It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Just Released* Ron Paul ad The Consistent Candidate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
All the others fear him because he threatens to destroy the corrupt system that propped them up.

Ron Paul is a unique politician of the kind that legends are made of.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I love both ads, esp the Big Dog ad
edit on 5-12-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Even if 80 percent of the people vote for Ron Paul, I suspect he still won't win because the constitution doesn't provide for the direct election of a president by the people (recall a majority of voters picked Gore over Bush in 2000).

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If the people of America do not elect this man to lead their country then the rest of the world has a legit reason to have as much hate toward the country of America as they seem fit.

He is a beacon of light in dark times.

That is all.
edit on 5-12-2011 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks like may be i seen this ad coming or something like that.
I do hope this ad makes it mainstream.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This may be the wrong place to ask this question, but I am curious as to what everyone feels the chances are that Paul, if elected, will be able to enact even half of his policies. Granted, he would have an impressive mandate, but the system was built on checks and balances, and I imagine the system would be checking him hard.

Thanks,

Also, first post. Pleasure to be here.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by allouttabubblegum

I can't speak for others but I know when Ron Paul wins the republican nomination I'll be doing everything in my power to get liberty candidates to take as many congressional and senatorial seats in California. Everyone should be doing this, it is the only way for us to take back the nation.

As President Paul would bring all troops home, close up foreign bases and focus on national defense. He would repeal all past executive orders as the president does not have the power to legislate laws, he would veto anything that tries to violate the Constitution and have access to the entire nation through the bully pulpit. Look at how many peoples' eyes are being opened by Ron Paul on just youtube alone, imagine if the whole nation heard his message?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Ron Paul is the only TRUE American candidate. If you do not vote for him then you have forgotten your roots. This country was founded on the principles of freedom and honoring that freedom. No child or elderly person should ever be searched or treated like a threat. Our nation does not breed terrorists we breed hard working freedom loving rifle bearing AMERICANS. Remember how hard our early ancestors fought to win us this grand prize of freedom.

The world flocked to America because of these freedoms granted by the Constitution. It has protected US ALL for so many years Ron Paul supports all of these principles. Anyone who does not has forgotten their roots and chosen to ignore reality.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by allouttabubblegum
This may be the wrong place to ask this question, but I am curious as to what everyone feels the chances are that Paul, if elected, will be able to enact even half of his policies. Granted, he would have an impressive mandate, but the system was built on checks and balances, and I imagine the system would be checking him hard.

Thanks,

Absolutely none. Congress won't approve anything. In this system a president is not a king, even though people seem to be desiring for one. Isn't that interesting? All those people hoping for that one candidate to change everything? We might as well return to a monarchy.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I swear to god, if you Americans screw this election up and not vote for Rom Paul, you would have to be the most brain dead country on the planet. populated by lazy fat ignorant mindless slaves. Those of you with half a brain cell need to spread the message and quickly. Time is running out for you and by proxy the rest of the world.

We are attached to your hip (not by choice i might ad) and where you go we are forced to follow. So for the sake of the free world elect a man with a plan that serves the betterment of humanity.

At the end of the day, is if he lies to you after he is elected then just burn down the white house and start all over again.

Its a bloody win win situation.
edit on 5-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have put it any better TiM3LoRd... starred ya for it.
yes, even those of us at the ass-end of the world get the sniffles when Amerika gets a cold...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by allouttabubblegum

Thanks,

Like the " System" is Checking Obama's Excutive Order Power as our Current Pres . ? No , a President Ron Paul would be more Persuasive with the Congress and Senate in order to Steer this Country back to it's Constitutional Principles that will Benefit All Americans , and not just the Rich as Obama has been doing .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join