the one that rings when your face hits the floor, ding ding ding, DOes that make sense Omphale?

That may be how you would deal with such minor criticism in the 'real' world, but I think you'd have a hard time knocking me out in this particular arena. So while the literal implication of your threat does indeed make sense, it is rather too empty a threat to have any impact on my actual senses. Except that of humour that is.

edit on 12-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

u prove how u r evil as cant believe truth, u mean believing lies only
the word believing is like be leaving life, so convinced by truth out free

there is no such thing as perfecting perfection, wat jerk u keep following and taking sentences of

first what could mean perfection concept is what know that perfection can never be meant, so is meaning what already is only so always objective in meaning anything being to that spirit of truth, never itself which again prove the truth being only freedom which is nothing at all but to itself conscious free fact only any new idea enjoying its objectivity as new until it could seen existing relative else too so again freedom for smthg new to enjoy as free fact
there is nothing that could be compared to freedom sense perfection which is to truth all
then the superior sense if know how to keep it to oneself out of never meaning it by comparaison at all, so really independant from all for smthg out that do not touch any else rights of truth, but that superior mean is also bc of freedom value, so nothing to prove or to mean, just the perfection of what is absolutely free as out of all, wether new or beyond that of course cant last but a second, so only its constancies are to objective existence that any relative to would be confirmed but to objective value to truth realisation not the free will

that is why also freedom right is meant from truth to all, there is nothing else that worth any but freedom sense as nothing really but nothing absolute value, mayb in some turn of ways truth admit misconceiving the value of nothing base to absolute freedom perfection end as object conception reason of truth
constancy is the positive source, which is nothing as noone but as a fact positive source
now there cant b better constancy but constancy of nothing, so nothing absolute value is to bring out positive source, so the free sense comes from nothing and not from constancy that only confirms it being positive truth

then u can see what i mean when i mean that truth is absolute value wether u move or not it doesnt matter of moves it what always is but it depends on what is objective to show how it is always superior in positive absolute terms

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

or negatively believing is literally be lie vector

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Do I need to be his/her best friend in order to recognise your hypocrisy? But no, I am not.

That may be how you would deal with such minor criticism in the 'real' world, but I think you'd have a hard time knocking me out in this particular arena. So while the literal implication of your threat does indeed make sense, it is rather too empty a threat to have any impact on my actual senses. Except that of humour that is.

edit on 12-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

your just a boy Omphale, a slly one at that

now why dont you shut yer trap and keep quiet, coz you didnt make sense to start with... simply idiotic,

maybe you were trying to be funny, but you also failed at that,

just one fail post after another

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

your just a boy Omphale, a slly one at that

You are just a boy, Omphale, a silly one at that.

Shall I go on?

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
2. An act or instance of such falseness.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Although I am a silly boy. That I admit.
Gladly.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Omphale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Gladly.

well then, we'll just leave it at that

edit on 20-12-2011 by Keiju because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2011 by Keiju because: not correcting my spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Gladly.

well then, we'll just leave it at that

Well we could, but then am I a 'silly' boy, or a miracle?

Unlike Sir Thomas Moore, your powers of perception are on the same level as your grammar

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well it's a shame to see what this thread has been reduced to, what with all the grammar jokes and everything, but in any rate, I found a list of dmt trips... I don't know if this is the same site that I read about the professor and the Aztec, but the detailed descriptions of each trip are very fascinating nonetheless...

dmt.tribe.net...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Time is a contruct that has been constructed in the mind and has been believed to be real.
Time can only appear now, because you are always now and appearances can only appear presently to you.
So time does not connect because you will never experience time, you will only ever beable to experience now.
It is now that is eternal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join