It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Glad i found this site/forum

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So I'm obviously new to this site.
Get to know me:
Interests: Philosphy, meditation, universe, higher powers, mind etc...

Im a 21 year old guy , and live in the US. whats up people




posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Nice to meet you mate. Hope you enjoy your stay here at ATS



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ExodusG
 


Post a Source or i cant believe the story...
Lmfao jk..

Welcome to ATS..
Pull up a chair/sit back and enjoy the show..



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
wait till the addiction sets in then see how much you like the place!
ull be apathetic,numb and unperturbed in no time
enjoy it ...



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ExodusG
 


Welcome, Exodus!

Prepare for a lot of lies!

I am a Philosophy graduate and I welcome debates.

People will tell you to avoid me because I am a Jesus believer.



posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Judging by your interest it can not be a coincidence that I saw your intro here...

I just wanted to recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below, it deals with the Universe, other dimensions, meditation, supernormal powers, how to become a good person etc etc. And the book is free of charge and 100 million people read it in a few years before the communists banned Falun Dafa - a cultivation practice of mind and body which is free of charge..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by aussiemisfit
reply to post by ExodusG
 


Post a Source or i cant believe the story...
Lmfao jk..

Welcome to ATS..
Pull up a chair/sit back and enjoy the show..


hahah made me laugh really hard. good one



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Welcome to ATS!

Judging by your interest it can not be a coincidence that I saw your intro here...

I just wanted to recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below, it deals with the Universe, other dimensions, meditation, supernormal powers, how to become a good person etc etc. And the book is free of charge and 100 million people read it in a few years before the communists banned Falun Dafa - a cultivation practice of mind and body which is free of charge..

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good



Thank you! Im always open to new stuff and recommendations, especially in my interest. Appreciate it! Deferentially going to read it



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ExodusG
 


Welcome to ATS ExodusG!

Hope you enjoy your time here.


Cya around the boards..



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by ExodusG
 


Welcome, Exodus!

Prepare for a lot of lies!

I am a Philosophy graduate and I welcome debates.

People will tell you to avoid me because I am a Jesus believer.



I guess I am not going to avoid you

I don't judge people based on their beliefs. As a matter affect I don't judge people at all..
I am interested in Debates in Philosophy matter,
Recently I have been drawing a conclusion through independent research about how everything works in this world.
Glad to hear from you. Will stay in touch



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...hope you like it here..Please do yourself one favor when you do post a new thread not this one ok...Check the search box first....If you post a thread like another it will be deleted...just a heads up..I just learned something new my self..check out the directions on this forum really well..

Other then that I hope you like it here I do...



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against
 


Thank you!
see you around!



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Welcome to ATS...hope you like it here..Please do yourself one favor when you do post a new thread not this one ok...Check the search box first....If you post a thread like another it will be deleted...just a heads up..I just learned something new my self..check out the directions on this forum really well..

Other then that I hope you like it here I do...


The higher mind...very interesting...my mind isnt working well today..LOL.....welcome again



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital
 


Already know I'm deferentially going to stay. Been lurking at this site for a while now without contributing to it... well that has changed now

I'll see you around the boards!



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

This is a great site. Some say it has turned to crap, but I know what to look at and what not to look at. I know my interests and I enjoy reading others' opinions about them. I also enjoy threads where I learn new stuff. Anyway, make of it what you will and I hope you enjoy. I KNOW you will find a lot that suits you when you look around.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join