It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over population is a serious issue that must be dealt with.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If its a problem for you then move to the mountains or moors
problem solved.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've seen studies that show the Earth is easily capable of supporting at least 25 billion people, and probably much more. The problem isn't population, it's our horrible treatment of the environment and our archaic reliance on fossil fuels. We have the technology to fix both of these problems, it's just that the greedy elite don't want to make the changes.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
The depopulation agenda - pretty much only aimed at the West and best compliance in the West. Compliance and stability is rewarded with....

Replacement by groups that do not adhere to population limiting and stabilization.

Yep. That's worked out well. Thanks. Lesson learned: compliance = replacement.

Why is it people who are calling for depopulation aren't leading by example and eliminating themselves first??

Ted Turner: "The world is over-crowded! We need a massive depopulation!"

Me: "You go first Ted, kill yourself."

Ted Turner: "Err, I mean other people are the problem, not me."

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Why is it people who are calling for depopulation aren't leading by example and eliminating themselves first??

1. Stop with the killing strawman. Such people indeed often dont have children.

2. Overpopulation is a problem in poor third world countries, wealthy ones are even underpopulated. Ted Turner can afford to take care of his kids easily.
edit on 4/1/12 by Maslo because: ted

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

1. Stop with the killing strawman. Such people indeed often dont have children.

2. Overpopulation is a problem in poor third world countries, wealthy ones are even underpopulated. Ted Turner can afford to take care of his kids easily.

1.) It's not a straw man fallacy. The NWO puppets are calling for the depopulation of humanity down to half a billion people. That would include the elimination of A LOT more people than just ones from 3rd world countries. So again, why aren't any of these "morally correct" (in their own eyes) people leading by example and eliminating themselves first from the Earth? Are they cowards or wannabe murderers?

2.) The Earth is NOT overpopulated, as I've previously shown every person on Earth can stand shoulder to shoulder in Jacksonville County, Florida with plenty of room to spare. If it's crowded where you live.. MOVE.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

1. OK, I disagree with violent depopulation, too. And I dont believe in depopulation conspiracies. If NWO wanted depopulation, it would do something about it. In reality a complete opposite happens.

2. Space is irrelevant.
edit on 4/1/12 by Maslo because: conspiracy

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

2. Space is irrelevant

That's arbitrary, explain to me why please.

EDIT: If you're talking about resources then the problem is human greed, not overpopulation.

edit on 4-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Maslo

2. Space is irrelevant

That's arbitrary, explain to me why please.

A city can have very high population density, and still have abundant usable resources. A desert can have few people here and there, and yet be overpopulated and unable to sustain them. With enough technological and engineering capacity, I believe we could turn Earth into a Coruscant and still have plentiful resources. Space is really the last resource we need to worry about.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Apparently I was editing my post when you were replying to my "arbitrary" statement. I added this while you were replying:

EDIT: If you're talking about resources then the problem is human greed, not overpopulation.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I believe that the more our numbers grow, the more collectivism must grow and individualism must shrink.....proportionally to the growth the population

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

Apparently I was editing my post when you were replying to my "arbitrary" statement. I added this while you were replying:

Yep, greed certainly does not help. Main problem is human stupidity, IMHO. That "resource" is in very abundant supply..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

reply to post by Maslo

Yep, greed certainly does not help. Main problem is human stupidity, IMHO. That "resource" is in very abundant supply..

AMEN!!!

I always say:

"Common sense is certainly not common."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join