It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on this stuff...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Been watching this stuff for awhile, and I am on the fence....I am curious if anyone else has any theories on it. Regardless of truth, I will say it doesn't appear to be harmful, if anything, seems to come across very positive. If it is fiction, it is a nice story, but that little part of me wants to believe.........

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm with you, i would love to believe but that involves faith that a human messenger is telling a true story. And i have a very very hard time believing in humans and any truth that can be told at this point in human existence.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Hello Pointr97,

Here is an awesome thread on the Black Knight Satellite that was started in 2007 by member Esoterica. Much information and updates towards the end of the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I watched three quarters of it and I just can't buy it. The narrator sits his story on the mythical Black Knight and goes from there.

Astronauts have touched, filmed and examined

...the Black Knight...

Well...I don't think so.

That's the problem here. They take borderline speculations such as the Black Knight, Niburu, Tyche and so on and distort them even more to propagate their "message"...

The Galactica Community...
oh well...

Nice story though. But for me, it's all it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry OP, but this is nothing more than the deluded fantasies of some ignorant folk, propagated and regurgitated over and over, kept alive by the legions of "useful idiots" that continue to ensure this subject remains a laughable joke.

Until the day where utter nonsense like this can no longer find even a tiny foothold among us there will never be any positive progress concern the truth about aliens and UFOs.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I appreciate the links, will look into it.....And yes, I am sitting on the side of disbelief, but you know a small part wants to believe.....I kinda look at it like a movie, they are fun to get lost in for a bit, but we have to go back to the real world as soon as the bad guys are caught and the credits roll.

top topics

join