It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Ron Paul a "Clown-Like" Candidate. Really?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Lets not forget who the real clown was...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
wow look at that ego explode, trump is a loose cannon.

Also, look how Trump gave up so easily on the whole Obama birth certificate scandal. He used it for ratings and publicity and to tease the people with a possible presidential run. You put Ron Paul and Trump together and look at their career consistencies the differences would be vastly dramatic.

Trump filed for bankruptcy several times in his life while Ron Paul's personal stock portfolio steadily grew over the years, every single one of his stock picks were winners. Why? he invested in gold, and he also talks about the importance of a gold-backed currency and shares his view of gold with everybody, no secrets. Donald gambles with fiat money and market risks and gets bailed out by chapter 11. Does that remind you of anything guys?
edit on 4-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
And to think... all this time I thought Donald Trump was actually the clown. He sure looks like one with that silly wig on his head.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

The Donald is pretty much a Washed Up Has Been Mover and Shaker who thinks Politics can somehow get him back in the Lime Light again . Wrong , the man is still a Clown................

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A personal attack on Ron Paul shows the character of Donald Trump. Ron Paul is more conservative and more along party lines that DT. Unelectable? Look in the mirror, Mr. Trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well this goes to show that tyrump is in the pockets of the advertisers and the oldworld order executives who are doing all they can to quiet the voice of the educated public opinion.

Trump is acting like a jealous child.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
trump calling ron paul a clown. trump lives in a circus. if there's anybody who's a clown it's trump.

he got owned by obama at the correspondence dinner. he has his own reality show. his opinions are so ridiculous that they qualify as comedy.

and he's a tool.

plus he's put out trump vodka, trump water and a clown college, which he disguised as trump university.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Aww, you beat me to it
A very valid point you make sir!

edit on 5/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Wow! I didn't expect Trump to use name-calling. That's not nice or professional. Perhaps, his money speaks louder than that of a the US Constitution, just a "piece of paper".

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Not surprising, I've always seen Trump as a pompous 'attention whore'; he follows the saying "there's no such thing as bad publicity". His bid for candidacy was a clear publicity stunt & so is him hosting the debate.

As for the video and the official statements, he got destroyed. Ron Pauls statement not only was released first, but is classy and strikes a more-than superficial blow to Trumps ego. Trump on the other hand came with a shallow rebuttal showing his already clear bias.

Also, I give credit where credit is due. Fox actually backed Ron Paul on this one and I applaud them for it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Donald is an attention whore...

Anything that puts his name, and brand in the spotlight, is good for him.

The only clown like thing here, is Donny's hair.....seriously just cut it off bro

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The word "trump" means "fart" in the UK. True story.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
theres only room for one clown in this thread...and thats me!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
that is clearly a typo, what i think trump ment to say was " Ron Paul is the only one there who's NOT a clown." down with the media!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
clown like? funny coming from a rich guy, that would spend money if he was president that we dont have -_-

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't have anything original to add, I just wanted to chime in as another Trump hater. I wish that clown would go away. He is so incredibly unimpressive to me, I think if I met him I would simply laugh in his face because I would not want to waste my time on words.

Representative Paul should talk to a few friends and maybe have the IRS check up on Trump's finances.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul responds to 'the Donald" and Gingrich's latest attack over this circus-debate;

UPDATE: A senior Paul campaign source emails to push back, and hard: "We agree, of course, with former Speaker Gingrich — this is a country of people of enormous talent. Those who deliver thousands of babies like Dr. Paul and those who spend their time focusing on promoting themselves for profit. We even have those who lobby, but don't call it such because, as they say, they can make $60,000 per speech. While those of us in the Paul camp might disagree with Newt Gingrich about whether Donald Trump is the right man to host a serious political debate, we do agree New York is a wonderful place to go at Christmas. We are sure two average Americans like Speaker Gingrich and Donald Trump will have a wonderful time picking out gifts for their wives. We suggest a place called Tiffany's, we her it is quite nice this time of year and given their celebrity status they can probably get special deals and $500,000 lines of credit."

Tip of my hat to Ron Paul, that response is an instant classic!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Everything on TV, every news story and every scandal has become bad theater. I question if any of it is real or not, and whether it's just some elaborate construct, for sick laughs.

Donnie Trump moderating presidential debates and calling a constitutional statesman a "clown". Everything is fake.

It's like the "Anthony Weiner" scandal where he showed pictures of his "weiner".
Anthony Bologna, aka "Tony Baloney" pepper-spraying fenced in women at OWS.
The 'witness accomplice' in the Penn State Sandusky scandal is named, "McQueary".

I could go on.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players

edit on 4-12-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

100% in agreement, could not have said it better myself.......it is so absurd it cannot possibly be real.

And

Everyone is an actor...no one really takes off their masks.......especially not politicians........

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just saw a poll on TV that said Iowans 2 to 1 would NOT vote for whoever Trump endorses.
This as well as the Jewish debate that didn't invite Dr. Paul will only give him more free MSM coverage!

Thanks Donald!

Oh, btw, in his book, Trump called Jesse Ventura someone he would love to see run as POTUS. Does the Donald even know that Ventura and Paul are very similar in their beliefs?

What a dope!

edit on 12/5/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm a conservative, but I can't stand this joke of a person. He's a clown. Between this, and him moderating a debate, I understand why a lot of people can't stand these GOP leaders/runners. It's almost abuse to America. Trump opening his mouth hurts America, because a lot of idiots believe and like him.
edit on 5-12-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join