It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest weapon in the world."The Word"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

No it's not like that ...think...blah,blah...and..."The President just gave us the order to...."".Order confirmed,We have the codes"..Blah,Blah

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Then the greastest weapon is to get people to give all power to a president.
Delude people with words and pictures on tv.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Then the greastest weapon is to get people to give all power to a president.
Delude people with words.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)
Using the Word!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And pictures of fear.
Fear is the greatest weapon of control.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
One image can speak more than a thousand words.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

And one word can invoke 1000 images.....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

1000 images a 1000 thoughts 1000 words one God!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Words produce images in the imagination.
What does the image look like without any words?
Without words is there anything but 'this'?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Words produce images in the imagination.
What does the image look like without any words?
Without words is there anything but 'this'?
'This' what.Just give an example!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
u dont get it, bc u dont want to admit true perspective existing so it would b right and u wrong

u see those words? do u think that sentence was meant to be with everything coded? or is there a glimse of free reality when u see that sentence i made ?

words are the only thing that point truth realizations, when each cant b but through absolute conception of a thing, in is absolutely in, out too on too i too u too so on for any word ....

so a sentence cant belong to smthg existence, or any object, when any absolute thing is same then any other objectively, then a sentence is necessarily free of objective whole, it could be true freedom so pointing a sense of relative one, or non true freedom so pointing a sense of a liar one then noone

this is when u look at sentences in relative terms

but if u look at any sentence in objective free terms, u can see how sentences seem all of truth freedom as proving and confirming truth existence

words have no powers at all, bc truth is powerless, truth by definition is beyond means and wills as it is absolute reason only of its constancy effects which is the base reason of freedom value bringing all back to positive truth, as being the concept of absolute object superiority that point all possible valuable free moves as fact end possibilities

so truth is powerless then never powers sources, while powers have to struggle to reach constancy sense which is impossible so its ways is always through force and lies and only for some times so relative

powerful wills hate truth bc it face it always, it face its superiority being true and its constancies that keep growing exponentially truth superiority, when powerful wills are principally meaning being superior so it cant stand any else superiority especially when it is true even if it is truth

truth freedom is from what it has no obligations nor ever having to deal with anyone, then it is kind of conception of fact absolute superiority that become truly existing then real as becoming more from what absolute superiority is always the exclusive positive constant objective, concept first then fact then real absolutely positive so truth again is totally free for new mayb superiority conceptions since all had become reality of what was once object true positive constant conception of absolute free superiorities ends

so true use of words is to free ones rights, that need to justify how they are of truth freedom existing, in being able to make a reality of sentence that clearly respect their objective perspective constancy knowledge

everyone jump to consider knowledge for their end will, as if when ones know then they can live through repeating that they know while it is the opposite

knowledge is all what u must realize objectively before pretending anything to urself right and for meaning ur freedom out of it as totally else

everyone love the concept of god and feed it, for what god represent the existence of powerful source, since truth is never a source it is a reason of absolute constant objective present positive always
u cant start to mean being or existing or willing or having unless u know what positive is exclusif to the concept of present, u cant mean knowing what is positive unless u admit positive objectively seen, u cant mean positive objectively seen unless u realize ur objective positive reality, u cant realize ur objective positive reality unless u r positive truly to, which how nature is never the reason of realities objectively
u cant b positive truly to positive objective reality unless u r relatively true, u cant b relatively true unless u r free, so u see how all ur possible move ends u to do it alone all, no source but u sorry in the name of truth tht i cant represent of course

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

That's great but what do you mean?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

wat do i mean about wat? i just love truth orders and enjoy freedom clarity out of all senses that i am

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yo word, man!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

wat do i mean about wat? i just love truth orders and enjoy freedom clarity out of all senses that i am
I am glad to hear that maybe that's what words are for!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
Yo word, man!
Develop your idea ,what the power of the word means to you!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Words have been used to control us without our knowledge. Also, labels...when you label someone, you negate them.

Are you a Republican or a Democrat...by admitting to be of one or the other you throw yourself into a whole category or construct of what the world views each one. The same thing applies to religion. Best not to label yourself or others.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Not to derail the thread, or to disrupt the train of thought, but I disagree with the OP. I think an idea is the greatest weapon in the world. Nay, the universe. A word is nothing by itself. It requires an idea to give it substance. Everything begins with an idea. Ideas can start wars, bring peace, sway the minds of the masses, or even start a revolution. If you can plant an idea, you have done far more than if you spoke hollow words. Words are merely tool with which an idea can be wielded. But an idea has the power to change the world. Just something to think about.

And no, I did not just finish watching Inception, although that was a good movie.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I think that this is the greatest weapon in the world and in the same time the most deadly.

But in the same time could be the most peaceful weapon.

The Word could trigger wars the Word could bring peace.

It's very important how we use it.It's very important how we don't use it.

But we always do!

Our thoughts are expressed by words.

Hurt

Love

Wars

Think,Don't think

Fury,Anger

Violence,the violence of the Word,our thoughts scream in our heads and we scream to our thoughts..and then came the Word!

How can we control the Word?We don't,The Word control Us!

Give a good word.....to the World.

Yes the word is the greatest of weapons, but the greatest power in the world is belief (creido) it can be shaped by the word but the word can never be more powerful then the will of one belief

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OP, were you, or were you not aware, that the word is the word? Because everybody knows, that the word is the word.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

'This'. 'This' - whatever is happening presently.
Now and here is all there is and out of nowhere (now-here) a whole world is thought real.
There is 'this' and the rest is thought/words.
The words/thoughts make us believe that there is more than 'this', but there is not.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join