It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One On-Topic Music Thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
In the past, I made a thread about a song that was related to things discussed in the main forums and it was moved, understandably, to the off topic music forum.

The issue I have with this is not many people read the off topic forums (compared to the on topic ones) and there are many songs about on-topic issues. Plus, knowing what type of political music people are listening to gives you a good insight into the political climate, and there has been a lot of music coming out recently on on-topic issues.

I would like to make just ONE thread in the main forums, either in "social issues" or "political ideologies", where people can post music about on-topic subjects.

Just a suggestion, but I think to make it not too cluttered (and so one person can't just post 20 youtube videos in one post), I'd say a good rule of the thread could be one song per post and no double posting?

This is just an idea, but I think it would be cool and informative to be able to share political music and find other political music in one place on the forum.

So, to the general ATS public as well as the mods: Good idea or bad idea?

join