It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing energy after meditation when looking in mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hi,I'm meditating 8 months now,after the 1st 3 weeks I opened my third eye without intending to open it,I was clearing my mind of thoughts and just counting from 100 to 1 and 1 to 100 the first week,second week from 50 to 1 and 1 to 50,3rd week 20 to 1 and 1 to 20,three times a day for 20 minutes,I also had my eyes looking upwards about 20 degrees with eyes closed,on the last day of the third week I felt I was getting very deep,I stopped counting and just went deep with no thoughts,I lost the concept of time and was just in a sense of being,I saw a light in the distance,the moment I saw this light,I got heavy vibrations on my forhead,the vibrations only lasted about 5 seconds as my mind analised what was going on and I started to think,I was also startled and opened my eyes,so the vibrations finished when I opened my eyes,I was wondering what happened,I had no idea,so I closed my eyes again,and to my wonder,I saw pulsating lights of purple and green and yellow,these lasted about 20 minutes,I also felt like something was pushing against my skin right between the eyebrows,I was at a loss of what was happening,I then typed into google 'vibration on forhead and seeing pulsating light,I was shocked when the results came back saying third eye opening,that night I went to bed and didn't feel tired at all,and when I closed my eyes in pitch blackness,it was as if someone had turned on a light in the bedroombut when I opened my eyes it was so dark,this went on for about a week,I also had 3 lucid dreams on the same week this was happening,I got some headaches too but they were light enough,on one ocation I was falling asleep and I was looking ay dressing table with alarmclock and iPhone placed on it just the way I left them then I opened my eyes and there there where exactly the same like remote viewing,I also saw some blue flashes coming of objects on two occasions,so this phenomenon got my even more interested in meditation so I've been doing a lot of reading and catching up,it was the start of my journey and awakening,I can usually see purple energy and yellow green energy when meditating,it builds up in my third eye,but recently on 4 occasions I meditated and saw the energy as usual,then I went to stare in a mirror,after 10 purple energy was there shimmering and fluctuating between me and the mirror,outside this purple energy was gold energy,it looked beautiful,it's rich and colourful and moving and shimmering,I have tried looking in the mirror without meditating first and I can't see anything,it only works if I got a good connection prior to looking in the mirror,if anyone has similiar experiences or knows if I'm actually seeing my aura projecting from the mirror pls fill me in,it could also be my third eye overlapping my normal sight but not sure,thanks for your replys

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Didn't you post this earlier today?

Yes, you did. Here is the thread.

seeing energy after meditation when staring in mirror

Have you been eating "moldy rye bread" by any chance?

The last time I ate "moldy rye bread" I had the same symptoms and more!
edit on 4-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Most likely it is something you are creating in your mind and thinking you are bringing it to reality.

There is probably nothing to it......people who have schizophrenia also think they are seeing things and usually it is something they are manifesting in their reality...

You may want to talk to someone about this.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

ignore the jealous haters implying you're mental or schizophrenic
[ a mental "disease", the definition of which, changes with the political tides: during the early days of feminism and suffrage, it was a woman's disease, during the civil rights movements it was a black disease. bigthink.com...]

the big book of mental illness is actually a tool of the oppressors: TCOTBIP

remember: in the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed man is king
and there are those who would poke that eye out.

keep at it

avoid MSG aspartame, fluoride, and vaccines

here is a form of meditation that may be of use to you

astral projection/clairvoyance through use of the tattvas
www.abovetopsecret.com... [the info is mostly spread out throughout the thread]

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

yes I posted this thread earlier today in paranormal section but I felt it belonged more here in metaphysics,no didn't eat that mouldy bread lol,I can see this energy anytime I want I just meditate to get my third eye up and running,then scry in the mirror works everytime once I make sure I have a good connection during meditation,this is just ordinary phenomenon that will happen to a meditator when they have there third eye open,simple as that

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

your absolutely wrong dudes86,if your a meditator this kind of phenomenon is quite run of the mill stuff,my medical history is clear and sound all my life,seeing energy and opening third eye is actually elementary stuff compared to people who have been meditating for years,there's lots of psychic abilities one can achieve,as anyone who believes and gives focus and intent can open up all there chakras and energy maridians which will give them good health and abilities like seeing energy ect

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

well said derepentlestranger,I'm confident that the results I'm getting are from meditation,ive studied a lot on it these past few Months,the comments the other posters have made are laughable but I can understand there confusion as they no experience with meditation,if they did they would understand and contribute positively to this thread,thanks for the links I'll look through them

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That is really really cool.
Good for you. I'm a bit jealous I think.
But you really put work and time into this,
so I congratulate you. Please keep us informed
on whatever visions you deem important.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

no problem sealing,every month I discover I have advanced in some way with my meditations I'll post it all here,thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes, I have had the exact same experience when looking into the mirror after meditation. People who attempt to suggest you are mental, clearly don't know anything about meditation. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

thanks yoyoma15,im doing well with my meditations,ill be sure to add any new results to this post,hope your doing well

new topics

top topics

join