It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Sighting!! Look like an Invasion!! Multiple UFO's right now in The Netherlands

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your observation, im not here to disseminate, just to pay some sort of credence it seems there is a lot going on in Holland at the moment, whilst i was there i saw loads of stuff, some comets..or what looked like comets, on another night during a large lightning storm, we perched ourselves on the roof as it was nice and warm, and not raining, well the thing is the lightning storm had sorounded amsterdam(but still clear skies) and then flash!! a massive lightning bolt, i noticed something in the direction of the moon(light) that looked like a solid(massive object), i said holy #..did you see that?...what?..i said look over towards the moon.Then as if on cue, another massive lightning flash, and my friend saw the object...it was one massive, enormous orb shaped object, but cloaked(no light came through it )from the flash...but also it was not visible to the naked eye..my friend who saw it had no explanation for it, it was cooooool.We made our observations and got another friend up on the roof, and the object was still there. It couldnt of been a cloud. Well thats another one. Keep the eyes to the skies. And to any cynics all i can say is try humour, its more fun.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join