It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Video On Monolithic Stones !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yeah if any of you post comments on youtube feel free to quote the above that I posted on the numerous vids of Brien Foerster, the co-writer with David Hatcher Childress for their new alien elongated skull megalith book.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-12-2011 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hey Great video watching now!
I love the part about pre-inca, civilizations that were more advanced existed before everybody, and all the others just came along and built on top of everything. It appears this civilization is even more advanced then us, we would not be able to carve, move and place with the accuracy and efficiency that these "ancient ancients" did. Would need 100's of super heavy lifting cranes, a boat load of workers (literally) and some massive amounts of money. The question remains burning in my head... "How exactly did they cut, carve and move hundreds of tons of rock with exacting precision (within thousandths of an inch) ?"... it is amazing and am happy that these sites exist, really gives us something to think about, probably the most pressing and important thing to think about, our history books are 100% incorrect. Might as well throw darts at a board, probably be closer to the truth.
edit on 28-12-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

Hello? I posted that youtube channel link so you could post my below comment on youtube!! Instead you have ignored my comment and praised his videos. haha. The depth of the mind control is amazing sometimes. Here's how the stones were carved and moved by the Incas:

Debunking Brien Foerster's new book on ancient megaliths in South America -- I have a response from a professor in archaeology, Dennis Ogburn, who specializes in South American archaeology in Peru and Ecuador:

The stones were shaped by hand, primarily using harder rounded stones (often quartz river cobbles), and I've seen a number of these in the stone quarries. They also used some bronze tools to extract blocks, but the shaping involving battering the blocks with the hammerstones. Moving the largest stones involved dragging them with ropes, and often required a thousand men or more. They only moved the largest stones over short distances of a few kilometers. The stones they moved up to Ecuador were still quite large, but only up to about 700 kg/1,500 lbs - these I suspect were carried on something made from wooden poles, like a litter. Archaeologists and other researchers have done quite a bit of work on these questions, and there is plenty of historical and archaeological evidence to show that the Incas were quite capable of doing these things using very basic technology in combination with the labor of many thousands of their subjects.

edit on 28-12-2011 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join