It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: US Caught Meddling in Russian Elections!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Not sure how good the source is but it appears the american govt is meddling in russias elections,I really am not surprised by this and Im not singling out the American govt as most western govts are up to thier armpits in this sort of activity

This is not the first time Russia has faced this insidious creep from abroad. After the fall of the Soviet Union, there proceeded a lawless free-for-all where foreigners began rushing in in an attempt to create their own order out of the chaos.

We in the west really need to but out of everybodies bussiness before we get a bloody nose,I guess its up to the people to keep our leaders in check and we need to get off our butts and start doing something soon

Most recently, as Russia's elections approach, AFP has claimed that NGOs such as US NED-funded Golos and New Times' slon.ru, which regularly features columns by the now jailed and above mentioned Khodorkovsky, were attacked in order to prevent the exposure of "mass election fraud."

www.activistpost.com...
edit on 5-12-2011 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
US has always been meddling in Russia's elections.Is that a big deal.Not.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Im sure US is responsible for MANY Anti-Putin websites..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
so what is the source? you cannot make these claims and just copy and paste some tough talkin rhetoric.
edit on 5-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
so what is the source? you cannot make these claims and just copy and paste some tough talkin rhetoric.

Sorry my bad,I meant to add a link, its done now

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thank you, thats all I needed to see.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Putin will make every attempt to cry foul play. Medveded is the peoples choice. The russian people know Putin wants war.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
US has always been meddling in Russia's elections.Is that a big deal.Not.

Right. Because it's the US.

Riddle me this:

If Russia were guilty of the same thing, would it be no big deal? No. You would be crying foul.

This attitude is how the West got to be seen as the disease that it is.

It just keeps spreading.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Next thing we know, Putin will be the POTUS!........ Jesus, I hope not. THAT'S a scary thought. It seems weirder stuff has happened though.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

See my stance on this:

1)Russian people know that western intelligence services have trying to destroy Russia for years.
2) Many have no respect for parties supported by West like Yabloko and Gary Kasparov's party.
3)Russians have no trust in western media.

Russians see this as no big deal as CIA sponsored the massive chechen islamic war which Putin neutralized.

Please check my posting history.CIA has been meddling in russian elections since 1996 and since 2000 they have been unsuccessful.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Didnt Putin win?
Well, pretty much atleast. Last time I checked his party was at 50% and the closest to them was under 20%

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Putin is again becoming popular because of the antics that NATO and West are pulling against Russia.West stops those antics and Putin would lose popularity.Western warmongering is fueling paranoia among the russian people.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is not a "bombshell" (nice sensationalism in a thread title, though)- the CIA has been doing this type of stuff for the last 50 years.....And before all you America haters get too excited-so has everyone else!
It's the name of the game.......nothing new
edit on 5-12-2011 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

not everyone else. sir.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
exactly,

name another country that has couped over dozens of goverments around the world.

other than USA?

God... i wish i was never born in this Godforsaken bloodied United Satanists!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
exactly,

name another country that has couped over dozens of goverments around the world.

other than USA?

God... i wish i was never born in this Godforsaken bloodied United Satanists!

I have to disagree with you there your lucky to be born in a country that is based on so much freedom,like most western countries you just need to take it back from the people that have corrupted it

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

most of the US govt is jewish masons and occultic satanists.Look at how many politicans wear red ties...

Majority.And Red tie is allegiance to Lucifer.Thankfully,Putin does not allegiance to Lucifer

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

you have not faced govt harassment have you? I have in USA.Its not all that 'free'

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You don't get to be the world's first global empire without screwing over every other nation out there, right?

We're covertly at war with just about every Mideastern nation out there. Those explosions in Iran - that wasn't some Iranian who left his gas stove on - that's our drones for ya.

Nice shiny new US military base in Australia (howdy OP), just more US aggression, this time poised for the South China Sea.

Heck how many overseas military bases or installations does the US now have? 761 in over 190 countries.

The real challenge is finding our nation on this planet that the US government isn't effing with.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
You don't get to be the world's first global empire without screwing over every other nation out there, right?

Rome thought the same way...once.

If you think empires are eternal, think again.

As many have before, so too will the US fall. And it's in the process of doing so as we speak.

I agree in the power of the us though...No one can stop the downfall of the US. It's that powerful.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join