It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Seeks to Pacify Volatile and Conflict-Prone Northern Ireland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

And exactly how has England managed to do that and why would any Irish government allow it to happen?
England doesn't rule Ireland.

Some people seem to pluck the wildest accusations out of thin air without any sort of reasoning or proof.

Complete and utter bollocks.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
theres a bunch of stuff on ireland do a search

edit on 5-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: broken link

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Its sad what the Rothschild and the British crown have done to Ireland.They mass murdered millions of Irish during the potato famine and today the mass fluorite the water

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

theres a bunch of stuff on ireland do a search

There sure is.

In case you forgot or aren't aware, you made the claims and so the onus is very much on you to provide EVIDENCE of it's accuracy.
Anyone can make unsupported claims, unfortunately many do, are you one of the ignorant and bigotted who do so?

reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Its sad what the Rothschild and the British crown have done to Ireland.They mass murdered millions of Irish during the potato famine and today the mass fluorite the water

Is this all you do?
Troll threads and repeatedly post the same unsupported and unsubstantiated accusations.
What an incredibly sad life you must have.

There are plenty of professional support organisations for people such as you, I genuinely suggest you seek them out.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Now this is genuinely scary stuff and needs to be both publicised and resisted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Now this is genuinely scary stuff and needs to be both publicised and resisted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahhh...yes, Rothschild Agent George Soros and his Lithium i.e. Rockwood Holdings. Lots of Lithium waste which needs to be disposed of somehow, very expensive to dispose of. They know that we've too smart to fall for the 'Good for Teeth' scam, so now they're saying it's a cure all for social problems, despite that fact that the FDA perviously banned Lithium.

Lithium is the new Fluoride. It will reduce suicides as people will be less impulsive and more happy to sit around smiling as they're being raped by the NWO.

Symptoms of Lithium Poisoning

After taking too much lithium you will have symptoms such as:

* Diarrhea
* Dizziness
* Nausea
* Stomach pains
* Vomiting
* Weakness

You may also have some of the following nervous system symptoms, depending on how much lithium you took:

* Coma
* Hand tremors
* Incoordination of arms and legs (ataxia)
* Muscle twitches
* Seizures
* Slurred speech
* Uncontrollable eye movement (nystagmus)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ATTENTIO!!!!!

Please stay on topic:

NWO Seeks to Pacify Volatile and Conflict-Prone Northern Ireland

That means not posting about India or Lithium...or each other.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.fluoridefreewater.ie...

Republic of Ireland

71% water fluoridation.

www.fluoridefreewater.ie...

www.irishhealth.com...

www.fluoridationforum.ie...

bassically ireland have been fighting a losing battle with fluoridation for years allthoumsome sites will say win others say lose .. im gonna go with lose as fluoridation is the key to a passive dumb populace

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I accept that fluoridation of drinking water occurs in Ireland but where in any of the links you provided does it give even a slightest indication that '....england has been steadliy increasing the dose of fluoride to ireland for years' as you stated here? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
there was a table posted here on ats showing great britian and ireland's water fluoridation over the last 30 years or so, i read the post and i remmember it was steadily increased in conflict zones such as parts of ireland including northern ireland, scotland and liverpool and i think middlesborough redcar too, the post should be archived but theres 10 pages to route through and you gotta click every link now i would say it was beleivable, it showwed up as a dark speckled patch over the increased dosage zones.. i dont think this was official but i would say it was beleivable

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

What, like the way Germany mass murdered 10 million? Or like the way successive US Governments have emasculated hundreds of murderous tyrants and dictators causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands?

You are so sad. I do pity you, if all you have to base your life on is the ridiculous claim that we killed 1.8 Billion people.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

There is no fluoride added to NI Water, I've already posted that in this thread along with a link to NI Water's site.

Now exactly how is England directly responsible for the fluoridation of water in The Republic Of Ireland?

I live as close to Teesside as you can without being classed a Smoggie and I have lots of friends and family from Middlesbrough and Redcar etc.
If they are putting fluoride in tap water, and as far as I can tell from their website they aren't, then it's certainly not having the desired effect as anyone who knows anything about Teesside will tell you!
www.nwl.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here's a Fluoridation Map of England

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
and heres something interesting , looks like an order to fluoridate or possibly increase fluoridation in northern ireland i dont know for certain i just kinda breezed over it as i really dont give a rats ass i know britian controls ireland and most of the world for that matter through banking systems lobbying murder and just about any means neccesary to further their agenda, these jackals want the world and they will do anything to get it. and there winning like charlie #in sheen
www.legislation.gov.uk...

edit on 6-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: charlie #ing sheen

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So you expect other people to read a source you linked to in an effort to support your claims yet openly admit you haven't read it yourself.
Hmm....I think your credebility is disappearing rapidly.

You then make another completely unsupported claim that;

britian controls ireland and most of the world for that matter through banking systems lobbying murder and just about any means neccesary to further their agenda, these jackals want the world and they will do anything to get it

Seems to me you couldn't find any supportive evidence and in your frustration resorted to more baseless and unproven accusations.
Unfortunately it seems like that's enough for some people.

For the record, Britain had the world....and gave it back, all we want now is our own country.

So, let's recap.
There is no evidence at all that 'England' is responsible for the fluoridation of The Republic Of Ireland's water supply.
NI Water do not add fluoride to the water it provides to Northern Ireland.
Northumbria Water does add fluoride to some areas in Tyne & Wear but not to Teesside.
The water supplied to the majority of England has no added fluoride.
edit on 6/12/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I understand the Water Fluoridation thing , in Birmingham UK we have had it since the 1960 s and yes I believe a lot of what is stated regarding Water Fluoridation and the WW2 German use of it . However check this , does this strike you as mind numbed people , I think not , and how long before direct action is taken elsewhere regarding banksters and the like.

Real IRA: we bombed banks,

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

The Real IRA has claimed responsibility for bombing the City of Culture office in Londonderry and two banks - and warned it will continue to strike financial targets.

In a statement laden with anti-capitalist rhetoric, the dissident republican terrorists said the bombings of two Santander bank branches were a response to bankers' "greed".

The language used to justify the attacks seems designed to tap into the widespread public animosity towards the banking system since the economic crash and bank bailouts on both sides of the border.

A bomb was thrown into a Santander branch in Derry city centre in May, causing extensive damage.

The bank's Newry office was targeted in August, although the viable device did not explode.

Last October, the Ulster Bank branch on Culmore Road was also bombed by the Real IRA.

Last night's statement to the Guardian newspaper said such attacks "are an integral part of our strategy of targeting the financial infrastructure that supports the British government's capitalist colonial system in Ireland".

"The impetus to carry out this type of attack is directly linked to pressure from working-class communities in Ireland as a whole," the statement read.

Two weeks ago, the City of Culture offices were damaged by a bomb. The statement said the attack was an "objection" to the "political exploitation of Derry's name and culture". "Republicans view this charade as an elaboration of the well-choreographed 'peace process' which resulted in former IRA personnel serving as British ministers," it said.

The message also said deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness was not under threat, contradicting what the Irish presidential candidate has stated in the past.

"Why would we turn him into a so-called martyr?" it added.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

the claim is fact.British empire is the mass murderer humanity has ever seen.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

dude

" legislation.gov.uk "" this is your investigation not mine i did fluoridation years ago.

The table i reffered to earlier that was on ats was what led me to believe britian is responsible for fluoridating ireland's water supply i said it was here i wasnt about to go digging for it as i didnt post on it so therefore its not on my list of active threads which means you gotta do a search for it the hard way,

im done on this thread good luck sonny

edit on 7-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: i dont need to prove myself to a noob theorist

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Sorry mate but that's a massive cop out.

It's not my 'investigation' I'm merely responding to what still are unsubstantiated claims.

If you are happy to leave it at that well it's got nothing to do with me - I'm not the one making baseless accusations.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join