It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher Lures Kids To Panty Party w/ Christmas Theme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
As a father and husband, I am becoming very concerned that these sort of events seem to be occurring more often as of late. If it's not a coach or priest, it's a teacher that takes advantage of their authoritative position.

This story involves a third grade teacher that invites her female students over for a "decorating party" and ends up gifting them panties. If that is not bad enough, she asks them to try them on and takes pictures!

To top this all off, there is an older man that may be involved named "Uncle G". What role he plays in the story remains to be seen, but this all adds up to one creepy scenario where more children are taken advantage of for the enjoyment of a twisted adult!

Parents: Keep and eye out for the little one's! Do not trust someone just because of their position in the community!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Disgusting....it sounds like she is catering to a pedophile ring if she's not one herself.

I bet the parents feel terrible now. They thought they could trust a female teacher. Sad.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Charmed707 because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
heres what i dont get, how do u invite third graders to a party?? are they just gonna like drive themselves over, k mom be back at 7? or the parents just drp them off and leave them unattended? weird

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

I'm sure most if not all the parents knew the teacher and naively thought she was someone who could be trusted.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

I have taken my little ones to parties and such for school and boy scouts, but I have never just dropped them off. It would be very hard to live with myself if I let something like this happen to my children, so I always stay with them.

On the other hand, I know many people who would gladly drop the kids off and pick them up later. They don't think about this sort of thing happening to their kids.....until it's too late!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I get how the parents could be duped into trusting the teacher, what I don't get is how the teacher thought none of the kids would say anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I haven't been so sickened in my life. Well maybe I have but for right now? my GOD what is WRONG with people?????? Seriously. I'm as tired as she is about seeing this crap going on ALL.THE.TIME. I'm about ready to burst with anger and tears and frustrations.

Earlier today a friend linked me to a vid of a 7th grader who held up cards with words on em about how he cuts since first grade and has no friends and everyone hates him and he's terrified to go into 8th grade and such yet he's not going to off himself because he knows there are a million reasons to live - but people were replying almost non stop on youtube to his vid, some telling him to do it, kill himself, he's an attention whore, that he's emo and all kinds of bad stuff -but more people were telling the kid how strong he was and that things would be better in time....

I can't comprehend the amount of apathy to others. does NO one give a crap about anyone anymore? I'm ready to become a psychologist so I can help as many as I can! I already do it via messenger online and stuff. why doesn't anyone care or respect others? These here are little kids. innocent. impressionalble.

god humanity, WHAT HAS HAPPENED???????

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
heres what i dont get, how do u invite third graders to a party?? are they just gonna like drive themselves over, k mom be back at 7? or the parents just drp them off and leave them unattended? weird

When my daughter was in second grade, we had a birthday party for her at our house. I made all this food, expecting parents to attend the party. Everyone just dropped their kids off and left! Now, my daughter's a fifth grader, and the standard procedure for birthdays is a sleep-over. Parents certainly can't stay for that!

I think what the girl said in the video is true. You need to talk with your children, and let them know that it isn't right for ANY adult to do anything that makes them uncomfortable, and keep those lines of communication open with your kids.
edit on 4-12-2011 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

god humanity, WHAT HAS HAPPENED???????

Don't take this personally but I am so sick of reading that on ATS. Children have been getting raped and molested since the dawn of man. It's not like this is a new problem. While I find taking pictures of kids in panties reprehensible, and don't want to diminish the act by saying this, I don't know if it's worth losing faith in humanity over.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

My parents were always very protective, but they sometimes dropped me off at sleepovers or just at a friend's house to play. Luckily, nothing bad ever happened to me. I can't say for sure how I would be as a parent. I would want to insure nothing bad happened to them but also wouldn't want them to miss out on too much from being overprotected.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

I agree that there has to be some independence as well. My kids have had sleepovers and such, but only if I KNOW they are going to be safe. I never leave it up to faith.

top topics

join