It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Assassination Hoax: Is It an Israeli Threat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
reply to post by captaintyinknots

OK. Goodnight.

I see you must be one of those "last word merchants".

Put it this way; the vast majority of people in this world have got you zionist number. What I say is not important except to your vindictiveness.

When the time comes, Israel will be finished and you know this in you bones and that is why you go on overdrive on threads like this.

And yet again, you ignore my questions and make it personal. awesome.

I personally hope israel is done someday. So right on to that. Not sure what you are getting at....But you have CERTAINLY proven that you have nothing to back yourself up, cannot debate without making it personal, and have a predisposition to accusing people that you know nothing about of different things.

Come back when you grow up.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh no, I stare keenly at those in government. Corruption and greed go beyond any religion. I guess what I find interesting is the possible links that the veteran article brought up. But, there is an obvious lack of further information. Maybe we can find those links?
edit on 12/5/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: lol, forgot word

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

I dunno. I saw that movie before I was a Paul supporter (honest) and I really thought it was too far. He in no way deserved that kind of disrespect and the fact that he of all people was targeted was a little weird. They were trying to set up a presidential candidate to look anti-homosexual. That is a line that didn't need to be crossed in order to make this film. I don't know why they were even allowed to use the Ron Paul footage.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well you know what they say about `many a thing said in jest`. One of those funny things that some times comes true. I wouldnt put it past the zionist gang, they dont like the thought of money and weapons being cut off and I doubt if they want the USA to go it alone. Bringing the troops home ect.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thread closed.
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on Tue Dec 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join