It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich now leads in Iowa according to Des Moines Register's poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

During the last week of November when Herman Cain lost massive support due to the allegations of a long-term affair, the results of a poll in Iowa released this weekend show that Newt Gingrich is the one who gained support.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Smoke and mirrors.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

...which kills me because Newt's been married three times - twice to former mistresses with which he cheated on his previous wife.

Then toss in the multiple ethics violations, support for NAFTA & GATT (and various other US job killers), work with Big Med and the GSEs, voting for the US Dep't of Education...oi vey, how on earth can anyone consider this man conservative, consistent (other than at being inconsistent and unconservative), or honest?

EDIT:
Well, at the very least, Paul is second with 18%...
edit on 12/5/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

...which kills me because Newt's been married three times - twice to former mistresses with which he cheated on his previous wife.

Then toss in the multiple ethics violations, support for NAFTA & GATT (and various other US job killers), work with Big Med and the GSEs, voting for the US Dep't of Education...oi vey, how on earth can anyone consider this man conservative, consistent (other than at being inconsistent and unconservative), or honest?

EDIT:
Well, at the very least, Paul is second with 18%...
edit on 12/5/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

i agree and it just goes to show how asleep many citizens must be to get behind such an obvious washington troll like newt.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think 'Newt' and all that comes to mind is seeing him snuggling with Nancy Pelosi on that park bench - pushing the fake man made global warming scheme. That, and him slamming Clinton for his affair with Monica, all the while he himself was engaged in adultry.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You also forgot that Newt is/was a lobbyist for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

new topics

top topics

join