It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Just Released* Ron Paul ad The Consistent Candidate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont think this was released by the campaign, but great ad nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You really dont see what I mean?

He sounds so over the top and exaggerated, have you ever heard anyone speak like that and not think they were a twat?

Kind of reminds me of David Caruso from CSI: Miami

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeo

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

But im all for Ron Paul winning, think it would be good for the world, not just america.

This. I don't live in the US but it seems to me as if the majority of your presidential candidates are nutjobs and sleazebags (much like our politicians I suspect although it's not often as obvious). Ron Paul stands out as someone who could make a difference to the world and not just America. I really hope he wins.

I think I'll third this motion.

You guys from the US really need to get serious and elect this guy. Can you imagine what another 4 years of 'Business As Usual' will do to both your country and the rest of the world?

I really hope RP wins too...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by eLPresidente

I think what pisses them off the most is that they can't find any real dirt on this guy. Is there any? I think NO

Who needs "real" dirt? They will make something up. No doubt.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Out of all the other canidates Ron seems to be the most truthful. He has my vote.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I swear to god, if you Americans screw this election up and not vote for Rom Paul, you would have to be the most brain dead country on the planet. populated by lazy fat ignorant mindless slaves. Those of you with half a brain cell need to spread the message and quickly. Time is running out for you and by proxy the rest of the world.

We are attached to your hip (not by choice i might ad) and where you go we are forced to follow. So for the sake of the free world elect a man with a plan that serves the betterment of humanity.

At the end of the day, is if he lies to you after he is elected then just burn down the white house and start all over again.

Its a bloody win win situation.
edit on 5-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

I don't take offense at your post, but please understand that the U.S. population is probably more divided than any other nation: rich vs. poor, black vs. white, democrat vs. republican, pro-choice vs. pro-life, conservative vs. progressive, jew vs. non-jew, tea party vs. occupy wall street, and I could go on.

They (TPTB) like it that way. Making us feel as if we need to choose between two options that are not really options at all. Electing Dr. Paul would indeed be a good thing and a bit of a turning point/miracle.

I do feel sorry for the countries that feel the need to follow the U.S.'s lead on the economy just because we seem to have the fastest printing presses that are turning out more dollars than can be comprehended. The U.S.'s position of having the world's reserve currency is at best three more years, barring a significant change in monetary policy.
edit on 12/5/11 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
A beautiful piece of propaganda.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I swear to god, if you Americans screw this election up and not vote for Rom Paul, you would have to be the most brain dead country on the planet. populated by lazy fat ignorant mindless slaves. Those of you with half a brain cell need to spread the message and quickly. Time is running out for you and by proxy the rest of the world.

We are attached to your hip (not by choice i might ad) and where you go we are forced to follow. So for the sake of the free world elect a man with a plan that serves the betterment of humanity.

At the end of the day, is if he lies to you after he is elected then just burn down the white house and start all over again.

Its a bloody win win situation.
edit on 5-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

Voting for him would be just as disastrous. This man will hand out everything to the market. Everything, including nuclear energy. And they are like "yay, we can dump our waste material into the mississipi again, Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!"

Liberal capitalism has failed.
Now tar and feather me!
edit on 5-12-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Voting for him would be just as disastrous. This man will hand out everything to the market. Everything, including nuclear energy. And they are like "yay, we can dump our waste material into the mississipi again, Ron Paul! Ron Paul! Ron Paul!"

Now tar and feather me!

What is your basis for that opinion? I have not heard those arguments before.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The way I see it. Ron Paul could be our last chance.

It is either a president who defends the constitution and restores powers to the states

or

An inevitably violent and bloody revolution... to force the leaders to bend to our will.

Personally I prefer the first choice.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
all the new TV ads in one place:
ronpaulflix.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Don't worry we have a back-up. Rand Paul, Ron Paul's son, a U.S. senator, is on the same page and has been thoroughly indoctrinated with the same ideas.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Paul will eliminate the subsidies the nuke industry needs to stay afloat. It will be forced out by a decentralized market. simple as that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by dadgad

Paul will eliminate the subsidies the nuke industry needs to stay afloat. It will be forced out by a decentralized market. simple as that.

Personally I find that an very frightening thought. The nuclear industry is a very dangerous one and I don't trust corporations to handle that responsibly. I'd be glad to hand that over to the state.

And I don't think you can decentralize markets. It has a tendency to centralize itself. It's wishful thinking to assume it is possible to maintain a separate wall between business and politics. The two are strongly connected. Regulations will eventually always be demanded, by the people.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by dadgad

Now tar and feather me!

What is your basis for that opinion? I have not heard those arguments before.

Which one? That liberal capitalism has failed? Yes that is my opinion. We are in a crisis of capitalism, not state intervention, failed policies and all that. No capitalism itself fails. What we are witnessing is what the system itself leads to.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
S&F..../bump.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The only one able to defeat Obama is Ron Paul. The best part is he'd make Obama look like a blundering moron in the debates.

edit on 5-12-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There is only one thing wrong with ron paul and it is hes not not president yet

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

yeh well, im kinda waiting for a monica lewinski

edit on 5-12-2011 by pheniks because: yeh sorry, mispelled lewinksi

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I love this guy.

I think all you Americans need to support this man. He is by far the most intelligent candidate, who has a clear understanding of what is going on our world. He's honest, his record shows it. The man never waffles on anything. He is the only one who truly has the peoples best interests at heart. He knows what needs to be done to fix your country and is the only one with the guts to do it. Don't let them take him from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join