It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not hurt Dr. Pauls Cause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, with hermain cain dropping out we must show civility and welcome the former cain supporters to the Paul camp. Shouting out things like 'haha" or spamming his webpages, or facebook with RP message can hurt Dr. Pauls cause. Taking the time to write a considerate sentence and then welcoming them to investigate Ron Paul does millions more good than just typing Ron Paul 2012 or spamming things that would do no benefit. I say this because there was one racist person on yahoo chess who would spam the lobby and then write Ron Paul 2012, that is very bad for his image. Also I saw this posted on another forum:

I see that some RonPaul-supporters are annoying Cain-supporters on his facebook. How can we stop these guys? They are not really helping Ron Paul's cause... Some people can be a bit more respectful, really. Spamming "Ron Paul 2012!" on Cain's wall right now is not a good idea...

We must be and maintain his image and we are to welcome people and kill them with kindness. So instead of just spamming something, take and extra 15 seconds to make a welcoming statement and condolonce to the defeat and invite them to Ron Paul

edit on 4-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is a new standard you just set for yourself, if you keep making sage posts like these I might have to actually start liking you.

Though I think some will still be out to get Ron Paul anyways. Infiltrators.
edit on 4-12-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Extend the same courtesy and professionalism to all candidates, and your gesture will seem more sincere and less of a vote solicitation. And if you want to act like a real adult, stay far away from those character assassinations like the ones that were done on Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good point OP. There are a large number of people I know that dislike Ron Paul because of all the 12 year olds online making asses of themselves while trying to offer support. I don't think the man has a fighting chance but still support him.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know I could easily get ahead of myself sometimes but the path of self-awareness is not a straight one. Ron Paul says we can turn mutually assured destruction to mutually assured respect. I need to remind myself of that more and put it into practice.

Good thread!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Completely agree with you. I've seen the immature tactics of some Ron Paul supporters, and am ashamed of them. For example when Bill O'Rilley dissed Ron Paul, some of his supporters decided to go on Amazon.com and gave his book bad ratings without reading it. It was very childish in my opinion, even if I very much dislike Bill O'Rilley, and didn't like the way he talked about RP. Why can't some people be mature about things like this? They are doing a disservice to RP.

top topics

join