It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the NDE says about Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hopefull

I don't think it's fair to label one group of people and blame them all for humanity's problems...

Anyone with hate whether they are Christian, Luciferian, etc. is going against the will of God which is ALWAYS love.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
humanity is to blame for humanity's problems but it seems they are helping a great deal...any who to extend love,compassion, forgiveness and trust is my goal and hopefully i can attain the patience for it

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

On the contrary, there are hellish realms.

Yes, there certainly are, in fact, there is every realm that humanity has ever thought of, for thoughts become thought-forms on other dimensions. During my own NDE, I saw, and questioned the Light, and this Light showed me all of the heavens and hells of all belief structures. You can jump in by default, or make a choice, or program your own afterlife, and that can be done long before death. My NDE opened my eyes to the Afterlife, that, coupled with visits from there by relatives and friends who told me things about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

On the contrary, there are hellish realms.

Yes, there certainly are, in fact, there is every realm that humanity has ever thought of, for thoughts become thought-forms on other dimensions. During my own NDE, I saw, and questioned the Light, and this Light showed me all of the heavens and hells of all belief structures. You can jump in by default, or make a choice, or program your own afterlife, and that can be done long before death. My NDE opened my eyes to the Afterlife, that, coupled with visits from there by relatives and friends who told me things about it.

Yes, you are right. I think after someone has had and NDE, then they understand. Thank you for your contribution

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ok but what about those religions like Islam which more or less says that you need to be a believer??? Isn't that contradicts against your stance about G-d does not care about your religion and and at the same time says that all religions are real???

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Hello, angellicview, nice post on a relevant subject. I myself am an NDE experiencer, had it twice, and learned a few things during. I am in full agreement with your premise, that the Ultimate Creator does not care what religion you are, or how fervent your prayers were, or how much money you put in the collection plate. The Light will send you to any form, or kind of Heavenly Abode that you wish, or allow you do design your own, if you have not already done so. It's kind of a "your wish is my command" kind of thing. And Human Beings are their own Judge. Forgive yourself for past transgressions while you still can.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
First of all, I don't believe someone could be dead for 1.5 hours in the state of rigor mortis and come back to life. Second, he may have had some kind of a NDE but I am suspicious of many of his descriptions which I have been writing on the usenet before he was even published in 1996. I guess that is Irony, I have been telling others the memory I was born with since 1978 after it came back to me at the age of 16. Everyone thought I was full of it, I just find it funny. But if it makes others feel good then that is all that matters. I have never heard of anyone else entering a black hole at the center of the galaxy and some of the other things he writes that have many of the same buzz words I used all along. However, his descriptions of the details are not the same.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What do NDEs say about things like Stigmata and Marian apparitions? Why can only people who claim God's salvation requires belief and faith in a specific viewpoint exhibit first class miracles?
edit on 27-1-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join