It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

renowned dutch medium photographs more entities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi,

a renowned dutch medium has photographed already dozens of strange entities, even in the presence of a dutch TV crew.

The entities caught on camera are not physical ones. That explains why there's no visible shadow. This phenomenon has been studied in the parapsychology by Hans Holzer, Ph.D.

The ETI on the camera is an 'immaterial image'. With immaterial images there's a registration of the ectoplasm (a subtle living matter present in the body of a medium, and which is capable of assuming various semi-solid or solid states, which can be, and have been felt, and photographed) or a registration by means of psycho-inductive feedback (caused by the medium directly on the registration material). While these appearances only occur in the presence of Robbert - a person who is a renowned medium with paranormal gifts - is this a matter of a 'mediumistic immaterial appearance' in stead of a physical ETI. With these types of appearances it's understandable that the image itself strongly resembles something actual or archetypically, that means: the perception the medium has out of his memory how something should look like.

Read my article at:

www.ufoplaza.nl...

Kind Regards,

Toine Trust

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmm,fascinating.Not sure what to think...So if I'm reading this correctly,these images are actually being projected out of the mediums mind itself?There are some interesting images,but I would love to see some image experts thoroughly go over these and see what they think.Definitely some fairly unique pics though.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
there are shadows on some of the entities (or close to camera objects
)

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My god! This is one scary ugly ETI!

This is a so-called Mud-man from New-Guinea

This person cannot see the ETI's with his own eyes but when taking pictures or videos using normal everyday(throwaway) cameras they get developed and show up? How can this be? I didnt know that normal cameras can detect things which our eyes cannot percieve.
Could someone confirm this?

Man this is freaky, wonder if this is just in his house, these things could not possibly be in everyone elses house as the amount of pictures i have taken and everyone else in the world has taken and not come out with these images?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The dutch commercial TV network RTL4 broadcast September 3 a news item about the dutch renowned medium Robbert van
den Broeke. This is a transcript of the broadcast.

Watch the video here:
www.ufoplaza.nl...

---

[intro: Scenes of The Sixth Sense and Mars Attacks are shown]

VOICE OVER: While Hollywood spends millions of dollars on the latest special FX and make-up technologies to get aliens and ghosts on the big screen, Robbert van den Broeke succeeds in it with a simple throw-away camera, just in his own living- and bedroom.

ROBBERT: "When they're present, i usually hear a very high cricket-like sound... like zzz zzz zzz zzz, well... and then i take my camera, take pictures, and they appear on it... i swear."

[some pictures with orbs and other strange light phenomena are shown]

VOICE OVER: Although every common-sense person at once claims that Robbert's photos are hoaxed, no-one has ever been able to catch him on Photoshop fraud.

ROBBERT: "An american researcher, who often visits (me) [Nancy Talbott], and for a matter of fact also will pay a visit this year, also said that this happens almost nowhere in the world; that there's a form of mediumship or something like that, where you're able to catch this on camera."

[Robbert shows his photo albums]

VOICE OVER: With a whole collection of pictures full of paranormal appearances, Robbert now possesses a 'small gold mine'...

ROBBERT: "If i'd like... i think... with these kind of things... i'd be in 60 shows if i'd move to America, that's why i've always been hiding myself with this [gift] on purpose."

[reporter gives Robbert a throw-away camera]

VOICE OVER: To put him to the test, our reporter made today a reconnaissance with our own camera, with these pictures as result:

[pictures on throw-camera camera of the reporter are shown]

---

Source: RTL Boulevard, September 6, 2004

transcript and translation (c)2004 Toine Trust

In other words: the reporter and the TV crew were witness of Robbert making pictures of the entities using their own camera!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
yeah clearly photoshop(gauschen blur). theres another link on the page linked which shows the ghost is cut out paperwork. first that, then the boy got photoshop and his ghosts looked better. boring

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Can u post the link? I also noticed that the "ghost", or entity, or whatever, looks like a"Grey".

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
My god! This is one scary ugly ETI!

the film "communion" ? remeber had greys and aparently these so called "experiment" workers that where the same design and features as the pic above... perhaps this image is infact one of those ugly slave type incarnations the greys used when abducting (illegably) individuals??

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well, if it's a hoax, that means that the tv station is also in on it. Because he took those photo's using their camera as they say. And I doubt any Dutch media would be willing to do that.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
this is most definetly a hoax.... c'mon, blurry images, etc...

god.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Am I the only one who noticed that in the third image from the top of the article there are creases in the left bottom corner? To me this would imply that the images are being projected onto a screen of some sort. Not sure of the actual details but walls don't have fabric creases. And once you debunk one pic the rest don't really matter.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Well, if it's a hoax, that means that the tv station is also in on it. Because he took those photo's using their camera as they say. And I doubt any Dutch media would be willing to do that.

We're talking about a crappy showbiz/gossip program on a channel similar to Fox. The newspaper de Telegraaf is also the worst Dutch newspaper. It has a special gossip page and it doesn't have articles longer than half a page. If the newspaper reporting it were NRC Handelsblad or de Volkskrant I would find it a lot more credible.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Looking at the photo, it's pretty obvious that it's a tiny object placed right in front of the camera lens and the camera focus set to focus on a distant object. So what we're seeing is "small and on top of the lens" and not "really big and blurry and in the room."

I think I could probably duplicate that one without any "entity" except my camera and a doll.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
This person cannot see the ETI's with his own eyes but when taking pictures or videos using normal everyday(throwaway) cameras they get developed and show up? How can this be?

Indeed, it cannot be. What the eye sees is light, and if it doesn't have a shadow, neither you nor the camera will see it.

This story doesn't obey the laws of physics from the get-go.

link   
Boy we sure spend alot of energy debating junk on this site.

link   
Also, I should point out that this photo does NOT resemble any other photos of ectoplasm. There's a heap of these pictures around and the material dates from the late 1800's up to fairly recent.

This doesn't resemble any of them. That leads me to believe more strongly that it's a simple hoax.

Originally posted by COSMIntel
The entities caught on camera are not physical ones. That explains why there's no visible shadow. This phenomenon has been studied in the parapsychology by Hans Holzer, Ph.D.

The ETI on the camera is an 'immaterial image'. With immaterial images there's a registration of the ectoplasm (a subtle living matter present in the body of a medium, and which is capable of assuming various semi-solid or solid states, which can be, and have been felt, and photographed) or a registration by means of psycho-inductive feedback (caused by the medium directly on the registration material). While these appearances only occur in the presence of Robbert - a person who is a renowned medium with paranormal gifts - is this a matter of a 'mediumistic immaterial appearance' in stead of a physical ETI.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by COSMIntel
a renowned dutch medium has photographed already dozens of strange entities, even in the presence of a dutch TV crew.

Oh... should also point out that this "technique" has been debunked many times. The camera is pre-loaded with these images. The "medium" pretends to take the pictures.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Check out the image at the bottom of this page,
www.abc.net.au...

Mud men who imitate the dead wear enormous masks of clay; their skin is coated with flaking mud, representing the flaking skin of corpses.

Re, the entity. You can even make out his 'lap-lap' or loin-cloth.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, that seems like a hoax to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
We're talking about a crappy showbiz/gossip program on a channel similar to Fox. The newspaper de Telegraaf is also the worst Dutch newspaper. It has a special gossip page and it doesn't have articles longer than half a page. If the newspaper reporting it were NRC Handelsblad or de Volkskrant I would find it a lot more credible.

Well I don't know much of the shows in Holland anymore. But if it's in the telegraaf that settles it. The Telegraaf always writes so much unfounded and discriminatory crap about Aruba that I don't give it any value at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join