It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wayne Parr wins 9th World Title

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hey Muay Thai/Kickboxing fans, one of the world's best Muay Thai fighters John Wayne Parr scored himself a split decision win to get his 9th world title on Saturday the 3rd of December.

He also put on a funny show for his wlakout:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This blokes awesome!!!

It is because of him Im a fan of Muay Thai, I happened to be in Malaysia when the first Contender Asia was on and the first show I watched was his fight against Raffik. From there I was hooked, I even went and watched him in the final in Singapore. To be fair he got his ass handed to him by Yodsenklai but damn he made me proud to be an Aussie.

Nice bloke very down to earth, let take a pic with him which if I knew how I would upload.

Glad to hear hes still kickin ass
edit on 5-12-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

Edit: OK... just watched the vid you linked and I while the guys awesome that was just embarrassing LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
This blokes awesome!!!

It is because of him Im a fan of Muay Thai, I happened to be in Malaysia when the first Contender Asia was on and the first show I watched was his fight against Raffik. From there I was hooked, I even went and watched him in the final in Singapore. To be fair he got his ass handed to him by Yodsenklai but damn he made me proud to be an Aussie.

Nice bloke very down to earth, let take a pic with him which if I knew how I would upload.

Glad to hear hes still kickin ass

Edit: OK... just watched the vid you linked and I while the guys awesome that was just embarrassing LOL

Lol, yeah, he's a top bloke, i got a pic with him too. I thought his entrance was a classic lol.

join