It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with all the people?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

The second question - I see a man who is all alone. All I see is his head and shoulders and he's got no one near him - now that could mean he's thinking about himself/introspective or he's not connecting to anyone or communicating. He is sitting on a chair because he gets up and walks away.

Yup....the normal bs

I could have come up with something similar given the information...and im not psychic lol.

Id like to hear back from the person who you replied to, im guessing you are wrong on more than one count.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well no one would have to be gifted or psychic to see you are an anger and hate filled person. Your anger and hate just about jumps off the page.

I wish you well.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

LOL

You are pretty negative.

And trust me, any "BS" that comes from a psychic is usually a positive response. Meaning, if I tell someone they are negative, and could be in for some hard times, they usually get pretty angry...

If you tell them: You will live a happy life, and will succeed in your projected goals, THEN they are like, "he's pretty good".

Amanda's reading was accurate, and I doubt she even needed to try, because as she says, the negativity comes right off the page. Negativity is bad. Very bad, and easy to spot.

People who do cold readings, are actually also psychic, wether they know it or not. Ever heard of intuition, gut feelings, or bad vibes? It's all on the same level. Everyone has psychic abilities.

Nobody in this thread has asked for money. It's all free, BECAUSE ANYone can do it.

To the OP: I didn't have the reading done because you said not to. A good reading can only happen if you want it. If you ever change your mind, let me know.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by tallcool1

Hello - first of all as soon as I started to read your post I got a very tense stressed feeling - very negative and very dark.It was very difficult to read your first question - everything is out of focus - not clear at all. I really cannot offer you anything on the first question. Perhaps you can work it out on your own.

Fair enough. Thank you for saying that outright instead of taking a stab at it with some generic "feel good" post. And for what it's worth, other than the "very dark" thing (which, for now, doesn't seem to apply), the "very tense stressed feeling" and even the "negative" is very applicable.

The second question - I see a man who is all alone. All I see is his head and shoulders and he's got no one near him - now that could mean he's thinking about himself/introspective or he's not connecting to anyone or communicating. He is sitting on a chair because he gets up and walks away.

I'm really not so sure about this - him being "all alone" I don't believe is entirely accurate unless perhaps he is "alone with his thoughts" or something like that. (?) Also, the "chair" part doesn't make sense to me (at this time anyway). Him thinking about himself and/or being introspective really does fit his situation right now though.

Just remember it is not an exact science. I am not trying to convince you of anything and I am certainly not trying to make you a believer. I know the information is sketchy to say the least but that is what I got. You are very guarded and I think it could be difficult to read for you even if you were in the room.

Learn to burn candles and incense or perfume oils or something similar - just passing on what I am receiving. I hope this scant information helps. You are a tough one it's almost like I cannot tune in - could be distance - could be that you are intelligent enough to work things out for yourself.

Much Peace...

I know it's not an exact science and you don't need to convince me of anything. I do believe that some people seem to have a very uncanny insight into others and can see the future or bits of it anyway, but there are also so many people who just give general "readings/visions" for money or fame or whatever and these readings can apply to a majority of people since they are so vague.

I am sincerely grateful for your reply and I don't doubt you. I went to a hypnotist once who was unable to hypnotize me, so maybe I have some sort of "mental barrier" to these types of things even though I am open to them. For now, though, I wish to leave my specifics vague in case someone else can give me exactly what I am looking for - good news or bad. I just want honesty and I believe you have given me what you honestly can. Oh, and I actually do burn candles/oils/etc. somewhat often because I find them soothing. That and my wife really likes them.

Thank you once again.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Amanda5

Yup....the normal bs

I could have come up with something similar given the information...and im not psychic lol.

Id like to hear back from the person who you replied to, im guessing you are wrong on more than one count.

L.O.C. - I'm the one that was being replied to, and my reply back is one post above this one. While I agree with you that a great majority of psychics/seers/etc. are phony shams feeding off of the gullible for fame or money, I also believe that Amanda is being honest and sincere. While she didn't really have the specifics I was looking for, she did provide me with what she had. Some is accurate and some may just mean something that I haven't connected the dots to yet - but that doesn't mean she's wrong. And I am glad she even attempted. For all she knew I could have just been setting her up for ridicule, but she gave me what she had anyway. I think that was brave of her and I am grateful.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

Apples - do you want to take a shot at my questions. I am being sincere here. I am honestly looking for some answers to what I asked, whatever those answers are. If I wanted sunshine blown up my backside I would go to one of the phonies, but I am being truly sincere here. And if you say no, that's ok too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm perfectly fine with that. I didn't want anyone to have to stress their mind over a third party.
Don't want any headaches on my account.
Thank you for the offer, though.

Tal, this says how dead in the water on psychic things I am:
I thought your brother in law was dead.
edit on 6-12-2011 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No, seriously...

Buy my book.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

I'm thinking that you missed your chance Counselor. Even though you prefer not to speak you could of asked those psychics for more information about all the people. Especially that one that came up twice. Could of asked for time period, physical description, accents, clothing, etc. Since it was something they each saw only they could really give you the information but you would of had to ask. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat

I'm thinking that you missed your chance Counselor. Even though you prefer not to speak you could of asked those psychics for more information about all the people. Especially that one that came up twice. Could of asked for time period, physical description, accents, clothing, etc. Since it was something they each saw only they could really give you the information but you would of had to ask. Just my opinion.

eh, my birthday'll come around again. If it doesn't, I'll probably see that crowded mass face to face.
Let's hope I don't owe them any money.
edit on 6-12-2011 by TheCounselor because: spelling

edit on 6-12-2011 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by Amanda5

OK Amanda - I am asking you, since you refer to yourself as gifted, to tell me something about my near future that is really weighing heavily on my mind. Or for that matter anyone else who is reading this thread and believes they have a gift. I will say outright that I am skeptical of the majority of psychics/mediums/tarot card readers and all other "fortune teller" types, but I also do believe there are people that seem to genuinely have a gift. You (or anyone else who can see) can do a lot to make me more of a believer if you can accurately (or even get fairly close) tell me either or both of the following:

1) Will I be able to accomplish what it is that I am trying to accomplish in the next few months? In general terms, what is it I am trying to accomplish?

2) Tell me about my brother-in-law?

I think someone who truly has the ability will need no more than that. I am being real and will respond honestly if someone gets it correct. This isn't a "game" and I'm not out to insult anyone. I believe this gift is possible and I would like an honest answer.

I'm sorry about the book joke.

I originally decided not to post the results of the reading.

I haven't done many readings without the help of a more experienced spiritualist.

I gotta say, you're reading made me parinoid, but later on, I recieved a little more, which helped me chill out about it.

In response to your first question:

I heard you tell me what it was, though I couldn't make out the words. However, it gave me a cold chill.

A very cold chill. It scared me.

You are starting to think it's a good idea, but I strongly believe it is a very bad idea. Don't do it.

However, if you do go through with it, you most likely succeed at it. I also fear that you will have good luck afterward, further convincing you it was the right thing.

It is your choice.

I truly hope my reading is wrong.

edit on 7-12-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I did get something on your brother-in-law, I didn't remember it until now.

I got this from Amanda's reading for you the first time I read it.

She said she saw a man sitting in a chair, and then he stands up.

I have had this same vision about someone else before.

And to me it is someone who feels they are sitting around doing nothing, so they stand up for what they think is right. The man standing up from the chair visual is a negative thing. It is the symbol of a Lone Wolf lashing out.
Are you somehow inspired by something your brother-in-law did?

And just to clarify, if I am way off base, I apologize.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

All right. I'm going to assume that this thread is in it's death throes and I will unlikely get any more takers on the prediction thing. Thank you for trying, though. The answers I was looking for were not given to me really in the way I was looking for and, I am sorry Apples, but yours seems to be off. Either that or you are reading something else about me that I am currently unaware of. So in the interest of truth, here is what I was inquiring about.

1) This question has 2 parts. First off, let me just say without being specific that there has been parts of my income that are somewhat questionable. A moral "grey area" of sorts. This "questionable income" is not illegal in any way, nor is it affecting anyone else, but it is affecting my conscience. Again, without being too specific, I plan on eliminating what I will call the "questionable income" from my life in the new year. This will put a burden on me and my family, but I would rather be a little more poor than to keep accepting this income. We will really need to tighten our belts, but my wife and I both believe we can do it and it will help us to build up more "positive karma". There are other things too that I won't go into detail about that we plan on changing that will make us feel more moral, for lack of a better word. What I was asking was if I would be able to accomplish this. We want to move forward in life with us having no doubts at all about our integrity - living a completely moral and honest life as best as we can. Many things in this world are perfectly legal and widely acceptable, but thay can also be morally ambiguous in my opinion.

2) My brother-in-law is in the hospital. The brilliant minds involved with the American medical community don't know what's wrong. He seems to be unable to digest food all of a sudden. Various tests, may be cancer, probably not cancer, need more tests, let's just hook him up to a morphine drip now while we scratch our heads with our thumbs up our collective asses.

I have 2 sisters. My brother-in-law is the closest thing to a brother I have ever had. We are less than a week apart in age and have some similar interests and likes, but other things we couldn't disagree more on...well now I'm starting to babble, but I very much love my brother-in-law as if we were actual brothers. I was just hoping for a little insight.

Now that I have disclosed what I was looking for, I do genuinely thank both of you for trying. I don't think either of you were trying to "scam" me or anything because there really wasn't anything in it for you other than trying to help. You both spoke about "dark" things. Perhaps this tells me that my determination to live my life more "in the light" is quite important and that the "dark" will be trying to throw stumbling blocks in my path to make me faulter and I need to stick to my guns no matter how uncomfortable I may get. Perhaps the "dark" is a reference to by brother-in-laws childhood - which I will not be specific about other than to say it was not the happiest childhood around. Perhaps what you two said will make a lot more sense in the future - or maybe you both were just wrong. Regardless of any of that - thank you both.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am very happy to hear that. I based a lot of what I said around the "cold chill" feeling.

I had never gotten a feeling so strong.

Even as I type this it is still nagging at me.

Best of luck.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Counselor - I am truly sorry for my part in selfishly hijacking your thread. I have had some experiences in life that prove to me that all of us can have a "psychic" experience. I have zero doubt about that...but I am not a psychic myself in any whay whatsoever.

Anyways -

I am curious though, and forgive me if you have already answered this, but when you get this name that you spoke about from a psychic as well as being told about the crowd of people around you - have you ever asked them outright who this person is or who these people are? I mean, maybe the psychics just tell you that these people are there but they don't know that you want to know who or what these people are.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

I am very happy to hear that. I based a lot of what I said around the "cold chill" feeling.

I had never gotten a feeling so strong.

Even as I type this it is still nagging at me.

Best of luck.

Thank you. It does trouble me though that you still have this 'cold chill" feeling. I desperately hope that this does not mean bad news for my brother-in-law. If something were to happen to him it would have far more consequences than just grieving the loss of a family member.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Tall: healing white light and all that to your brother-in-law and your family. Namaste

Counselor: Maybe the Big Fella is just waiting for the right time to let himself be known or just prefers to stay quietly in the background like MIB (men in black)?! Keep trying, maybe you'll get lucky and one of the "very observant nutcases" that come up to you will verbalize something that'll make sense to you. Namaste

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

After reading what you just posted a second time, I noticed something.

Your brother-in-law is in the hospital, and in bad condition.

It dawned on me that maybe the whole "man getting out of the chair", is a prediction that he will walk out of the hospital. (From Amanda's prediction).

I truly hope that one comes true.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SCGrits

I like you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join