It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Palin 2012 Conspiracy to stop Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A new political conspiracy is crystallizing in the 2012 Presidential Race.

TPTB are conspiring against Ron Paul behind the scenes and in the shadows.An evil secret plot that was formulated well before the GOP race started is in motion. A TPTB political defense system designed to protect the oligarchy from the threat that is Ron Paul. The plot was comprehensive in accounting for any and every possiblity. Nothing was left to chance.
Below I present a condensed summary of the 'Plan B Theory' . Plan B the last piece in the overall conspiracy against Ron Paul. Plan B is the TPTB's red button. The TPTB last line political nuke.

-- The effort TPTB have gone to to distract the masses from Ron Paul is telling. You can debate about what it is possible for him to achieve all day but it is fact that he wants to take on the Fed and the IMF. They are both TPTB oligarch tax-payer funded piggy banks. TPTB dont want the public to be thinking about the IMF and the Fed let alone have them become election issues. Ron Paul continues to defy the odds and keep his steam up.

So since Ron Paul is a real threat I think it is logical that TPTB would have a back up plan. If Ron Paul actually won the GOP nomination the whole Ron Paul thing would snowball.He would roll straight over the top of Obama. Especially if there were a one on one dual. But what if another contender stepped into the race as independant at the last minute? A loud attention grabbing duo. One that could eat into Ron Pauls base. That could divide his supporters.

It is possible that Ron Paul will win the Republican Presidential Nomination and go on to threaten Obama. Surely TPTB have factored that in. They would have an ace up their sleeves. I think that ace is Trump and Palin. If you watch fox news you would know that Greta Van Susteren and Sean Hannity grovel to and fawn over both Trump and Palin as though they are not worthy of the attention of the great Trump and Palin. You also may have noticed the staged sideshow of GOP candidates seeking Trumps approval as though it was all important. The msn/Fox are presenting Trump as superior to the Republican Candidates. As some sort of mesiah.

I have no evidence of conspiracy other than what I see on Fox News. But if you watch Fox News you can see that it is a TPTB playbook. You see that TPTB telegraph their next move through Fox News. If you have ever seen a 'Special Report' with John Stossel you know what I mean. The agenda behind his 'Specials' is so blatantly obvious its insulting. He thinks people are stupid. The agenda's are obvious but they are also telling. I think the way Fox News presents Trump and Palin as mesiahs may be ground work for a not so obvious hidden agenda. Preperation for when TPTB are forced to go to 'Plan B'. You know they must have a Plan B in the current unpredictable political climate. I think it is 'Trump Palin 2012'. Is there a more logical 'Plan B' ?

edit on 5-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

I posted a more comprehensive detailing of the 'Plan B' conspiracy here --

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I posted a thread a while back over the concern that Palin might jump in the race right before the primary and leech enough votes to lose Paul the nomination. She said she wasn't running though and I hope she stays out.
I don't see anyone talking about trump anymore.

I would love to see Obama have to debate Paul.. You know he would be sweating it hardcore.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree.Paul would have Obama shaking in his boots. Ron Paul has alot to offer the 'left'. Bringing home the troops for example. Ron Paul would have TPTB losing sleep for sure.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I just did a google search on news about Ron Paul, something which I do several times a week, and happened to find a link to an article that is relevant to this thread: Trump says he may still run for president

Real estate mogul Donald Trump said he hopes to endorse a candidate for the Republican nomination within the next "three or four weeks" but has not ruled out an independent bid if primary voters choose someone who can't win. "If they pick somebody who I think can't win and if they pick somebody who is, in my opinion, the wrong person … and if the economy continues to be bad, I might run as an independent," he told USA TODAY.

edit on 5-12-2011 by nesta because: removed unnecessary text

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Trump's candidacy has been declined, so has Sarah's. I just noticed Herman Cain officially withdrew as well...scandal must have got out of hand.
presidental candidates
edit on 5-12-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nesta

www.huffingtonpost.com...

citizenwells.wordpress.com... a-van-susteren-believes-obama/

powerwall.msnbc.msn.com...

I have only just started to compile evidence.Its a work in progress

The 'Plan B' conspiracy will persist

edit on 5-12-2011 by theovermensch because: links

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn
Trump's candidacy has been declined, so has Sarah's. I just noticed Herman Cain officially withdrew as well...scandal must have got out of hand.
presidental candidates
edit on 5-12-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: add

They are only declined Republican Candidates. Its a ruse. The Plan B conspiracy persists

What is the deadline for Independant and Third Party Presidential Candidates?
I dont think we can discount the possibility of a Trump/Palin Presidential Campaign until the deadline has passed.

Until then the 'Trump Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy' will persist.

# Actually,I did see on Fox News Ron Paul telling Chris Wallace that he will not run as an independant so I guess the 'Trump Palin 2012 Plan B Conspiracy' will only persist until the Republican Nominee is decided. If Ron Paul wins the Rebublican Nomination the conspiracy will persist until the deadline for Third Party Candidates.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
"If they pick somebody who I think can't win and if they pick somebody who is, in my opinion, the wrong person … and if the economy continues to be bad, I might run as an independent," he told USA TODAY.

Who is the right person? If Romney cannot win TPTB will push the button and install Trump Palin and Plan B.

You heard it here first

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Didn't they do that to ensure the Fed got pushed through in 1913, you know they would do that to stop it from being rolled back. Trump is part of the elite TPTB, he would do it if they asked him, and ensure a Obama win. Splitting the GOP base. However this could backfire if everybody(voters) knows 100% for sure that voting for Trump ensures an Obama win. As much as they hate Paul they hate Obama more. Paul gets the reluctant vote. Where would the independents go in such a event, hard to say. BUT this could siphon votes from Obama too, votes that would never have gone to Paul. It would be a crazy election cycle with an independent Trump ticket.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I think you have a good point with regards to this strategy. If Paul wins they immediately set up a Trump candidacy. Remember Trump is a democrat and an Obama supporter, despite all the hooplah concerning his fake birth certificate.

As for John Stossel, I don't get it. They forced him out of ABC for being too conservative, that is for not being a communist. He's a good libertarian and probably supports Ron Paul. I think he's a good guy.

His report on how we deliberately have destroyed our education by not allowing choice is classic. The piece is called "Stupid in America". It's a must see.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Trump needs someone like Palin to be his knee breaker . According to the description Ron James had of her back in 2008 .
viewer discretion on some language , be warned prior to viewing the comedy clip . If a Mod wishes to delete my reply , that is fine .

new topics

top topics

join