It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Just Released* Ron Paul ad The Consistent Candidate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A very well made ad focusing on his consistency and how just about each candidate agrees with Ron on a particular topic. It is 1:10 minutes long so I'm assuming this is made for television, hope it helps in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Help this go viral, like it, favorite it, share it.

Ron Paul for President, liberty for life

edit on 4-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That's awesome, using his competitors to campaign for him without them even knowing it or dreaming that it would be used against them.
Love it. Way better and more effective than mud-slinging.
edit on 4-12-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I think what pisses them off the most is that they can't find any real dirt on this guy. Is there any? I think NO

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

" I think what pisses them off the most is that they can't find any real dirt on this guy. Is there any? I think NO "

There isn't any unless you think being a lower degree Mason is somehow Objectable . The Man is Honorable , and in Today's Political World , that makes him Unique.....

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT !

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Dear ******
I am not and never have been a free mason
Carol (his wife) is doing well
Thanks for your support
Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
That's awesome, using his competitors to campaign for him without them even knowing it or dreaming that it would be used against them.
Love it. Way better and more effective than mud-slinging.
edit on 4-12-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

Thats one of the main reasons why I can stick with Ron Paul is because he doesnt mud sling. Ill admit, I was swayed from time to time by other canidates but after doing a tiny bit of research into their pasts they all seem just so crooked its not even funny. Im going to be sharing this on my facebook.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Whatever ad agency is working on his campaign, they're doing a great job! His ads are a lot more creative than the same old political ads we are a custom to seeing from the other candidates. They're really well done and clearly get his point across. These ads can only benefit him and help inform more people about his political views.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
God I love that guy! I really hope after all the riff raff is cleared out of the contention, the only real choice left is Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

So , you are saying that Ron Paul is not a Mason ? Where did that Rumor Start then ? Because of a Misinterpeted Hand Shake ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Flagged and posted to my FB page.

And aside, I heard Sean Hannity on the radio state that he agreed with Ron Paul on EVERYTHING except his foreign policy. That statement gave me pause as I drove. Sean made it clear that due to this he was not, and IMHO would never, be supporting Ron Paul.
It made me wonder...
Who out there did he agree with 100%

After listening for many days I came to the conclusion that he found more than one fault in every candidate, aside from Ron Paul. "They" tell us we must vote no matter what. EVEN if it means voting for the lesser of the evils. (I wish I could find that quote from a recent radio interview where that was said.)

I digress...If someone can only find ONE thing "wrong" with Ron Paul that still sets him light years ahead of the rest of the pack.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Sagittarian69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

So , you are saying that Ron Paul is not a Mason ? Where did that Rumor Start then ? Because of a Misinterpeted Hand Shake ?

p.s. I didn't say he wasn't, he said he wasn't. Big diff.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
As the election looms closer, The Ron Paul campaign will have an easy time generating these types of political messages because his position is easy to defend... there is SO MUCH corruption he can expose, i"m sure his staff is arguing about which campaign message to run next...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That response to Zanti is epic. No Zanti, eLPresidente isn't saying that, Ron Paul said that hence the hand written note by him!

Anyway I especially liked the part with Newt saying he agreed with Paul about the Fed audit, and all the Ron Paul signs in the background... I want to see this get aired on national television. The "sheeple" must see it! All the candidates know Ron Paul is the most solid there is when it comes to consistency. And not stubborn consistency someone like Bush Jr displayed.

Prophet like consistency.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I'm not sure what Zanti was really implying but what I got was sarcasm, that the whole Ron Paul is illuminati thing came from obscure speculation from things like a 'weak and distant' handshake on Jon Stewart show and using the hand sign for love was supposedly him throwing up the illuminati gang sign.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
RP's Father was a Mason. His Wife is Eastern Star and kids were Rainbow girls.
I'm a Mason and asked my brother to check if he was...answer was no.
And so what if he was? Trust me, those are just silly conspiracy theories.
My Father-In-Law was 33rd degree and in Masonic groups not even mentioned on ATS and trust me, no Illuminati crap.
The Shrine Circus was nice to take the kids to! We always got front row seats! Lol
edit on 12/5/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Dear ******
I am not and never have been a free mason
Carol (his wife) is doing well
Thanks for your support
Ron Paul

Maybe that's the problem. Why he's been downplayed by the media etc etc etc. Even though I'm not from your side of the globe, I really hope this guy gets a decent go. Really really hope.

Sanity in an insane political arena.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I wish the best for Ron Paul. I do however fear the small chance that he might be targeted and killed later on in his career, or become corrupt and cause more even issues.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Jon Stewart revealed the Federal Reserve just in time for Ron Paul's new ad
www.thedailyshow.com...

Ron Paul's son explains the problem with the federal reserve
www.thedailyshow.com...
Free market vs government tyranny
www.thedailyshow.com...
edit on 5-12-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I swear to god, if you Americans screw this election up and not vote for Rom Paul, you would have to be the most brain dead country on the planet. populated by lazy fat ignorant mindless slaves. Those of you with half a brain cell need to spread the message and quickly. Time is running out for you and by proxy the rest of the world.

We are attached to your hip (not by choice i might ad) and where you go we are forced to follow. So for the sake of the free world elect a man with a plan that serves the betterment of humanity.

At the end of the day, is if he lies to you after he is elected then just burn down the white house and start all over again.

Its a bloody win win situation.
edit on 5-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Well, that's what you get when you are right soooooo many times for soooo long a period.
Will this be the election where folks wke up and say, "Hey somebody is screwing me over and I want it to end!"?
We can hope so.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join