It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Just Released* Ron Paul ad The Consistent Candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It all seems to good to be true.
if he is for real. he is Old and his health will Not last.
with a little help from Them!

I hope he has the best body guards in the world.
just use a microwave emitter in a case.
it will give him bowl cancer.
and any one could do this.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This ad is great I have been impressed with Paul's campaign ad's they don't stray into mud slinging like the others.His consistency is one of the things that have always appealed to me.Name one politician who has stuck to his or her beliefs for over 30 years.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This ad won't run on TV since it's not an official ad. There's no "this ad was approved by Ron Paul" at the end, instead it says that it's made by some youtubers. The youtube-channel it's posted on is also in no way connected to Pauls official campaign.

In my opinion, that makes the ad all the more fantastic. Such high quality originating from bottom-up rather than being spoon fed to us by professional spin-doctors from top-down. I'm not seeing any of the other candidates inspiring their grass roots campaign enough to create something similar. And in these dark days of crisis, inspiration is much more needed than the passive hope that got Obama elected.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't usually post reply's but on this subject I have to. As an Australian I have been keeping a close eye on the politics of both our countries. Over here in oz things are supposed to be pretty good due to the fact our dollar is 1.00 to the US sometimes higher, so of course most of the population are happy as pigs in &^@* .

What I'm not very happy about is the fact Mr O came down to our neck of the woods, to pretty much let us know how valuable we are to the US(my my my) and to set a new precedent, clearly showing we are nothing but lackeys to other governments demands(mainly UK/US alliance). The 2,500 soldiers coming here for "training" and the 2 aircraft carriers that parked practically facing China, is what I do not support in anyway. China immediately condemned the move, as they should for the sake of their own national security and condemned oz for allowing it, straining our relationship which was moving in a positive direction after our elected Prime Minister Kevin Rudd(who can speak fluent Mandarin) was ousted for the the red headed banshee instated in the position today(under a cloak of conspiracy). The US has a tendency to push its own agendas on countries that really shouldn't have much of an affiliation with the states, due especially to the logistics(we are on the other side of the friggin world to the US).

Now to unequivocally state that I fully support RON PAUL and many of the policies that he is pushing for, especially the FOREIGN policy! Yes there is actually another world outside the USA, hopefully with this man of vision Americans will realise this and stop allowing their government to create wars and foreign policy on false and non-factual pretences. If there has ever been a voice of reason and justice coming from the US, this man is speaking it right now. JFK died for it, Truman warned of it, now hopefully Ron does something about it. He can't without your help. He'd get my vote if I was American. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
It all seems to good to be true.
if he is for real. he is Old and his health will Not last.
with a little help from Them!

I hope he has the best body guards in the world.
just use a microwave emitter in a case.
it will give him bowl cancer.
and any one could do this.

Come on man ! Ron Paul is like a rock and he's been a politician for years. I can feel hope for the first time in all this campaign.

it's time to change the speed of that campaign and besides, Americans deserve this Man as a President for the people,for a change

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I can't wait to see what they use against Romney and Perry....Romney should produce some gold.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I seriously love Ron Paul. If he does not make it to presidency I really believe we are screwed!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Im sorry, but that narrators voice did a brilliant job at ruining the advert, I know it sounds stupid, but it was too american.

Still its good to see a politicians ad that isnt solely attacking the other candidates, instead it very cleverly uses the other candidates to promote RP. If I lived in america I know who I would be voting for.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

we should abolish the sheeple and make everyone equal and sovereign, not use sheeple makes you no better

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I swear to god, if you Americans screw this election up and not vote for Rom Paul, you would have to be the most brain dead country on the planet. populated by lazy fat ignorant mindless slaves. Those of you with half a brain cell need to spread the message and quickly. Time is running out for you and by proxy the rest of the world.

We are attached to your hip (not by choice i might ad) and where you go we are forced to follow. So for the sake of the free world elect a man with a plan that serves the betterment of humanity.

At the end of the day, is if he lies to you after he is elected then just burn down the white house and start all over again.

Its a bloody win win situation.
edit on 5-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

It's easy to judge from an outside country. But the brain dead people are the ones who constantly judge the American people, when the American people really don't have a say. Haven't you seen the online polls? Haven't you seen how the media translates that into THEIR version of who the winner is? It's clear the media is controlled and we KNOW the government is. They are going to pick whoever they want to run the country, with or without our consent. Most of the Presidents we have had are related by blood (traceable) anyway, which suggests that we have a Monarchy and not a Democracy, but there is a disturbing degree of just beliveing what we are told, that is true. The elections are a scam and always have been. Bush proved that in his last term. He was NOT voted into office....he just took it. So stop judging Americans and calling them stupid, they do everything they can without just uprising and destroying the country to get what they want. That is not such an easy choice with children, so they have to sit back and take it until there's nothing left. When there's nothing left for their children...there's nothing left to lose. This is when revolution starts. Americans are not, nor never have been brain dead, it's the government causing all this trouble and holding the Americans back every way they know how.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
What i love about Ron Paul is, i have no ability to really support him being Australian, but i gotta say, he is one of the only people i actually look up to, and when i watch videos like this it sends shivers down my spine throughout its duration.

Almost makes me want to shed tears of joy to finally, after decades, see a man truly deserving of a world wide voice to be heard.

Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
As a British citizen ive just gotta say that american election campaigns make me laugh so much, "right then, right now, right for america" hahaha, literally, the candidate is a brand to be sold on a slogan!

But im all for Ron Paul winning, think it would be good for the world, not just america.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

But im all for Ron Paul winning, think it would be good for the world, not just america.

This. I don't live in the US but it seems to me as if the majority of your presidential candidates are nutjobs and sleazebags (much like our politicians I suspect although it's not often as obvious). Ron Paul stands out as someone who could make a difference to the world and not just America. I really hope he wins.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ron Paul is americas last best chance at humanity !

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Yiots

I look at the US's role in international affairs as one of the empty nester parent who's children are all grown up now and must make it on their own in the wild jungle called life. We now need to allow the war pendulum to swing the other way and take care of matters at home and financially. Ron Paul is the only candidate who not only shows the most consistency and integrity but also has the biggest balls and best ideas for how to do the repairs. It's interesting that this election is in 2012, it is going to be very important one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
As a British citizen ive just gotta say that american election campaigns make me laugh so much, "right then, right now, right for america" hahaha, literally, the candidate is a brand to be sold on a slogan!

it's an effective communication method aka "elevator pitch". necessary for getting through to people with short attention spans

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
What i love about Ron Paul is, i have no ability to really support him being Australian, but i gotta say, he is one of the only people i actually look up to, and when i watch videos like this it sends shivers down my spine throughout its duration.

Almost makes me want to shed tears of joy to finally, after decades, see a man truly deserving of a world wide voice to be heard.

Ron Paul 2012.

I could not have said it better myself! Take a star fine sir, and give half of it to Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

I know it sounds stupid, but it was too american.

Then why did you say it if you were aware how it sounded?

Too American sounding? Americans are the ones who are going to vote....
What should it be with an English accent? How about in German or Swahili? Mandarin?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm not able to search from work to see if anyone's posted it yet, but have you all seen the new *official campaign* ad "Big Dog"?

I think it's boatloads of awesome and win all wrapped up together - apparently is being targeted at the 18-45 male demographic on the sports channels:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What the other puppets running for office do not understand, is the fact that telling the truth is a lot easier than remembering a bunch of lies.

The reason Ron Paul is doing well is because he actually tells everyone exactly the way it is, and the click in Washington D.C. has no idea how to deal, or respond to the truth.

It's actually sad to see a whole generation of groomed bred liars, cheats and puppets believing the majority of their own BS.

The Captain and crew that are steering our ship currently are pirates, it's time for us to toss them over board so we can get back on course.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join