It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Seeks to Pacify Volatile and Conflict-Prone Northern Ireland

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by jameshawkings

Sorry, it simply doesn't make sense and there is nothing to suggest that it either has happened or will happen.

What evidence is there that someone is going to put floride in water in Northern Ireland?

The only mention of fluoride in the article you linked to in your OP is a campaign to promote the use of fluoride toothpaste as part of an overall strategy to improve dental care in Northern Ireland.
There is not even the slightest intimation or inference that 'they' intend to put it in drinking water.
edit on 5/12/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

Once you've been aware of this topic for a while, you'll see that there is a pattern, like in Southampton, UK, where they recently started up the Teeth propaganda and then tried to fluoridate the water supply

2008 Southampton: Shock pictures show kids' tooth decay www.dentistry.co.uk...

"It is this alarmingly high number of infants with rotten teeth that is driving moves to add fluoride to the city's tap water."

2011 Southampton: Judge gives go-ahead to add fluoride to city's tap water supply - despite overwhelming public opposition www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fortunately the power of the people has now prevailed, but only through them being informed of what's going on, like what I'm doing in this thread

Sept 2011 Southampton officials vote against water fluoridation scheme www.prisonplanet.com...

Once one is aware of the NWO agenda you can quickly see the same processes being repeated around the globe, that's why it's not relevant if I've been to NI before.

I would strongly recommend you look into what Fluoride is really being used for and learn to see how the system is being manipulated to get as many people Fluoridated as possible. There are documentaries which can easily be Googled

edit on 5-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Sorry, there is absolutely nothing to suggest you are right.

You can lead a horse to water springs to mind.

You're repeated failure to answer questions or supply any sort of reasoning or evidence to support your claim suggests it is nothing but opinion based on pre-conceived ideas and a vivid imagination.

I've given you the heads up, now it's up to you to take your own inititative and learn about the history of Fluoride, I've posted one documentary in the OP.

I'm here to raise the alarm and point you in the right direction, unfortunately I can't spend all day writing essays (though I would love to) on this as I've got a business to run. I will get back to the thread now and again in case anyone has any questions that haven't yet been answered

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Freeborn is right.
Your post is sensationalist fantasy, and an insult to the people of NI.
To say something like 'If it wasn't for the troubles and the possibility that Ireland will want Northern Ireland back when the coming civil unrest and chaos arises, then there would be no need for the Fluoride' is just plain ignorant.
Water Fluoridation began in Ireland in the 60's mostly due to backhand payments made by a fertilizer manufacturer to corrupt politicians on the take. The troubles in Ireland, North and South, is a very touchy subject and I suggest you paint your conspiracy tinted ocher on something else.
edit on 5-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Have a read through some of my replies to Freeborn and this will make more sense

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Maybe I'm not up to date with the fluoridation programmes etc as you but on the evidence provided I suspect in this instance you are wrong.

I will keep an eye on future developments and if this is indeed an attempt at introducing such a policy I will be the first to hold my hands up and admit that I was wrong.

In addition, for balance, I think it's fair to add that there is no definative evidence that proves fluoridation poses a health risk and can actually help sedate and pacify people.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Maybe I'm not up to date with the fluoridation programmes etc as you but on the evidence provided I suspect in this instance you are wrong.

I will keep an eye on future developments and if this is indeed an attempt at introducing such a policy I will be the first to hold my hands up and admit that I was wrong.

In addition, for balance, I think it's fair to add that there is no definative evidence that proves fluoridation poses a health risk and can actually help sedate and pacify people.

Exactly, watch how this unfolds, if they propose fluoridating NI then you'll be ready to oppose it.

Fluoride science is all cheque-book science; people get paid a lot of money to prove that it's safe and beneficial. They paid the same scientists who 'Proved' ciggarettes to be safe and Asbestos. Whenever a scientist proves Fluoride to be harmful, they lose their job and the study is binned. The people with the money control the studies. Every study is an investment. This is not real science, it's fake science that is used to make money

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I am completely against the fluoridation of public drinking water.
And raising public awareness is a good thing. However, my gripe is the twist you have placed on this information, an opinion based upon your belief in an NWO agenda, which you have, IMO wrongly, attempted to tie in with an issue which is a very sore point for the people living both North and South of the Irish border.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

As an indian, I can confirm that 150-200 million were killed by the British.This is proven.On the other hand 1.8 billion is definitely possible considering that british were extremely racist and deliberately starved people and executed and killed indians at their whims.

Anyways on topic, there is possiblity of northern ireland revolting with deteriorating british economy.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

What has that got to do with this thread?
And who are you to confirm something like that without offering any supportive evidence at all and expect people simply to take your word for it?
And how many Indians have Indians killed over the years? With all your religious differences, caste system, inherent corruption and economic disparity I would suggest it's a damn sight more than Britain ever has.

And the people of Northern Ireland never have and never will be revolting!

edit on 5/12/11 by Freeborn because: ??

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Why was there IRA?You have tried to starve and mass murder millions of irish and continue suppressing catholics. and please quit spreading lies about india and admit the crimes of genocide of your nation.India and Pakistan were result of divide and conquer by the british raj.You stole 40000-50000 tons of gold from india totally impoverished it.

your nation has never apologized for the crimes it committed on humanity.It atleast mass murdered 150 million-220 million in India.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I am completely against the fluoridation of public drinking water.
And raising public awareness is a good thing. However, my gripe is the twist you have placed on this information, an opinion based upon your belief in an NWO agenda, which you have, IMO wrongly, attempted to tie in with an issue which is a very sore point for the people living both North and South of the Irish border.

The UK is under House of Rothschild control. London is about as close as you can get to the centre of the NWO. Ireland is not controlled by the NWO to the same extent, hence why the NWO attacked them with debt, just as they did Iceland and other countries who they wanted to take more control of. Once they have you in debt, they offer IMF bailouts which they use to create agreed conditionalities to gradually take away assets and gain control.

During World War III, we're more likely to see revolutions, the NWO want to use this time to gain more power, control and territory, the last thing they would want is to lose territory i.e. Northern Ireland joining Ireland. It's important to make the people as docile as possible during the coming chaos so as they will not get in the way of the grand plan of the Bankers/NWO.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

whos rothschild?I am new to the NWO stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

None of this has anything to do with this thread at all.

Quite unsurprisingly you show an acute inability to accept any responsibility for your own countries failings.
You have been independant for over 60 years now, plenty of time to have corrected all the alleged wrongs...but you still live in a society where religious differences dominate public life, corruption is endemic, poverty is at a scale never known before whilst some of the worlds richest people get richer and watch fellow countrymen starve to death....I could go on and on....but it's not the time or place.

I noticed you are a new member, please accept some friendly advice and take this discussion elsewhere.
Start a thread on it and I'll gladly contribute but this will be my last comment on it in this tread.

There are lots of threads on ATS about Ireland, The Troubles etc...take the time to find them and read them, they should prove informative and hopefully give a broader understanding of the subject.

Oh, and all my grandparents were Irish and I was nominally raised a Catholic!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

But why will 'Northern Ireland join Ireland'?

And your arguement about The Rothschilds and NWO doesn't stack up.
Like the UK Ireland is part of the EU but unlike the UK Ireland adopted the Euro and entered the Eurozone - the UK maintained it's own sterling currency, much to the annoyance of the rest of the EU.
However, it is alleged that the EU is one of the prime movers in the NWO.
And it was the EU that led the Irish bailout.
All that suggests to me that Ireland is a damn sight more under NWO control than the UK, quite the opposite of what you allege.

But that all depends on how much belief a person has in the NWO theories etc and their influence and power.
Some very learned and independantly minded people think it is a complete crock other's believe differently.

Me?
Again I think it's a conversation for another time and place, and there are plenty of NWO threads here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

yes my countrymen starve.I try to help and .What does your nation do ?Helps islamic fundamentalists mass murder people in Libya while destroying an excellent social welfare system.
give asylum to Chechen terrorists and wahabbis.Your leaders are full of bloodthirst.

You people show your imperialist mentality again and again.
India use to be richest nation on earth till the british raj came and looted and plundered it.Today,yes we are poor as you stole our gold,your corporations destroy liveihoods.Remember what BP has done in Gulf of Mexico?the nightmare still continues.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A complete denial.

60 years to change things and what have you achieved?
Greater social inequality, rampant corruption blah blah blah.
But it's so much easier and convenient to blame those damned British than do some self-examination and accept even a portion of responsiility yourselves.
Feeble, lame and predictable spring to mind.

That's me out of here as it's contributing nothing at all to this thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The EU is a tentacle of the NWO. The Euro was used as a way of gaining more control over a number of European countries, but the NWO already had complete control of the UK so it was not a priority to move the UK into the Euro.

The Globalists Bankers/NWO, many who orignate or live in the UK, are the octopus. They have many many tentacles e.g. The EU, UN, IMF, WHO, UNICEF, Goldman Sachs, CIA, MI5, Mossad, Federal Reserve, CFR, Big Pharma etc etc. These tentacles are far reaching.

It is not a priority to implement a new control mechanism in a place that you already control. However, Libya, Syria, Iran, Venezuela etc Those are priorities, the UN is used on them combined with Fiction. It's also important to increase the control within other European countries, using the Euro and the EU. Again, it's of a lower priority to push the UK into the Euro as they already have control of it. As for the USA it's a corporation that's controlled by the Globalist Bankers of the UK and America (Rothschild and Rockefellers)

In the future if Ireland do an Iceland and refuse to pay back the IMF, living standards would start to improve. If life is tough in Northern Ireland that might well be the time when they try to join forces. Especially with WWIII going in the background

But why will 'Northern Ireland join Ireland'?

And your arguement about The Rothschilds and NWO doesn't stack up.
Like the UK Ireland is part of the EU but unlike the UK Ireland adopted the Euro and entered the Eurozone - the UK maintained it's own sterling currency, much to the annoyance of the rest of the EU.
However, it is alleged that the EU is one of the prime movers in the NWO.
And it was the EU that led the Irish bailout.
All that suggests to me that Ireland is a damn sight more under NWO control than the UK, quite the opposite of what you allege.

But that all depends on how much belief a person has in the NWO theories etc and their influence and power.
Some very learned and independantly minded people think it is a complete crock other's believe differently.

Me?
Again I think it's a conversation for another time and place, and there are plenty of NWO threads here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

whos Rothschild? Whos Rockefeller? CFR? NWO?

I simply cannot understand what you saying.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

whos Rothschild? Whos Rockefeller? CFR? NWO?

I simply cannot understand what you saying.

The Rothschild's and Rockefeller's are the most power banking families in the world. Lots of information availalble through YouTube and Google.

CFR is the Council on Foreign Relations (controlled by David Rockefeller)

NWO is the New World Order (controlled by the Bankers and Elite)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

people in ireland dont want their country to be ruled by england .. but england has been steadliy increasing the dose of fluoride to ireland for years .. they want them passified and sunbversed so they dont rise up again

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf

people in ireland dont want their country to be ruled by england .. but england has been steadliy increasing the dose of fluoride to ireland for years .. they want them passified and sunbversed so they dont rise up again

Unless you can provide some evidence to show how England has been 'increasing the dose of fluoride to Ireland for years' you can go stand in the corner with the other speculative idiots. What a load of b*****ks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join