It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storsjöodjuret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Azmodan85

Yes it might've been just that. My Swedish is horrible. However there were more Dutch people that spoke about the terrible weather we had, especially the lightning and the waves and what they saw in the waves.

I went into the water at Arvika Kanot centre.

Canoed to the Norwegian border and back.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by novuslibertas
reply to post by Azmodan85

Yes it might've been just that. My Swedish is horrible. However there were more Dutch people that spoke about the terrible weather we had, especially the lightning and the waves and what they saw in the waves.

I went into the water at Arvika Kanot centre.

Canoed to the Norwegian border and back.

Ah ok,Arvika, thats the small town I live in, small world apparently

The water is pretty dark in this lake and if the sun happens to shine between the clouds it can play pranks on the eyes. Also there are alot of people fishing here and atleast around here it's not deeper than 35-40m.

I'm out by boat pretty much in the summer and seen those "reflections", always thought of them as reflections anyway, maybe there some bigass seacreature down there
Never seen anything odd one the "underwater scanner" (I suppose there is a better english word) either

No doubt about it though is that in deeper lakes and the sea, there are some weird things living. Probably alot that we haven't seen too.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"Big-lake un-animal"

un-animal??

Hilarious...

Odjur would simply translate to beast.

<< 1   >>

join