It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this be the first time the world sees the Ark of the Covenant?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No, don't look.,.

...it'll melt your face.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It really is difficult to believe anything put out by the daily mail but I read it & couldn't get past the fact that the church was designed by Hailie Selassie! well there's nothing else left to say after that

When the time is right the Ark will be discovered where it's already been found or not, though to be honest given that I'm not Jewish the Ark has never held my interest, where as Indiana's third film about the Cup got my curiosity fired up no end.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smitty5150
A leak in the roof? I didn't think it rained in Ethiopia...that's why there is so much famine.

We have a winner

common sense goes a long way......

good thinking

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are certain elements to the claim of the Ark being located there that I consider rather persuasive.

They keep it in the chapel which is surrounded by fence. It is guarded and cared for by one priest, who once the responsibility has been passed on to him upon the death of the previous one, remains within the fenced area and chapel for the remainder of his life, alone. Only he is allowed within the fenced in guarding area and he does not leave. During that time of his life he and only he is allowed to be anywhere near or view the Ark. Just prior to his death he chooses a predecessor who then takes up the responsibly upon his death.

This has been going on for many years and many men have spent their lives in that near total seclusion to protect it. That's quite a burden for so many to bear to pull off a hoax or lie.

It is said that at one time they would take it out during holy days and carry it through the town but that practice has stopped.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre
There are certain elements to the claim of the Ark being located there that I consider rather persuasive.

They keep it in the chapel which is surrounded by fence. It is guarded and cared for by one priest, who once the responsibility has been passed on to him upon the death of the previous one, remains within the fenced area and chapel for the remainder of his life, alone. Only he is allowed within the fenced in guarding area and he does not leave. During that time of his life he and only he is allowed to be anywhere near or view the Ark. Just prior to his death he chooses a predecessor who then takes up the responsibly upon his death.

This has been going on for many years and many men have spent their lives in that near total seclusion to protect it. That's quite a burden for so many to bear to pull off a hoax or lie.

It is said that at one time they would take it out during holy days and carry it through the town but that practice has stopped.

Or next to 9/11 they've been building up to the biggest insurance scam in history.It won't be long before we hear "It's been here for countless centuries,now we can't find it anywhere".
Seriously though,the real ark hasn't existed for a VERY VERY long time,all that's left now is a belief in what the real ark stands for and the powers it held.Even if they did put the "alleged" ark on full public display,no one would ever be able to get close enough to be able to tell if it's a fake or not would they?
edit on 31-12-2011 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
OK...so what happened? im sure if the ark was going to get moved BACK IN 2011! the world would have been present taking photos galore! but nothing else was mentioned..... why?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SGTkilt
OK...so what happened? im sure if the ark was going to get moved BACK IN 2011! the world would have been present taking photos galore! but nothing else was mentioned..... why?

Because it's just a metaphor so has no real substance,therefore nothing to move!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join