It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange wins right to Supreme Court hearing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
How long exactly is Assange going to whine and complain that his problems in Sweden are related to the US Government? The dude needs to re-attach his balls and answer the charges in court, just as he demands of everyone else he wants to expose.

Or is it Assanges position that the rules apply to everyone else but him?

He is no better than the groups he rails against - He misleads them about donations in order to fund his life on the lam, continually lies in statements he makes about upcoming releases that arent remotely close to what he claimed.

While you guys like to accuse the American Government of stringing the American people along, you should take the time and check your own mouths for the hook line and sinker Assange / wikileaks has in you.

Dont want to believe me... Thats fine.. When Assange is done having you pay for his legal battles and his salary and expenses, he will be back to sucker you into paying more. Eventually, at some point, you might wake up....

I doubt it..
edit on 7-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well, your goverment is corrupt, and part of the reason america is in acomplete mess. But this is not about america, this is about all the governments that are basically criminals. People have the right to know what they get up too. but like i said before, most peolle dont care. They will believe everything the fake media says, while being more concerned about what the latest celebs have been up too.

Its a shame that its only a small percentage of the population that have their eyes open to the horror that our governments have done, and still do.

As for assange facing his allegations of rape. If i was him, and innocent, no way would i leave the uk to face trial. Esp after what the us government have said. HE would have to be an idiot to even consider it.

<< 1   >>

join