It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with all the people?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Thanks, that means a lot. I would add "more than you may know", but then you may already know right?!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

I didn't know for sure, but I hoped.

I would like to clear one thing up, though.

I am not a psychic. I'm more like a student who is trying to understand what he is learning.

I've gotten lucky on a few face to face readings. I humbly admit I am good at reading people's expressions and reactions. A cold reader. But as I implied in a previous post, cold readings are on the same level.

You get small drops of intuition, and then you attempt to fit a story around them.

My profession is CLOWN.

I'm a clown. So now, I shall return to my post at the carnival... Where I am meant to be.

My name is Apples That Eat People Planets That Eat Stars The Clown
And I'm Where Bandits Who Steal Cars Are Found

Heh-Ha! Heh-Ha! Hoooo!

(No, seriously... Buy my book)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by TheCounselor

Counselor - I am truly sorry for my part in selfishly hijacking your thread. I have had some experiences in life that prove to me that all of us can have a "psychic" experience. I have zero doubt about that...but I am not a psychic myself in any whay whatsoever.

Anyways -

I am curious though, and forgive me if you have already answered this, but when you get this name that you spoke about from a psychic as well as being told about the crowd of people around you - have you ever asked them outright who this person is or who these people are? I mean, maybe the psychics just tell you that these people are there but they don't know that you want to know who or what these people are.

Think nothing of it. You're situation is more important than mine. I'm more concerned about your brother-in-law than an invisible crowded house that may not even exist.
When you mean 'digest', you mean he can't keep anything down? or nothings getting absorbed?
As for you changing your income plans, it takes strength to follow your morality and decide on a plan that will initially harm you financially, but from I've read in your posts, you'll find a way to supplement your monies and still keep your ideals intact.
I'm not psychic. Being able to hold a conversation with no spoken words does not make me psychic. It could boil down to my being expressive, no matter how much I try to hold myself still. I'm looking at your writing, and perceiving that you'll make good out of the job situation.

Twice I've been given the name "Elliot". From what I've been told, and what I've seen, he's like a refrigerator with a head on top. A big guy. With a description like that, I have to ask, "If you're pulling a name out of thin air, why 'Elliot'?"
From what I've been told by the psychics, he doesn't tell them much. He gives the 'shut up' cue.
After I checked the posts last night, I thought, these joes gave it a damned good try, the least I could do is give it a shot.
So I ask, "Elliot, what the hell is this all about?"
And get the mental answer, "Check your profile, doc."
It was right in front of me the whole time.

I could be crazy. I could've fallen amongst a mighty team of charlatans. I don't know if any of this cosmic stuff exists at all, but it's occurred to me that even if it does, it's not in my current personality to make a big deal out of it. I could have a psychic bouncer, I could have a lot of people around me, I dunno. I could have a very active imagination.
I'm still on the fence about psychic phenomena, but I'm sure I'll have the answer some day.
I'm off to watch some cartoons.

Tallcool1, keep us posted on your brother-in-law. I'm sure a lot of people are keeping him in their thoughts.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCounselor

Better late than ever.

I found out who Elliot was.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCounselor

Nancy Weber is probably one of the few that is the real deal, back in the 80's she supposedly helped cops solve a serial murder case, she been used by law enforcement a bunch of times over the years. And like a true psychic she never asks for information about stuff. They did an episode on her on paranormal witness awhile back.

www.nancyorlenweber.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemox42

Oh thank you. My family believes strongly in psychics, which is probably why I receive so many paid visits to psychics for my birthday.
I still don't know where I stand about it, but after meeting 'Eliott' face to face, I'm a little floored about the possibility of other dimensions.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCounselor
a reply to: Nemox42

Oh thank you. My family believes strongly in psychics, which is probably why I receive so many paid visits to psychics for my birthday.
I still don't know where I stand about it, but after meeting 'Eliott' face to face, I'm a little floored about the possibility of other dimensions.

Yea she seems to be the real deal. Most of the fakes(there is a lot) even the best ones eventually have misses on readings. She been pretty dead on all her psychic info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join