It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing energy after meditation when staring in mirror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
hi,I'm meditating 8 months now,after the 1st 3 weeks I opened my third eye without intending to open it,I was clearing my mind of thoughts and just counting from 100 to 1 and 1 to 100 the first week,second week from 50 to 1 and 1 to 50,3rd week 20 to 1 and 1 to 20,three times a day for 20 minutes,I also had my eyes looking upwards about 20 degrees with eyes closed,on the last day of the third week I felt I was getting very deep,I stopped counting and just went deep with no thoughts,I lost the concept of time and was just in a sense of being,I saw a light in the distance,the moment I saw this light,I got heavy vibrations on my forhead,the vibrations only lasted about 5 seconds as my mind analised what was going on and I started to think,I was also startled and opened my eyes,so the vibrations finished when I opened my eyes,I was wondering what happened,I had no idea,so I closed my eyes again,and to my wonder,I saw pulsating lights of purple and green and yellow,these lasted about 20 minutes,I also felt like something was pushing against my skin right between the eyebrows,I was at a loss of what was happening,I then typed into google 'vibration on forhead and seeing pulsating light,I was shocked when the results came back saying third eye opening,that night I went to bed and didn't feel tired at all,and when I closed my eyes in pitch blackness,it was as if someone had turned on a light in the bedroombut when I opened my eyes it was so dark,this went on for about a week,I also had 3 lucid dreams on the same week this was happening,I got some headaches too but they were light enough,on one ocation I was falling asleep and I was looking ay dressing table with alarmclock and iPhone placed on it just the way I left them then I opened my eyes and there there where exactly the same like remote viewing,I also saw some blue flashes coming of objects on two occasions,so this phenomenon got my even more interested in meditation so I've been doing a lot of reading and catching up,it was the start of my journey and awakening,I can usually see purple energy and yellow green energy when meditating,it builds up in my third eye,but recently on 4 occasions I meditated and saw the energy as usual,then I went to stare in a mirror,after 10 purple energy was there shimmering and fluctuating between me and the mirror,outside this purple energy was gold energy,it looked beautiful,it's rich and colourful and moving and shimmering,I have tried looking in the mirror without meditating first and I can't see anything,it only works if I got a good connection prior to looking in the mirror,if anyone has similiar experiences or knows if I'm actually seeing my aura projecting from the mirror pls fill me in,it could also be my third eye overlapping my normal sight but not sure,thanks for your replys

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

What your witnessing is your aura. Do you know what the colours mean?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

yeah purple is spiritual energy the gold is knowledge?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

but the energy is outside the mirror how could it be my aura?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Was it projecting from the mirror? Or from yourself towards the mirror?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

usually I can see my aura without meditation but it's different it's a White outline around my body few millimetres thick and it's in the mirror not outside

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I'm not sure if it's projecting from the mirror or projecting from myself,I can only discern that it's between me and the mirror,and it shimmers in a wave going from top to bottom always takes about 2 seconds then disapates and the wave starts again strongly then disapates like a pulse

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I should think It's your aura that you percieve. Unusual that it seems to be infront of you rather than around you??

Maybe someone might be able to enlighten the both of us.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

the energy moves in the same way as when I can see it with eyes closed during meditation, the movement is the same but visually it looks completely different When I see it with eyes open scrying in the mirror

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

someone mentioned before that it could be my aura turning inside out projecting from the mirror but not sure,I have a test I must do,I'll trying looking at an object after meditation and see if I can get the same result,if I do it means it's not my aura but my 3rd eye overlapping my normal sight,and if it is my 3rd eye what purpose does it serve showing me the energy that I normally see with eyes closed,thats what I must find out,thanks for your help

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Purple is probably your actual spiritual aura color. As I've always been told, gold is a common color that one sees when connected to that energy source well.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Thanks for your insight red,I'll get to the bottom of this lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In my experience green is the color of healers (doctors, nurses, counselors), grey is the color of people who have a confused or broken identy (bi-polar or severely poor self image), blue is God (serious meditatiors, spirit gifts from God/Holy Spirit), white is general energy (usually calm), yellow is very common but I don't know what it means, and gold has something to do with charasmatic leaders (power maybe? - not sure if it is a good thing or not) I never saw purple in people's auras.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

gold could be taken as yellow maybe I'm not sure if I see gold or yellow outside the purple,I guess it's a similar Color,thanks for your insight

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

I wonder how much of a difference there would be if you saw a persons aura who already has there 3rd eye open,I'm guessing you would see a lot of purple

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sounds like you were seeing your aura.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hekk354

if your seeing your aura while looking in a mirror,it would mean that the aura you would see would be in the mirror too right,therefore how is the energy between me and the mirror,im leaning on the possibility that the energy is being projected from my 3rd eye onto my ordinary vision,but still cant be sure,actually someone mentioned the same thing as me on the 'i opened my third eye and now i regret it sight' they said they saw rainbows of light after meditating and looking in the mirror,thats close to what i saw,must ask him again hows hes getting on in his meditations

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

IMHO no one can tell what the experience of your third eye opening is exactly, and i have read similar things online as to what it is. In my personal experince, a third eye opening is an extremely profound experience, and there is usually much mental creation and visual imagery going on at the time, so the symptoms you describe, in my opinion, may have just been the slight stimulation of the third eye or any number of your chakras rather than the full blown opening of it.......however, it is possible to have your third eye open and have no perceptual changes, with vision, touch sensation or sound. i feel the primary use of the third eye is to feed your imagination with data derived from it's perception(however that works im not sure)in order to give you the ability to create, and construct thought patterns and ideas as well. so, to me, it seems that for practical everyday use of the third eye, you would most likely not even be meditating, you basically use it all the time without knowing.

either way good stuff!

edit on 12/4/2011 by facewhatly because: bold coding got muffed up

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

thanks for your opinion facewhatly,i kinda disagree a bit on it though,yoyoma15 from the i opened my third eye and now i regret it post,discribed the exact same experience as me,he meditates then looks in mirror and he saw rainbows of light being projected from his 3rd eye,if i dont meditate i cant see the energy in the mirror,if i close my eyes and dont meditate i cant see energy,but if i meditate i see the energy with eyes closed,then i can see the energy when scrying in the mirror,most peneal glands are calcified,by meditating you send light up to your 3rd eye which decalcifies the pineal gland,which activates your 3rd eye,this is a 3rd eye opening which means its activated but your right i think theres different stages of how open it is,the more you exercise the 3rd eye the stronger it gets and maybe it opens more,ive read that it takes 10 years of exercises to actually be able to discern the information and understand how to use the 3rd eye to its full potential,thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

That must of been a intense meditation session
Ive heard that sometimes after really hard meditation your ethric body can become loose and become visible.
edit on 4-12-2011 by hekk354 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by hekk354 because: TYPO

top topics

<<   2 >>

join