It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager killed outside his mother's house 'had throat slashed by gang'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Teenager killed outside his mother's house 'had throat slashed by gang'

www.dailymail.co.uk

A teenager has been viciously stabbed to death as he tried to flee a gang of youths.
The victim, named locally as Danny O'Shea, was chased and had his throat slashed outside his mother's front door in Newham, east London last night.
John MacDonald, detective chief inspector of the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: 'The people chasing him comprised of a group of black males.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline

edit on 4/12/11 by argentus because: change headline to reflect that of source

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This article in the Daily Mail if it is to be believed describes a white male being chased and having his throat slashed by a group of black males in London.
Interestingly the BBC report of the incident makes no comment that the white male had his throat slashed by a group of black males - however if the boot was on the other foot one does wonder especially with all of the hoo-ha with the Lawrence death.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I can understand why no mention of a black gang , simply because TPTB at this time don't want to pour petrol on the fire. The same thing regarding the 3 asian men who were driven over and killed in Birmingham UK during the recent riots. The men were named who were said to have committed the crime , but no images were put forward, I believe to stop revenge attacks on there community.
The Daily Mail ..........well we all know the agenda at the Mail at any time......period.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
..........well we all know the agenda at the Mail at any time......period.

I don't; care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Daily Mail is a right wing paper that is forever scaremongering . I used to read it to laugh at the Labour bashing , I am no Labour fan by the way. Cameron and co must be rubbing there hands with this dreadful economic downturn because he can usher in all his private business buddies and fleece the tax payers of the UK with the lie that he and the Tories are helping Britain turn things round for the better. PFI is a big con , the bloody treasury has a conveyer belt of money men from London's square mile who are all part of the con , because they work for the private firms who get the contracts they are seconded for a period to the treasury then they go back to there money firms and it just goes on and on .The Daily Mail is just a rag to convey Tory rhetoric to whoever reads it. I know Sun readers who changed to the Mail because Littlejohn joined argghhhhhh.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
People,

I cannot believe this - you are talking about blah blah blah and a teenager was murdered outside his home.

Does anyone care about that person? No, obviously.

Does anyone care about that mother? No, obviously.

People do not care about anything except themselves - the end of humanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I truly do not understand most black peoples views on racisim, I have sufferd rasist abuse from some white english people when I was in england,for being irish ( it wasnt many just a few) but I got a hell of a lot more racist abuse for being white in a black area ( my cousin is irish jamaican mix I was staying with him) I see the same crap happening here in ireland within the next few years...black people seem to think its ok for them to beat up white people because they are white but when its the other way around they crib and cry and scream how hard it is been black in the whitemans world

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Read the thread title and knew this was the UK and I was right.. I think that says a lot. This culture needs to go because it's a really crap culture with no morals or benefits to anybody. A self destructing culture yet humans still take part in it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Guess thats something to deal with in areas where you allowed your firearms to be taken away...

This type of nonsense doesnt happen in my area as thugs and criminals are afraid of a FAIR battle!! The good citizens in my parts can fight back... AND WIN EASILY.

And it will remain a one-up for good citizens as we arent brainwashed to have our firearms taken away.

Let that be a lesson to to you all over there!!

Lesson learned!
edit on 5-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Guess thats something to deal with in areas where you allowed your firearms to be taken away...

This type of nonsense doesnt happen in my area as thugs and criminals are afraid of a FAIR battle!! The good citizens in my parts can fight back... AND WIN EASILY.

And it will remain a one-up for good citizens as we arent brainwashed to have our firearms taken away.

Let that be a lesson to to you all over there!!

Lesson learned!
edit on 5-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Hang on a minute , as silent thunders post on ATS states,

Mystery company buying up U.S. gun manufacturers , The Freedom Group. You may no longer be able to purchase firearms in the future or the ammo and yes I wish we in the UK had guns via a constitution , would feel much more secure. I would be very disturbed regarding a single firm buying up the arms in the US from a citizens point of view , if it is the case.

The Link,

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2011/12/04/BUJ91M4HL0.DTL

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Would it have been better if it had been a gang of white males?

Just more news stories aimed to make us fight and set us apart.

All we see in the news is religion, sexual orientation, race, nationality etc..anything to remind us that we are "different" so we can keep fighting each other while the top 1% sits back, drinks champaign and watches how the slaves fight themselves like wild monkeys

new topics

top topics

join