It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins North Carolina Straw Poll With 52+%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think the stereotype 'unelectable' is off the table. I think some focus should be on his running mate. You want the 1% to fear the VP more than Ron Paul to take assassination out as an option.
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
FYI this is news from Nov 19..

Just sayin..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/5/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Gary Johnson for VP would be pretty cool to see

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Johnson is the only other honest guy running.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
he'll win. because bush era republicans are a dying breed. look at the front runner cain. the guy got booted out faster than cnn can manipulate another telephone poll.

then there's mitt. what ever they say, no one in america will vote for a mormon. then there's rick perry. a human tape recorder with an empty brain who can't do anything for himself.

newt will get slaughtered against obama. he has so much dirt on him that in the next few weeks he'll pull out.

the only sane person in the group is ron paul. he's a doctor and has lived a normal, stable life. and he's views make sense and are consistent.

edit on 5-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Too bad Johnson doesn't even get invited to debates and now Ron Paul is being banned from one of the upcoming debates because of his "crazy thoughts". Pathetic. The two parties were made to divide the country. People actually think they have a say in who's going to be elected.

Rigged voting machines + paid of Electoral College = A joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think it is a bit early to start speculating on a running mate. Paul needs to prove himself in different states with significantly different demographics. I think he can, but this is still VERY early.

new topics

top topics

join