It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 1000th post!!!!! 9 months, 49 threads and 1000 posts. So what have I learned?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
So what have I learned? Not much really but its cool to be here

To celebrate my 1000th post I just wanted to send a shout out to all the people who made this forum possible, Owners, Mods and contributors alike, Your all AWESOME!!!!! Yes even the people who everytime I see their avatar I just wanna punch my computer screen even before reading their drivel.

I dont use any social networking and this is the only site I contribute to or have a profile on the whole interwebs. If you had of asked me even the day before I joined this site if I would ever be part of an online community I would have told you I would prefer to flash my bare bum on Bourke St (a bit of Aussie humour there)

So once again thanks to all for being part of my online family, even if most of you are like the family I only ever see on special occasions and even then cant stand to be around for more than a couple hours at most.

I luvs yas

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

First off, I suppose a pat on the back and cake is in order. Delicious cake.

I think you're right, though. We're like a family; most of them time we can't stand one another, and we've all got differing views, opinions and beliefs. Some have high egos, some play the peace maker, some always try to lighten the mood with humor, but most of the time we're arguing and over-reacting in our many threads, awaiting Phage to come in and say a few fancy words, whilst we throw all our stars on him without even reading his post.

But, yea. Everyone plays a part in this family, and I love all of you guys, too.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Congratulations! I just love this forum and commmunity. I can see how you got so many posts and so involved.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

congratulations on your 1000th post,I am nearly at
4000 myself.See you around the board,star and flag.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading some of your posts...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Congrats I think?...Pics or it didn't happen...
edit on 5-12-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I still remember one of your first OPs about you cat. Hows the little guy doing anyways.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Congratulations Missy...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

and I was happy to hit 100.

congrats, star for you.
and I love it here too !

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just when I taught the title was said in a negative way, it seems not...
What is that, is that optimism?!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well done..
hows life in south east asia? did you find a chick yet? lol..

i must say though you do have one of the stand out avatars here and your comments are pretty cool too.. hope to see you reach another thousand.. that is if you dont punch the crap out of your computer screen first..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Great post and congrats on your 1000th.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Congratulations,IkNOwSTuff...On your 1000th post ..We are ATS we are family!
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Mmmmmmm cake

Ive decided your place in the family would be the cool cousin who lives interstate, dont see ya very often but we always have a blast when we catch up.

Thanks for poppin by dude and thanks for the cake

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Hey Mama,

thanks for stopping by

How the headaches? did you figure out what the popping sound was?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

you have learned how to count your posts?

or relay your statistics?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Unfortunately when I broke up with the GF she retained custody of the cats, Snowy the one from my Avatar and the one who was left hanging was one of them.

I saw him about 2 months ago and he was huge!!!! I hadnt seen him since I moved out and almost didnt recognise him. but him and his bro are both still very happy, affectionate and fat.

It was sad to leave em behind but just ment I was able to rescue other kittens, I would prefer a dog but I live in a condo. I now have a male cat named Tuah (means lucky in Malay) and a little girl called Paree (sounds like the Malay words for angel and also drain, it suited coz shes cute and we found her in an 8 foot deep storm water drain)

You probabaly didnt need or want to know any of that but thought Id tell ya anyway LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Missy

Im a bloke LOL

Its the cute kitty cat avatar isnt it? I say we start a PR campaign to try and change the publics perception and make it so cats are viewed as masculine animals

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Hey dude,

Life is good, shorts and tshirts 24 hours a day 7 days a week

Both my flatmates are English and one of them has just told his parents hes never coming home LOL

Im sorta seeing a girl but just casually, shes cool but no future in it as shes Malay.
In this country if you marry a Malay you need to convert, Ive told her this will never happen and shes fine with that so its all good.

Your Av was one of the first I noticed, the dude looks bad ass LOL, it looks familiar wheres it from?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Misterlondon

Hey dude,

Life is good, shorts and tshirts 24 hours a day 7 days a week

Both my flatmates are English and one of them has just told his parents hes never coming home LOL

Im sorta seeing a girl but just casually, shes cool but no future in it as shes Malay.
In this country if you marry a Malay you need to convert, Ive told her this will never happen and shes fine with that so its all good.

Your Av was one of the first I noticed, the dude looks bad ass LOL, it looks familiar wheres it from?

To be honest I'm not really sure, I found the pic and thought it looked bad ass so I used it lol..

Shorts and t shirts everyday huh? I don't blame him for not wanting to return.. Winter time in Europe now!!
To be honest I didn't want to return either, have very fond memories of Malaysia.. Hopefully I'll return one day..
I do miss the street food aswell... One of the best cuisines in the world IMO.. The mix of s.e Asian, Indian and Chinese!! Amazing!!

Good to hear you have yourself a honey.. Malay too
always thought they were pretty hot! My friend married a Malay girl he met in Australia, he had to convert too.. But he did it purely for that he doesn't follow the religion. They live in oz too and only visit Malay once or twice a year.. I guess it's completely different if you live there near the family etc..

Have one for me in the reggae bar next time your over that way...

new topics

top topics

join