It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GODLIKE: Mammoth to be ‘resurrected’ soon. Neanderthals could follow.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by thecrazydude11

Regardless i feel it is a bad idea. The Elephants we have are nearly gone and there are many wild things that already inhabit these areas. the only reason they would do it would be to sell tickets to large game Hunters which i find disgusting. other wise are they bringing back the predators, saber tooth and all.

Look bro for the last time elephants are not going to be effected if they clone a mammoth because elephants live in africa and asia, have you seen an elephant in the tundra before??? seriously. if you can't see that elephants won't be harmed if a mammoth is cloned, (no offense but.....) you seriously need a CAT scan bro

I am SAYING that we don't take care of what we have so why would we make something more! Plus there are MANY animals that live in the TUNDRA! THEY would be affected and I KNOW they would be for game hunters to kill! Bro!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Behold, a species that dares to imitate the creator, and lord of all dominions. A creature so fragile and weak, looks out to the cosmos and once again within its heart. Finding strength from adversity, and inspiration from failure, this being strives to do what all others shy from. He will measure the strength of his mind and perseverance of soul. He will face the obstacles that will surely drag him into the pits of damnation. With a cunning mind, and expert skill, he will touch the very essence of divine.

Behold, a species that dares to imitate the true God. Fear not his attempts and scorn not his adventurous behavior. Applaud his audacity, and love his heart. For this creature not only dares to imitate the creator, what is more...he actually does it. Now we must question, looking at this marvelous thing, where does God lie? In the sky above, or within the soul?

WOW!!!!

You make me feel stupid

Many, many stars for you!!!!!!

-Chris

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ignorant Scientist: I can create a mammoth, I can reverse engineer anything the frozen DNA, put it into a zygote, place it in an egg and create a mammoth, I have the same powers as you

God: Show me

Ignorant Scientist: I will just grab some dirt over here

God: No no no, get your own dirt, I made this one.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Cant wait for them to mix a triceratops with a saber tooth and see what happens. Try and contain that!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join