It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a former lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have been reading ATS for several years now and have always wanted to answer some of the posts but just never took the time to create an account. I really like this site and sometimes log on in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I'm looking forward to being able to comment now. This is such an awesome sight. Hello to everyone from a former lurker.
Not lurking any longer. I have 5 children, 5 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. However, I am not as old as you might think. Started young.
Just before I signed up my 5 year old great-grandson happened to come into my room to see what I was doing and I was watching the video of the decloaking of the vehicle near Mercury. He said "Nonnie, outer space creeps me out because that's where the aliens are." He is so funny and cracks me up. I too was surprised at the size of the vehicle. I wouldn't want to mess around with that UFO!! This post was actually made on 12/4/11 at 4:00pm Pacific standard time. I don't undersatand why ATS is giving it a date in April.
edit on 4-12-2011 by CuriousHelen because: The date and time stamp for the post were incorrect.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We are Rigel4............... You can't see the eyes of the demon , until him come callin'.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousHelen

Hi CuriousHelen, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... look forward to reading your contributions.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
welcome, I should do one of these.

I hope you enjoy your stay
This site is pretty awesome. I lurked here off and on since I found it a few years back.

Now that I am no longer in the closet about conspiracies and am, I hope, waking up.

Again welcome and remember, any time anyone makes comments about things that can be checked into, be prudent and research. I have found quite a few posts that a quick Google search let me know that they didn't do their research before posting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousHelen

He said "Nonnie, outer space creeps me out because that's where the aliens are."

I love this part! I hope soon we'll be hearing from him too!
Welcome to ATS Helen and here's a little something that might come in handy.
A fellow ATS'r Loam put together a great thread on the BBCode for embedding, color change, text etc.

Here you go!

A Guide to BBCode on ATS

I hope it comes in handy for you!

Welcome again and enjoy your stay!

peace

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
welcome to ATS..Hope you like it here..Lots to look at....GOod luck

top topics

join