It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing a prophecy's symbolizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can we know what the Father know on that day and hour? If you say no, why can't we? We don't know the day and hour, but can't we know what the Father know on that day and hour? See where this is heading? Would the Father be informative, is what I'm getting at.

Matthew 24:35-36
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Why even bother to tell that the Father knows what man does not? Will man know after it happens? But man wont be in heaven or on earth if those places have passed away. This is why heaven and earth are not what you think when you read the quote. First, sky and earth are not alive, like if you even mistakingly think heaven implies the sky. Heaven written in the quote is a symbolization for the Father being in some other soul format. Earth written in the quote is a symbolization for a physical human body a soul can enter to operate. It tells us to know a soul format and a physical human body can pass away. The Father is among you, but in a regular human format as we speak.

This all means what then percisely? That that day and hour is when the Father shall be raptured. The Father shall descend by rapture. Why not ascend? Because the Father's true home (paradise) is located under this realm or part of the void somewhere. Who raptures the Father? The Son of man. The Father is his elect. The Son knows nothing because the Son is a spirit bot. Spirit bots are artifially alive. Meaning, not genuinely alive to know anything. Once the Father is descended by rapture the Son will operate the Father's then former physical human body till it perishes somehow. Somehow? Like maybe by W.W. III. How else shall the sun be darkened, and moon not give her light? W.W. III is maybe how.

So in conclusion what we know is that the Father shall be saved from W.W. III. Just before nukes make a hit. So, to KNOW that day and hour beforehand, go see if you could ask governments when they plan on initiating W.W.III.

Lots of man on the face of the earth are a bunch of other type of spirit bot-operated human beings, which the Father will also be saved from. So again, knoweth no man because bots artifially know things. Ha! Many of you reaing this aren't actually alive, but are artifically alive. Alive be the elect only.

And a rapture to descend the Father is of genuine teleportation.

edit on 4-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Symbolism i think is the proper word you where looking for in your thread title.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is my take on what you are saying, WarJohn:

When I speak of the Craft, I speak of the work that has been built upon since the inception of man on Earth. This progression, or evolution, is innate and seemingly inborn. The Craft attracts people to it like moths to the flame, the exoteric philosophies and esoteric truths have brought some of the greatest minds to full fruition. Today these ideals have spread to so many groups that it is literally impossible for a person to be a part of an organized religion without working towards the same thing. Even when a religion seems completely opposed to the Luciferian agenda, those initiated into the system of symbols that surrounds us see Luciferian imagery everywhere.

And this is what I think is happening. In other words, doesn't matter what you or I or anyone else's intentions or desires are, living in this world, right now, just participating and being awake in any way whatsoever, means, inherently, we are complicitous to and used for an agenda we may or may not agree with....in the end, doesn't matter. We are utilized by our very "soul" energy to propel this forward, so that on a day of judgement, it will appear that just for the sake of our even ever having had any energy like this, we were wont, lesser than, equal only of control, because we were so reprehensible to even have existed in the first place.
edit on 4-12-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What does it mean by my words shall not pass away? It means that the originals to heaven and earth shall not pass away. Meaning, the Father shall be back his genuine self. For it can not be that one's real self passes away. The rapture will return the Father to his genuine being. The originals as I was saying are actually chosen (my) bonds (words).

new topics

top topics

join