It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you shape an alien/ufo related festival?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
No sighting report here, no theory, no breaking aliens news or anything of the sort. I was wondering, there are plenty of meetings with special guests in hotel lobby's and press conference rooms - but if there was ever an outdoor festival aimed at people who were interested in aliens, ufos, paranormal etc - what would you expect from it? What would make it a great summer festival for you, apart from being able to meet like minded people, watch the skies and use portaloos to your hearts content?

Tarot card readers, music, food and crop circles just around the corner - but what else? There is no budget restraint for your ideas, I'd welcome creative, inventive and strange ideas. And of course - if it's workable, would you go to such a thing (in the UK) - what would get you there? People you've seen on History Channel UFO shows? Famous UFO related people etc - are they key to an event that's more of a festival? How would you "celebrate" the phenomena?

Many thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
free hot dog with every probe?
free probe with every hot dog?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sadly, this event will not help feed the trolls. But thanks for using the oppurtunity to crack a totally useless witticism that puts even the quickest, most knee-jerk of facebook status replies to shame.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
cmon lighten up, they certainly wont wanna come to your uptight shindig..

we've travelled through time and space .... TO PAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!!!

i would have radiohead play at my festival
then id have mark hamill do some sort of signing of something
and id have the cantina band play that song
with encore from the max rebo band (from the original jedi, not the crappy new one that sounded like junk)

edit on 5-12-2011 by stopmakingsense because: i like star wars better than star trek

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A lot of Spacerock ala:

and, of course

new topics

top topics

join