It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
OMG, who cares?, It's sad to see the type of people out there, trolls have no souls.

Well he definitely couldve put the message in a nicer context but he is far from trolling

He is describing the disproportional attention given to an incident that effected a relatively small group of people in comparison to other horrendous injustices that have been commited (and are still being commited) globally which have gone almost completely unnoticed within mainstream discusion and news. I see this as a perfectly valid stance on things. However I believe its not right or appropiate to say who cares per se but rather we should look at the big picture instead of just one devestating incident that millions of others ended up paying and even dying for
edit on 5-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Members of the national security team receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House on May 1

Something strange in this image caught my eye, what is laying on the laptop? It is unusually pixelated compared to the rest of the photo.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
You can see straight up that girl's skirt

2nd

Come on, admit it.. Who zoomed In on that Image?
Damn straight.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
Was picture 5 not proven fake? Cool thread OP.

EDIT: Fake as in it was stated as representing one moment but was actually of another.
edit on 4-12-2011 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

Why ... WHY are their computers OFF?! Makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Amazing pictures

2011 was a BIG year, lets see what 2012 has in store

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
Members of the national security team receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House on May 1

Something strange in this image caught my eye, what is laying on the laptop? It is unusually pixelated compared to the rest of the photo.

Looks like an aerial pictures of Bin Laden's compound?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
great thread!

may i add one photo?

www.ethiopianreview.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

No, but that's the news the mass media feeds us here, I'm sure it wasn't intentional or selfish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join