It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That is just sick! Why anyone would ever try to bring harm to an animal is beyond me. They are heartless people! And if anyone thinks otherwise check out this link..
www.care2.com...
thats all i have to say about those A*******

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
This is really heart breaking as well as disguisting. Who in their right mind would indulge in such a cruel act

A hunt has been launched for a sadistic pet owner who filmed himself feeding a kitten to a python.
The vile video, entitled Python Christmas, shows a man in his 20s carrying the kitten called Jasmine into a bedroom in a Santa hat and then placed on a bed.Lurking half-hidden under a pillow lay a yellow Burmese python, which can grow up to 19ft long and is one of the largest snakes in the world.

So let me get this straight. A serpent does something wrong and Man gets the blame this time?

Something is just too hilarious about this story.

With Love,

Your Brother

Yeeeeah...So let me get this straight, man takes the kitten and places it on the bed where he has already placed the Burm so that the Burm can attack, constrict and kill the kitten to eat and you're telling me he is not to blame? Also, at what point did the "serpent" do something wrong? It's natural instinct is to feed, by which it is to attack and feed on food that it knows it can take down. The "serpent" acted to the boundaries and height of its intellect, the man on the other hand did not. Now, who is to blame?....It's not a trick question, by the way!

You obviously dont understand sarcasm or the "serpent and the apple" from the bible.

His post was tongue in cheek, showing the parallels of this story with the original sin.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Looks like the video was taken down from the original site as well...but thinking about it now, I feel a bit sick myself curious to watch it....

I wonder if there was any shots in the vidoe where you can get a glimpse of the guy...hope they catch the bastard

To those who think there is nothing wrong with this, it'd be the same as tossing a puppy into a hungry lion's cage and saying there's nothing wrong with feeding the hungry animal, after seeing the puppy have it head ripped off and guts eaten out...it's inevitable death for the critter and this twisted f*ck knew it, and why the hell would you record it and post it up??

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Seems like someone has the answers. http:///JyA6wjkg
I'm convinced, although, unfortunately, it's not up to me to lock him up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

Many things are wrong with it
1. Unnecessary cruelty to an animals
2. Not a natural prey in the wild or to a python's diet in general.
3. Exploitation for the purpose of online entertainment
4. Exacerbating a psychosis
5. Encouragement of morally corrupt online activities
6. Non-compliance to the social framework of society
7. Morally wrong

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Government has made a positive Identification:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is the same guy who is the cannibal killer

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
do you know what's even sicker? that people will watch such a video.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You know.
I just got on here to comment on this thread.
I knew something was wrong with this guy when this happened last year.
And the creepy thing is that he did this to some kittens the in 10' as well.
So April 10' we get a kitten smother video.
April 11' a kitten python video and April or May of this year we get a dismemberment video.
Wonder what we will get next year?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic
You know.
I just got on here to comment on this thread.
I knew something was wrong with this guy when this happened last year.
And the creepy thing is that he did this to some kittens the in 10' as well.
So April 10' we get a kitten smother video.
April 11' a kitten python video and April or May of this year we get a dismemberment video.
Wonder what we will get next year?

This guy won't be making any more videos for a long time, fortunately. Looks like he is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for killing his boyfriend.

Maybe some of the guys in prison will make him feel as scared as the kittens he killed? He doesn't look like much of a fighter.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I remember this thread and how some people in this thread could not understand what was wrong with that video. How wrong they were it seems.

The rest of us knew there was too much wrong with this video. Nobody sane uploads a video like that for attention.

I wish we were wrong, and I wish somebody stopped him before he killed somebody.

At least he's been caught now.

<< 29  30  31   >>

join