It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Soldiers do if Ordered to Arrest Friends, Families, Neighbors on US Soil?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

First of all, I find the idea of our government taking over it's own population absurd. The government is employed by the people. Political leaders tend to make decisions that are popular (by majority) because they have the same values that the population has. Also making drastic changes in policy would cause negative public opinion and bad publicity.

First of, The US is noted as being a corporation. The US is much like a factory with a president and employees.

The corporation views you as one its members, by your birth certificate. The corporation has ownership over your person. The name you represent by your birth certificate. You view your self as a American citizen, the corporation views you as employee/member.

If you are viewed as a member or a employee. How can you be a owner of the corporation, or how can you say that the government is employed by its citizens? No, You are employed by the corporation, you have no ownership at all. You are a employee.

Your government is not the owner of the corporation "The United States", it only drifts the company. They are employees to.

The true owner of the corporation "The United States Of America" is the Federal Reserve. Your government cannot print money, Your government must ask the Federal Reserve to lend them the money. Because they are the true owners of your corporation. The Federal Reserve is a privately own corporation. And you dont have any ownership there.

If the US can't print its own money, The US must have a different owner than its own government. Because the government dosent have the authority to print its own currency on your behalf. Your government must ask the federal reserve to give you their currency as a loan with interests..

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Do you have a child?

Okay, now if someone were to take a gun and put your son/daughter and my 9 year old grand daughter side by side and give you a choice, one or the other or both...........what would you choose?

The dark side works in mysterious and very devious ways.

They do not play nor think the way a service to others type of person works.

During WWII, many people had to do many horrible horrible things to their fellow human beings just so their loved ones would survive.

I remember watching a movie, couldn't bear to watch it all.............A priest was taken out to the town square by the Nazi soldiers along with the towns people.

The Nazi commander told him, pick ten people for me to shoot.

He said he couldn't......................then the Nazi soldier, if i remember correctly, (this was so horrible to me) said, "I will then kill everyone, one by one and proceeded to shoot a little six year old girl and than I think a little nine year old boy.

There were around 50 people, young, old, men, women..................The priest started to have to choose in order to save the majority of the townspeople.

Again, the movie is cloudy in my memory because to me, it was so horrific and I could only bare to watch it for a few minutes.

What I am trying to say is and I watched this play out on a smaller scale in a office..............during a crisis, people are pitted against each other.

The real PTB hide, they have us pions decide who lives and who dies.

Also, Marines, of all soldiers are the most "mind conditioned"..........yes they are the bravest of the brave, the best of the best, the king of kings, warrior wise BUT most people, including those that serve in our military have no idea how deeply they have been reprogrammed.

Start researching mind conditioning / mind control.

I dated a Marine long ago and when he came back from Nam, he was never the same - something had happened to him and his friend we use to double date with.............they had lost some of their humanity, a piece of their heart was gone. Don't know any other way to explain it.

If we are engaged, it will not be a honorable battle - TPTB don't play by honorable rules, they are dishonorable, sneaky, manipulative and ruthless.

They will pit us against each other as they have done in the past.

I have two books in my Bug Out Bag.............Where There Is No Doctor by David Werner, Jane Maxwell and Carol Thuman and The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

ibi victoria ubi concordia.

First rule of battle strategy is divide and conquer.

First I hope nothing happens in the 20+ years I have left and second, I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong.

edit on 7-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Divide et Impera.
TPTB have already programmed most to think of other people as terrorists and insurgents that need to be killed.
The soldiers terms will be SANITIzED.
They have multitudes of young game players now playing games where killing is the best part, the most reward given.
The best of those will be employed in remote bases to fly remote drone type crafts to sanitize those termed as terrorists.
Those screen soldiers have been indoctrinated from a very young age to love these games, and are totally isolated from reality, they will have no qualms or feelings involved in taking out whoever is targetted on their screens.
www.womensviewsonnews.org...
gravitor
edit on 7-12-2011 by gravitor because: spelling

edit on 7-12-2011 by gravitor because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by gravitor because: add link

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

You should get applauded for that post..................yep you are right on the money.

Watch the horrible video of the helicopter pilots shooting those people down in Iraq (two were journalists)

Listen to them, ha ha got one, come on let me shoot.

WARNING ***** THIS IS THE TOTAL UNCUT WITNESS TO AMERICAN TYRANNY.

They act like they are playing one big f***ing video game, but this one is with fellow human beings.

We have a whole generation of zombies.

Many (not all) don't read serious books, lack any kind of compassion or morals.

And we wonder why the Middle East hates us.

Put on your headphones and listen to these morons.
edit on 7-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If your commanding officer had a gun to your head and told you to obey your orders or be found guilty of treason and killed on the spot...

Would you stand up for civil rights then, or die.

THAT IS THE CIRCUMSTANCE MILITARY PERSONNEL WILL FACE

You will find human nature wins over morals in all but a fraction cases when self preservation is at stake, when faced with the decision to kill or be killed on the spot, do you value your life over your morals?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
If your commanding officer had a gun to your head and told you to obey your orders or be found guilty of treason and killed on the spot...

You will find human nature wins over morals in all but a fraction cases when self preservation is at stake, when faced with the decision to kill or be killed on the spot, do you value your life over your morals?

I take it that the so called commanding officer is pure bred NAZI????
I think His own testicles fried for breakfast may calm the animal in him down.
gravitor

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We reap as We sow.
The memory field of the planet is been fed by litterally millions of young game players all revelling in killing .
And so it will be.
They become hooked on the rush of cracking the latest game, of been the best at whatever it is.
These millions are been indoctrinated to be animal in their behaviour, pure left brained and easily controlled animals.
Women are far far harder to indoctrinate due to them utilising both brains, thus women are kept out of most military positions and definately the masons, and preist hoods etc.
The men are easily corrupted by answering their animal instincts and needs, then massage their ego's with silly uniforms and telling them they are special.

Then they will do as they are told by those who manipulate them ever so easily.
They are basically cowards who cannot face up to their humanity or responsibilties, thus they hand over responsibilty to another and plead...
I was only doing as commanded.
They are pathetic .
gravitor

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

At the point where soldiers are killed on the spot for failure to obey an illegal order; especially, one an order to kill innocent civilians (even though they may try to classify them as terrorists) is when some commanding officers will get killed ("fragaged") by their own troops. The same applies for the very top (as in Operation Valkyrie in WWII).

I had heard of a story in WWII where a squad of Nazi soldiers were commanded to shoot a line of innocent civilians in a town in Norway and one conscientious German soldier could not do it and knowing the consequences laid down his rifle and stood with the civilians to be shot with them. Has anyone else heard this story? Better to lose your life than your soul methinks.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Just to back up what Vitchilo is saying this is exactly how Katrina was handled. Military from other states were brought in. There were very few to zero local guys used aside from some of the local police forces. The majority of all military operations were done by out of towners.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

At the point where soldiers are killed on the spot for failure to obey an illegal order; especially, one an order to kill innocent civilians (even though they may try to classify them as terrorists) is when some commanding officers will get killed ("fragaged") by their own troops. The same applies for the very top (as in Operation Valkyrie in WWII).

I had heard of a story in WWII where a squad of Nazi soldiers were commanded to shoot a line of innocent civilians in a town in Norway and one conscientious German soldier could not do it and knowing the consequences laid down his rifle and stood with the civilians to be shot with them. Has anyone else heard this story? Better to lose your life than your soul methinks.

I am pleased to hear this and I hope many feel as you do in the months ahead of us.

Thank you for your honesty and moral fortitude.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Sounds like David Icke isn't too far from the truth.

Think multiple dimensions.........your quote was disturbing to me being a human this time around.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I hope and pray I would chose death.

Why?

Our souls are eternal.

Karma is what goes around comes around and the universe has a way of balancing itself out.

One never knows until a big gun has been pointed to their head...............I have experienced this - and chose to walk away vs being gang raped.

Until you actually have a gun pointed at your head, you can spout all the heroic stuff you want..........when the gun is pointed directly at you or a loved one and you suspect the life you knew and cherished could shortly end, only than will you know your real morality, your real courage.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

What if the gunner and pilot staged the seen so that they could open fire, by lying about what they actually observed on the ground. It was not the ground commander who was trigger happy on this seen. No one had a gun to the pilots head or the gunner. It was the gunner and pilot who influenced the ground commander to give then the go a head.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The same decision will have to be made by those presented with the choice of taking "the mark of the beast" or being beheaded (including your family members). Easy to talk when your neck is not on the line (literally). I pray that we all have the courage to face death knowing that some things are more dear than life itself.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Very well said.

Yep, life is one big fat friggin test....I hope I pass.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Um...not for nothing, but given the current economic situation. The Gov would not be able to pay thier military....so....how are you gonna put food on the table in the military? Eat MRE's till your family gets fat from the high calorie intake of being nonactive and eating compressed carbs that are field rashions?

In the end it comes down to being human.......following orders only goes so far.....the Gov can only do so much for its fighting men and women....just look at Walter Reid as an example...ya know...before the news got ahold of the conditions some were subjected to. It was like a civil war era hospital. Yep when the Gov cant pay it's bills, what makes the Army think they can continue to pay them?

Food oon the table ya say? Pttssshhh right......good luck with that....military families will be in the same bread line as average liberals looking for a handout.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

the movie you refer to is "Dominion" a Prequell to the Exorcist. Good movie by the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All in all, this thread is a pretty depressing read. The amount of ignorance and paranoia is just immense. How many replies by former service members saying 'No Way', versus all the fear-mongering by so many painting the US military as little more than brainless automatons willing to go unquestioningly into action against fellow Americans. Very sad indeed.

So to all you folks who keep arguing that the US military would go against the American public, I have only one question for you to ask yourselves 'Would I massacre Americans if so ordered'? Service members - by and large - are no different from yourselves. And despite the few examples of shameful conduct in Iraq and Afghanistan by Americans, for the most part, and considering what has happened, what is remarkable is the large-scale lack of barbarity. But that's what happens I guess when we have the war broadcast practically live into our living rooms on a continuous basis. War is the worst behavior of humanity, and to formulate one's judgment of the human race, or just American soldiers from the scenes of violence is a fearfully inadequate means of assessing all the facts.

Not to justify any of the following acts, but notably absent from the recent wars involving American military forces: widescale carpet bombing against enemy nation population centers, as was done in WWII; unrestricted attacks on civilian economic and communications infrastructures; ethnic genocide; summary execution of prisoners of war; 'decimation' as a policy for quelling insurgencies; chemical warfare; and widescale rape, pillage, and looting. A century ago, the incidents people here hold-up as proof of American service members heartless barbarity wouldn't even have been significant enought to merit a report from the field.

This is not Nazi-Germany, we have no Hitler, Gestappo, or National Creed of ethnic and cultural superiority. Stop fearing your brothers and sisters, open your hearts to peace and trust, and maybe the world won't turn out to be as bad as you fear.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveWx3
reply to post by jude11

I have been out of the USMC for 5months, I can assure you that the majority of men I served with would not follow orders to police citizens who are not doing anything wrong.
I do believe there would be some though. I did not trust everyone, and I believe they would be pressured into it with intimidation from the higher ranks.

They probably already know that they couldn't control you if you thought the people you are arresting were innocent. For the first couple of years I predict superiors will tell their soldiers, and may even believe it themselves, that the people they are capturing are heinous threats to the American way of life and that they are plotting another Terrorist attack.
After a while they will begin to see that as the norm, as the human mind and military training is prone to do. Eventually I bet they will stop with the elaborate stories of how the detainees are dangerous and tell you little more than "He's a terrorist: get him!".
If things start heading in this direction I also predict a steep rise in suicide rates.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jt327gir

Originally posted by antonia
No most of them don't, and you need to remember the training is meant to keep people in line and not questioning orders. If you question every order things don't get done therefore that sort of behavior is discouraged....

I don't know what they taught your husband, Antonia. When I went through Navy basic training in 1985, we attended a class in which we were taught that if you are given an order you know to be unlawful, and you go ahead and carry out that order, you can be court-martialed for it. Obeying an unlawful order that contradicts the Constitution is a violation of the oath of enlistment/commission in the armed forces of the U.S. A couple examples of this are:

1) An order to fire on unarmed civilians (not against the Constitution, but against the laws of war),
2) An order to participate in the disarming of the American people (that's against the oath of enlistment and a violation of the Constitution),
3) An order to search the homes of the American people for weapons, food, etc., without due process of law (a violation of the Constitution).

I have been out of the military since 1998, but I do know if I were still in, and I was given such an order, I would not carry it out. I would somehow go AWOL and then help in the fight against the tyrannical government that issued such unlawful orders.

Note to the Orwellian Nostradamus calendar. Suffering produces perseverance of character and Americans are about to endure a lot of hardcore suffering. Military families will be in the same bread hand out line as "liberals" (most of us). Quality, dark which the armor of David lacked. People jumping up in their old forts and rattling on their friends for Gestapo breaking of the rules. Cool song Gorbochev (did you write it?)

1985 was before the Afghan war — a lot of warped things have taken place (coughing clearing throat). The Greatness of American people will show their colors, I believe the military won't be needed because of America to turn against themselves down to the smallest and poorest will be a spy against their neighbor. It is happening Olympic downhill the Beta version. Look at how many people in the country are druggies -- "there is not the least reason to fear that she will become a military power of any importance., as the habit saps the energies and vitality of the nation."
edit on 9-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join