It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I would get my PSK together with some other important items and get the heck out of society.

It would not be like world war two. There are now missiles, not necessarily nuclear, pointing at your house. There are now jets that can reach your house within a hour.
There is just so much weaponry that can struck you when you don't see it coming.
As soon as they publicly declare an European or american conflict or even world war, I'm gone.

Just not going to sit and wait it out because that's when you will die in world war three or a similar large conflict.

They won't have civilized tactics. They'll hit civilian targets with chemical weapons because that is the crotch of a nation.
edit on 7/12/11 by novuslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Albert Einstein said that... Right?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Everybody else can head for the hills and mountains, but I have other plans. Yet I'm willing to bet I'm not alone in this.

Pack my bags, bring as much food as I can transport, go gather any half decent fishing gear, head out to the nearest port or marina, find something that's seaworthy, hopefully meet up with anybody with a clue that is looking for crewmates, load the boat up to make way, and literally set sail. (What, you think diesel or gasoline will last that long under such circumstances?) Likely goal is some place not too populated along the shoreline where resources would be available to make living by fishing sustainable.

I may get sick of fish, and life won't be easy (who said it would be - given the circumstances), but at least I'm unlikely to be starving or worried about water. Trade or transport might be interesting too, depending on where the location is.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't live in or near a big city, my town and the adjoining town are names most people never heard of, oddly. But I don't believe they's be a focus of troops too. so I'd just wait things out and be --glued-- to news and internet, probably not get any sleep.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

There won't be news and internet. They will EMP and send an invasive force.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join