It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Eternal Connectedness Of Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Wow, your post is important. I would love to know more about your experiences. Is this something only you have experienced and discussed openly or is it common? Seems like many people would gladly trade places with you if only to experience what you have. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Unrealised

Wow, your post is important. I would love to know more about your experiences. Is this something only you have experienced and discussed openly or is it common? Seems like many people would gladly trade places with you if only to experience what you have. Thanks for sharing.

I have a full day of work ahead of me, but I will respond within 15 or 16 hours.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Time is the Thing that connects All as One.

Yeah, because if you keep going all the way back in time you have the Big Bang and if you keep going forward in time you have "The Big Crunch" or "The Big Freeze". Like inhaling and exhaling. Both are connected and one couldn't exist without the other.

Interesting

There is no sPoon!

There is no bIg bAng!

There is no bIg cRunch!

But We dew come from something, kNot nothing.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You think 'then' and 'when' . The words 'then' and 'when' can only arise now.
There is only now, and words make you believe there is more. Really there are just words appearing now.
Words in the fountain of now.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

The problem is you haven't a clue what the real truth is so you live the Now in lieu of the Truth.

The Truth will set you free of the Now and you can Then exist in the All.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Keiju

Everything happens now. How can we miss that?
This now that is now is all there is. From that all sorts of things are imagined.
Words make us think there is more to life than this eternal now.
God is now.

God is All and All is kNot just Now, it's Then, When, Now, and All the in-betweens.

Until you understand the Contradictory Universe, you don't stand a chance of knowing the Real Truth.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Really there is not even now, in fact this is nothing happening.
You are not a thing, this existance is not a thing and it appears to be happening presently.
The appearance is then given a name and the world seems to be created yet it never is.
In the beginning was the word. From words the world, the universe, the past, the future are all assumed.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
only positive superiority exist bc only what is out of all positively so alone by itself realizations is then constant existing, since not belonging to any nor all

while only wht is constant exist from belonging to constancy concept of truth which is the object principal reason

which also prove how god is not the truth, object fact that truth was objective in conceiving it as free out of, till truth i guess became fully objective about so totally free from, then all kind of different pretenses reasons appear to justify their free sense existing in truth free ways

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Would you please explain what you mean when you you say 'positive superiority'.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Really there is not even now, in fact this is nothing happening.
You are not a thing, this existance is not a thing and it appears to be happening presently.
The appearance is then given a name and the world seems to be created yet it never is.
In the beginning was the word. From words the world, the universe, the past, the future are all assumed.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Boy! Talk about knowing nothing of what yew speak of!

First, God's/Source's language is Mathematics and although there is no true beginning, God/Source has always been and will always be, in the beginning there was 1, kNot sum stoopid werd!

Secondly, you are an assumption.

Thirdly, go back to the first point and rinse and repeat as necessary.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
only positive superiority exist bc only what is out of all positively so alone by itself realizations is then constant existing, since not belonging to any nor all

while only wht is constant exist from belonging to constancy concept of truth which is the object principal reason

which also prove how god is not the truth, object fact that truth was objective in conceiving it as free out of, till truth i guess became fully objective about so totally free from, then all kind of different pretenses reasons appear to justify their free sense existing in truth free ways

Go to your room!

Why is it those who haven't the foggiest idea what the truth is, are the ones more prone to prove it?

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

go to ur room urself, since u belong to somwhere while i dont

and i proved on the contrary that all what u just said is false of willing liars, u r not able to prove anything bc clearly having no idea about any only focus on any shape that could be used as a self justification while u dont even have a self since u dont realize any

but the point that u will never know but now since im saying it, that true one or at least honest conscious free sense know how it is always that, so dont mean it like u do and that is exactly same reason for truth, it is stupid to mean the truth even if u deal with any mostly through
truth is noone so in a way like u being one to u, noone objectively to mean

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
what matter is objective values clear superiority and positive freedom rights constancies

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

can you prove something to me?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Would you please explain what you mean when you you say 'positive superiority'.
Thank you.

thx for asking as it is a point i made up being the truth like ways meaning object base that truth is only out free of it

superiority as u know is many different ways, u can state absolute superiority being what is above all else, but then it depends on all else so it can be forcing all else to inferiority as being for example the first or other reasons, superiority reason could be also the constancy of being free from all so it can b subjective, so as u see there cant b true superiority for what it cant b absolutely objective, only relative objectivity, then it cant b the truth

positive as a concept follow the same logics end, what is positive is essentially present concept always so the essence of objective perspective, but then it is a kind of self source, which could b reaction to else fact negatively, or meaning that will, then it cant b the truth either bc what is absolutely positive cant b free by itself constant it needs its constant source, while the conception of the term source cant b absolute positivity
when u r source of any u will always b that fact state negative, u r working constantly for what u cant get out of it since it is u, then u cant b released of activities, then always in terms of balance which is illogical since u r source, then it is not the truth

but where what is superior is positive source and positive source always superior, this equation is the truth of freedom ending like object value concept perspective of truth

what is absolutely free is by definition superior since alone existing but also what is free is positive source bc of its constancy maths results, it becomes more

that is how if u isolate an idea or a will u can see its superiority justification abstraction, any thought, so only what is absolutely superior exist and what exist is only what is absolutely superior,
but also if u stay cool as neutral still without mean, any constancy there will immediately become positive relations bc free objective is constant add free facts which is positive abstraction value

but my guess about what i call the object that even truth is not as it was first, is not really about freedom but freedom only way is surely what permitted it to b
my guess is more about to say that what is true is beyond any mean or will or ways, that is how u can witness some truths in contradictory situations and also in negative conditions but not evil

even if it would b like relative truths but it gives a glimse of what i mean

truths is about definitive values objects that actually freedom is the way but also the end

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

in side note i would speculate of the above, by saying also that i guess superiority is always freedom, there cant b any superior to freedom in absolute terms
and positive is always to objective right, bc what is objectively right is by definition constant so free superiority too

that is how the principal concept equation of truth, positive superiority is translated in all our dimensions existence to right freedom or freedom right, freedom is the concept of always superiority and right is the concept of what is always positive

then freedom is not always right while only when it is right that it would b considered existing truly
and right is not always free while only when it is constant alone that it would b considered true

so u can see how there is two major conditions for each truth value effects, so no duality while two absolutely for one object as one object is necessarily from two sides, free, the two are the same object but different extreme angles confirming that they dont relate but of being same exactly, truth

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

what do u want me to prove to u ?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Mkay..... Is that a joke?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by Doublemint

what do u want me to prove to u ?

anything you would like I'm leaving it up to you.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

then no out of my freedom i do what is useful or right not useless efforts for proving what already exist

do it urself since it is what u want to hear, be a proof then check its constancy then look at it as proving smthg bigger then wait for confirmation that wont come then as a conscious freedom b the confirmation source then as absolutely free enjoy listening to all what ur conscious came up with as a source of what u enjoy hearing

isnt that also evil ways?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

so you are saying consciousness is evil? if you can't prove anything then its probablly better to not bring it up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join